OtakuBoards

Digimon Online Survival [E]

Rei

Azari growled lightly, "Just digivolve. Ultimate is stronger than champion Rylonamon!"

"Even if I did, Now that he can fly my ultimate forms attacks wouldnt of any use. He has to be within range for one of the attacks and the others he has to be even closer. I doubt i could get him close enough. He has a long range of attacks."

Azari was growing frustrated with his digimon but he would never say it out loud.

Meanwhile WereGarurumon stood with Zalina. He didnt have any long distance attacks either. And he couldnt FLY to meet the evil one. Heh ad a feeling his mega would be able to do something but he knew not how to get to mega. This was more frustrating for him than Zalina who was just sitting there amazed at the Beelzemon and his large wings. And of course the predicament he was in because of Livremons attacks.

----
ooc: Shes been so busy... (school and new boyfriend...) that she told me to keep her character in and gave us permission to use Zalina and Gabumon when we needed to. hope thats ok

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Clenching his fist Haru cursed mulitple times under his breath as he watched the other digimon fight, or try to, against Bleezemon who had turned into his Blast Mode. He stole a glance at Monodramon who stood infront of him tense as him. [i]Why can't I make him digivolve,[/i] Haru asked himself, [i] All I want to do is protect him, but if I send him out to fight that wouldn't be keeping my promise, would it? Damn I wish things were simpler.[/i]

Haru reached into his pocket and pulled out his digivice and stared at the smooth surface. The screen was blank and the longer Haru stared at the blank screen the blank his face grew, untill his eyes were just a dull grey. He had completly zoned out absorbed in his own self doubt.

It was then that Monodramon turned back to see his tamer in such a state. Rushing towards Haru, he shook him hoping that would stir Haru from his daze.

"Haru, Haru? Are you okay? Hey, Haru why won't you talk?"

It was then that Bleezemon turned his hate filled eyes to Monodramon and Haru. He remembered them from an eailer meeting and smirked. He shouted an attack as he aimed his cannon towards the duo.

"Death Slinger!"

The energy blast hurlted towards Haru and Monodramon. Feeling the heat from the attack, Monodramon turned and his eyes widened, yet the quickly changed into a look of sheer determination. He stepped infront of Haru and at that exact moment, Haru's digivice began to glow as well as Monodramon.

Jarred from his dorment state Haru looked up to see Monodramon glowing and stepped back as Monodramon shouted,
"Monodramon Digivolve to...."
"Strikedramon!"

A larger digimon stood infront of Haru. Haru was in utter shock as he stared at Strikedramon who held his claws infront of him ready to receive the attack from Bleezemon. As the digmon and energy blast connected, the force sent Strikedramon flying back and crashing into Haru as the attack did its damage on to Strikedramon.

"You, you digivolved!" Haru stuttered from beneath Strikedramon. Quickly standing the digimon helped his tamer up onto his feet.

"I know isn't it awesome?"

"Ya, but how?"

"I don't know it just happened, suddenly I felt a great power surging inside of me, trying to escape and then I digivolved."

"Well we'll worry about the fine print later, but now lets focus on getting rid of him." Haru pointed at Beelzemon and the same determination that was on Strikedramon's face as he digivolved now was on Haru's.

OOC: Can our digimon digivolve to their Ultimate level yet? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]Sunflowmon and the newly digivolved Strikedramon charged Beelzemon in an attempt to knock him to the ground as the other digimon digimon regained their strength. Mira new that the two of them were powerful but she also knew that Beelzemon was even more powerful.

"All the other digimon can digivolve to ultimate but not Sunflowmon and Strikedramon." Mira though as the two champions were slammed into the ground.

"Strike Claw!"

"Sunshine Beam!"

Strikedramon slashed his claws toward Beelzemon who dodged and hit him over the head with his right which had formed into his powerful Carona Blaster, Sunflowmon blasted her beam of light energy toward the mega but he used his other hand the punch through it.

"Azulongmon and Zhuqiaomon are to weak to give us any more energy so how can Strikedramon and Sunflowmon digvolve to ultimate?" Mira continued to think.

"Nova Blast!"

Greymon fired his powerful fire breath toward Beelzemon with little effect, by this time the mega was on the ground again.

"I've got it!" shouted Mira.

"You've got what?" replied Zalina.

"No time to explain we've got to do this quickly, everyone hold up your digivices toward Haru and Jade." commanded Mira, because he was now on the ground Rylonamon and Greymon attacked Beelzemon keeping him busy for a few moments. Mira and the other tamers held their digivices up toward Haru and Jade. Beams of white energy emitted from the digivices and went right into the digivices of Haru and Jade which began glowing stronger than they had before giving Strikdramon and Sunflowmon the power to digivolve.

"Strikedramon digivolve to Cyberdramon!"

"Sunflowmon digivolve to Lillymon!"

Mira's idea worked the digidestined were able to give some of the power they recieved from the digi cords of Azulongmon and Zhuqiaomon to Haru and Jade enabling their digimon to digivolve to their ultimate forms.

OOC: Now everyone can digivolve to ultimate although digivolving to mega is just around the corner. Oh and Raramon who plays Jade has decided not to be in the rpg anymore because she has so much stuff going on so in my next post I'll see to it that her character and digimon go out in a blaze of glory.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Masaru's eyes widened as Cyberdramon and Lillymon flew past him. His own digimon Greymon fell to the ground he was becoming exausted, Masaru held up his digivice so that his digimon could digivolve again. Meanwhile the other digimon attacked. "Hurricane Gale!" Zephrymom's powerful wind attack immoblized Beelzemon. "Garuru Kick!" WereGarurumon kicked the mega digimon square in the jaw knocking him back a few steps. Cyberdramon got behind Beelzemon as his claws began to glow "Desolation Claw!" the newly digivolved ultimate digimon slashed hard at Beelzemon 's back specifically his wings, seconds later they both burst into data. "Flower Cannon!", "Static Force!" Lillymon and Silphymon blasted their powerful attacks toward Beelzemon's blaster connected to his right hand as it too burst into data, Beelzemon power was now a fraction of what it was before. "Get him MetalGreymon!" yelled Masaru. "Giga Blaster!" Masaru's digimon opened up his chest and prepared to lauch missiles from them, but Beelzemon wasn't through yet. "Double Impact." he pulled out his gun and blasted it toward the missiles which explouded before they had been blasted from MetelGreymon's chest, the blast sent the machine dinosaur digimon to the ground.

[color=royalblue][i]If those quills can't hurt Beelzemon,[/i] Zuri thought, [i]then Livremon really can't do much on the offensive side... But, luckily, there are other ways to win a battle--this one just so happens to require teamwork.[/i] Though her legs still hurt from before, Zuri ran as best she could towards the edge of town, where Livremon was still floating around in a luminescent ring.

Meanwhile, in the scene of the action, MetalGreymon devolved back to Greymon from Beelzemon's attack. Masaru was amazed that he didn't turn back into Agumon instead.
"The forces around us are strong," Zephyrmon mentioned as she passed by. "This could be our chance."
[i]Hopefully that means Greymon can Digivolve again soon...[/i] Masaru wondered.
"Heh, now that's two of us stuck with Champions," Azari commented. "Unless..." His voice trailed off. For not too far away from him, an urge to fight took over among the fellow Digimon...
"Rylonamon Digivolve to..."
"Rampantmon!"
Now that Beelzemon no longer had wings, Rampantmon could damage him more easily.
And plus, Beelzemon was distracted...
"Desolation Claw!" Cyberdramon was engaged in a head-on fight against Beelzemon, and, surprisingly, wasn't doing too badly. For one thing, he had Lillymon, Silphymon, and WereGarurumon at his side--those three occasionally attacked Beelzemon when his back was turned to them.

The above fight continued on for a few more minutes without either side seeming to win. However, there was one sudden interruption that shot into everyone's awareness, not just Beelzemon's.
"That... song... again..." Beelzemon grumbled, but again no sound came out. Sure enough, it was that same melodious aura that emanated from the halo that surrounded the town.
[i]She's singing now?[/i] Zuri wondered. [i]But that distracted everybody...[/i]
Nope, not everybody.
"Flower Cannon!" shouted Lillymon, again without sound. The flower hit Beelzemon in the face as if it were a pie. Beelzemon clambered backwards into a puddle of mud.
[i]This stinks...[/i] Beelzemon thought as he started to get back up.
[i]And the flower stinks even more![/i] He wrenched the flower of his face, then sneezed.
[i]Stupid pollen![/i]

"Static Force!" Silphymon launched his attack, but unfortunately it hit Beelzemon's back, which was still covered in mud. No effect.
[i]I thought it would work now that Beelzemon is wet...[/i] Silphymon thought.
"Garuru Kick!"
"Double Impact!" The bullet hit Were Garurumon's foot mid-kick, but it did not hurt him--it was virtually useless against an Ultimate-level Digimon thanks to that song.
"I'm gonna get her..." Beelzemon grumbled under his breath. With that, he ran off towards the edge of the ring.

The same confidence that welled up inside of him after he first heard the song was there again. Soon enough he was standing within arm's reach of the ring. After he skidded to a stop, Beelzemon reached into the ring and clasped his hand around Livremon's neck. Immediately the "song" stopped, and the ring vanished.
"Double Impact!" After this, Beelzemon shot his gun at Livremon. The bullet cut right through her, but after the attack Livremon felt quite weakened.
"I am a creature of darkness!" Beelzemon declared. "No ghostly tricks of yours will work against me, light-lover!"
Livremon seemed offended by this statement, but she did not let her temper flare. Then she saw Zuri standing there, not too far away. She called to her, in a voice that sounded unnatural to her--an unpleasant, squeaky voice:
"Zuri... catch!" She threw the book at her--literally. A thick, brilliant green book flew through the air, and Zuri ran around, trying to catch it.
"Oh no you don't!" Beelzemon shouted. Still in a position to strangle Livremon, he darted towards the airborne book, then jumped upward at it and reached out to catch it. He would have caught it had Livremon not reacted...
"Plasma Vines!" she cried in that same squeaky voice. But the attack still worked. However, it was but one vine that went for Beelzemon--it smacked him in the face and caused him to fall backward. (However, Livremon was the cushion for his fall.) The other two vines grabbed the book as if they were hands, then threw it back towards Zuri, who caught it without a problem. Zuri stood by and watched the rest, and the other tamers and Digimon were starting to approach as well.

However, even the other tamers couldn't stop what happened next. Beelzemon sprung to his feet and gazed down at Livremon, who was lying on the ground and appeared to be in a lot of pain. Also, her cape was missing, and the lower part of her body that looked like Zuri's earring was gone too. She looked like a hopeless ragdoll.
"Time's up, my angel," Beelzemon declared. "Death Slinger!"

After the attack collided with Livremon, it flared up and vanished. Though no data nor Oramon nor Digi Egg was visible in its place, neither was Livremon. But as Zuri stared in both astonishment and grief, she felt something drape over her--something that both comforted her and haunted her. She also noticed that her ears felt very warm.
[i]Livremon?[/i]
As the other tamers approached, they almost mistook Zuri for Livremon--she was wearing her cape, holding her book... plus, though Zuri didn't know it, her earrings were glowing.[/color]

[i]Well if that Aint possesion then zuris like skye now...... Meh dont think about it! [/i]Azari shook his head. Rampantmon was charging towards Beelzemon now. Late into the battle he was, but he was surely willing to run headling into his target. He watched, hoping his partner didnt run into someone else either.

Rampant slammed horn first into Beelzemon. The horns dug in but didnt do to much damage. Beelzemon grasped Rampantmon by the horns, swiftly kicked rampantmon's legs out from under him, and threw the large dinosaur onto the ground. He then took his gun and fired an attack right at Rampantmon's head.

It didnt do much... matter of fact it did nothing, which shocked beelzemon.

Azari grinned, "HIS SKULL IS AS HARD AS ROCKS FEATHER BRAIN!" he shouted at Beelzemon.

Beelzemon growled. He was getting even more agrivated than before. He wasdetermined to destroy them all. But could one mega destroy several ultimates?

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]"Static Force!" Silphymon launched his attack which hit Beelzemon square in the face, the mega digimon slowly fell to the ground as he was finally defeated or so the tamers thought. "Nooo I am an elite general of the great one I shall not fall to the likes of you, digidestined feel my wrath." said the fallen mega as he began to glow a deep dark purple color, he slowly rose up and held up his gun. "Ultra Impact!" he fired blasts toward the digimon but his powers were weakened. "Hurricane Gale!" Zephyrmon was able to blast away Beelzemon's bullets but the dark energy around the mega digimon began to grow even more powerful. He raised his gun toward Zephrymon and fired it but this time his power was at normal strength and time stood still as the bullets traveled through he air. A flash of blinding light hit the area and when it cleared the tamers saw Lillymon on the ground in front of Zephyrmon.

"Nooooo!" cried Jade as she ran toward her fallen digimon. "No Lillymon please don't leave me." she pleaded but her partner just looked at her and smiled. "You monster!" Mira yelled. Silphymon, Cyberdramon, and WereGarurumon charged Beelzemon but before they were halfway there he had blasted them down. "Lillymon don't go." said Zephyrmon as she bent down beside her fallen commrade. "I won't let him get away with this, Plasma Pods!" she charged toward Beelzemon and tried to strike him several times but he was to fast he gave her a powerful roundhouse kick to the chest then turned his attention back to Lillymon whose data was beggining to form a digi-egg. "Not so fast." said the mega digimon as he held out his hand and absorbed the energy from the fallen ultimate digimon, after he had finished Jade's digivice began to glow and then burst into data, she knew what was going to happen next. "Be strong and be brave digidestined, friends." said Jade as she too burst into data which Beelzemon then absorbed. "Nooooooo, who can this be happening." screamed Zalina. "Whenever the data from a digimon is unable to form into a digi-egg and be reconfigured the tamers data is also scattered, and because the gate to the real world is sealed Jade can't return." explained Azari in a sad voice. After absorbing the data of both Jade and Lillymon Beelzemon had become more powerful than before and was strong enough to digivolve to blast mode once again, his arm blaster and wings returned the dark purple energy around him grew even stronger too. Beelzemon focused the energy into the palm of his hand and fired it toward the digimon all except Zephrymon who being the fastest flyer dodged the attack, the dark energy destroyed the power the digimon recieved through the aid of the digi-cords causing them to dedigivolve to rookies the only one left to fight was Zephrymon. "Hurricane Gale!" she tried hard but her attack had no effect at all on the mega digimon at all.

When suddenly...."[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/Lowemon/Images/shadow-meteor.jpg]Shadow Meteor![/URL]" a powerful blast of energy was launched toward Beelzemon which you could tell hurt him but not much. As the digidestined grabbed their now rookie digimon they became shocked as they saw the blast hit Beelzemon, they saw a dark humanoid lion digimon. Zephrymon's eyes lit up because she knew exactly who it was and so did Beelzemon. "Kevin!" yelled Zephyrmon, the digimon ran toward Zephyrmon and hleped her of the ground. "The human spirit of darness transformed you into [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/Lowemon/Images/lowemon_appearance.jpg]Lowemon[/URL] the legendary warrior of darkness." she said as she rose to her feet. "Thanks for believing in me Skye." said Lowemon to Zephyrmon. "Aww how touching you little traitor, I will be rewarded greatly for this. Karona Blaster!" the mega blasted his powerful energy toward the two legendary warriors who jumped high into the air to dodge it. "[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/Lowemon/Images/shadow-lance.jpg]Shadow Lance![/URL]" Lowemon pulled out his staff which began glowing at the tip and delivered a powerful blow toward Beelzemon. "Plasma Pods!" Zephyrmon launched her attack and this time hit Beelzemon in the chest, the attacks were strong but Beelzemon was stronger. Can the legendary warriors of of darkness and wind defeat Beelzemon alone?

ooc: Find out in my next post where I 'll also introduce our first mega digimon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

As the battle raged between Zephrymon, Lowemon and Beelzemon the tamers just stood hoping that there was something the could do to help out."I can't stand this anymore, after what he has done to jade we have to find a way to stop him. Agumon you have to matrix digivolve to MetalGreymon." said Masaru as he put down Agumon who was in his arms on the ground. "Agumon Matrix Digivolve to........... oh never mind." Agumon fell to the ground he was exausted. "It's no use I'm pretty sure that he destroyed the power of the digi-cords, besides if our digimon did have the strength to digivolve they are so tired and hungry they can't battle, it's all up to them." said Zalina as she held her Gabumon tight in her arms and looked up to see the battle still going on.

[color=royalblue]Zuri still looked the same, with the exception of the cape, but she felt rather different. She felt like her heart had been dipped in a pool of holy water, a fluid which seeped into her blood and flowed throughout her body and soul. In a way she felt blessed. Perhaps Livremon's disappearance had been a sacrifice, and her spirit now lived inside Zuri... or at least that's what it felt like to her. She felt very light, as if she was on the moon. She felt ghostly, even, as if she was more a part of the spiritual realm than the physical. She felt unnaturally clear-headed and mentally alert, as if her brain had doubled in size. She felt that nothing could agitate her, and that any answer she seeked lay right past her fingertips.

Speaking of "right past her fingertips", Zuri noticed the book she was holding. It had an aura of wisdom about it, and it seemed like it could indeed contain the deepest of answers she sought out. She wanted to open it...
[i]It's too risky,[/i] Zuri thought. [i]I'm too within Beelzemon's range. But maybe...[/i]
Zuri then walked over to the lamppost she had sat on before. As if by instinct, she gently touched her hand to the post, then knelt down and touched the ground. As she did so, she felt a vibrating heat in her ears, vibrations which seemed to contain a new, supernatural force. She stood up, but soon after getting to her feet she glided up smoothly into the air and landed on the lamppost, with a grace reminiscent of Livremon. It was then that she sat down on the post and looked back at the book.

Again she wanted to open the book, but first...
[i]Let this space be free from those of toil, sending away forces of all negativity...[/i]
Although it could not be physically seen, a rose hovered in the air right in front of Zuri, glowing with gentle passion. Again, Zuri felt the vibrating heat in her ears, and that in addition to the aura emanating from the rose sparked a tranquil peace inside Zuri that seemed warmer than love itself. And, though it was very faint, Zuri thought she could hear Livremon's song in the ambience.

Outside, shouts of "Incoming!" and "Zuri!" were heard. A stray Corona Blaster headed right for Zuri. But, the purifying events worked their magic just in time. Before hitting Zuri, the blast halted in mid-air, then bounced back and dissipated into a dim firework.

Finally at peace, Zuri faced the moment. Now, she focused on the book in her lap. As she moved her hand over the book, she paused--again she felt that aura of deep wisdom found in the book's depths... She felt something powerful had to be in there, whatever it was. So then, slowly and carefully, she lifted the cover and began to examine the contents of the book...[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Zephrymon and Lowemon fell to the ground while Beelzemon appeared not to have a scratch on him, the two hybrid digimon were exauseted but they knew they were the only ones that could fight so they weren't going to give up. "Lowemon Slide Evolution....[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/JagerLowemon/Images/jagerlowemon.jpg]JagerLowemon![/URL]" Lowemon had transformed into an even more powerful digimon that stoodu on for legs instead of two. "You used your beast spirit to become JagerLowemon the legendary beast warrior of darkness." said Zehprymon as she struggled to get to her feet. "You reign has ended Beelzemon, [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/JagerLowemon/Images/dark-master.jpg]Dark Master![/URL]" the jewels on JagerLowemon began glowing brightly as his body turned into a black shadow and he then leapt through Beelzemon causing a lot of damage to the mega digimon. After finishing his attack JagerLowemon returned to his stance beside Zephrymon, Beelzemon began screaming with agony but his screams slowly became laughter. "We have to finish him while he is still hurt. [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/JagerLowemon/Images/ebony-blast.jpg]Ebony Blast![/URL]", "Hurricaaaane Gale!" JagerLowemon and Zephrymon combined their powerful attacks of dark and wind energy into one and sent it straight for Beelzemon but the mega digimon was prepared. "Carona Destroyer!" he launched his most powerful attack, which disentegrated the combined power of Zephrymon and JagerLowemon. He launched another attack this time aimed right for the legendary warriors of light and darkness, they were powerless against it.

The two hybrid digimon began to glow as their beast spirits appeared in front of them, Beelzemon absorbed the spirits causing Zephrymon and JagerLowemon into the children they were before helpless and unable to use their beast spirits. Beelzemon now more powerful than ever possessed the powers of Lilliymon , Zephrymon, and JagerLowemon. "Ebony Blast!" Beelzemon used JagerLowemon's attack and blasted it toward Skye and Kevin who layed on the ground helpless untill Azari and Haru jumped in and pulled them to saftey at the last moment. Beelzemon was the most powerful enemy the digi-destined had come across, he was able to defeat all of their digimon becoming even more powerful in the process at this point they were sitting ducks just waiting to be picked of one by one.

As Beelzemon moved closer and closer something inside Mira snapped, she was no longer afraid. As Beelzemon walked slowly toward the digi-destined he stopped because Mira had began walking toward him. "So I guess you want to be the first to die." said the mega digimon. "Beelzemon you are the most pathetic digimon I have ever met...You stand there thinking you're all big and bad but you aren't. The only way you get power is by stealing it from other digimon, you have no real power of your own. You are weak, no wonder you are the only of the 4 rulers who has not been able to gain comlete control over your area in digital world." Mira yelled angrily, her friends looked at her like she had gone mad, here she was insulting the creature who was able to defeat every one of their digimon and she was talking to him like he was nobody. "Mira do you have a death wish? Get back here." yelled Haru but Mira didn't listen. "We are the digi-destined, the ones chosen to defeat the evils of the digital world and that means you. I may not be able to become a digimon like Kevin or Sky but I won't back down to you any more...." after Mira gave Beelzemon another piece of her mind her digivice IC began to glow only this time it was the entire digivice not just the screen of it. Mira held it up toward Beelzemon, the power of the digivice made him loose his power his sreams were deafining, suddenly the beast spirits of wind and darkness appeared before him and went straight back to their original owners Skye and Kevin. As Mira moved closer and closer to the mega digimon she was stooped, her own digimon Hawkmon stood before her. "I hope you don't think I'm going to let you do this alone, do you?" said the rookie digimon. "O Hawkmon you always have my back. If this is to be the end lets see it through together." said Mira softly to her partner, at that moment their bond grww stronger and more powerful than ever. Suddenly Mira's digivice cracked and broke into tiny pieces of data which flowed into both her and Hawkmon.

BIOMERGE DIGIVOLUTION

"Hawkmon Biomerge to.....[URL=http://thedigiport.com/new_dex_pics/valkyrimon2.gif]Valkyrimon![/URL]"

The power of Mira's digivice caused her body to merge with Hawkmon's, they became one. The power of both their life forces fusing to become one gave Hawkmon the power to digivolve to his final form his mega from Valkyrimon. "Hawkmon I've never felt this before. So this is what it feels like to be a guy. Your thoughts, feelings, power. I feel them all." said Mira. "Yes and I yours. You have given me the strength to digivolve, know we can protect our friends. We are one Mira and we are invincible." Hawkmon replied. "Know way!" said Masaru. "How can this be possible?" said Zalina. The other digi-destined and digimon were stunned to see Hawkmon and Mira digivolve together. "Beelzemon I Valkyrimon, ancient warrior of the norse gods will not allow you to harm anyone else, you have meet your match." said Valkyrimon, Beelzemon was not about to be shone up by Valkyrimon. "Karona Barrage!" he blasted multiple beams of purple energy toward Valkyrimon, who took off the crossbow that was attached to his back and counter attacked. "Lightning Arrows!" the newly digivolved mega digimon matched off agianst Beelzemon's attack by blasting several arrows of power yellow energy toward his. "Double Impact!" Beelzemon then shot several bullets from his gun toward Valkyrimon who dodged the bullets effortlessly. "You're more powerful than I thought. If I'm going down you're going down with me. Karonaaa Destroyerrr!" Beelzemon focused all his energy in his arm blaster and aimed it toward Valkyrimon. "Hawk Inferno!" the small golden bird attached to Valkyrimon's arm ame alive and flew off. The small bird grew about 3 times in sizes and became engulfed in flames. Finally the fire like bird flew straight threw Beelzemon's blaster destroying it. "And now for you Beelzemon. Feral Sword!" Valkyrimon unshethed his sword as it began glowing white. The warrior digimon flew fast toward Beelzemon and in a single stroke his head had been removed and his data had been scattered. Valkyrimon then dedigivolve back into Mira and Hawkmon. Suddenly a rift formed in the sky and Baihumon appeared, the 3rd soverien digimon didn't say much he wasn't know for his words but for his power. "You...digi-destined freed Me....thank you!" as he left a floating org appeared above Mira and formed into a digivice just like the one she had before. "Hey I feel strange." said Hawkmon. "So do I." Gabumon stated, soon the other digimon began feel strange as well. "Hawkmon Digivolve to Aquilamon!","Gabumon digivole to Garurumon!" Hawkmon and Gabumon as well as the other digimon got back their powers to digivolve. "I thought that Beelzemon destroyed their power to digivolve." said Masaru. "Don't you get it? We are the digi-destined, we don't need digi-cords or digi-templets for our digimon to digivolve anymore. The power is within us all, thats how Hawkmon and I were able to bio-merge." explained Mira. A few moments later a few of the digi-destined climbmed aboard Aquilamon and a few climbed aboard Garurumon, except for Zuri who had gained the ability to fly, and they were of the the northern sector to fight their final enemy.

ooc: I know I never mentioned anything about bio-merging but I recently decided to put it in because I got tire of our characters doing nothing in the fights. When we arrive in the northern sector and start fighting Daemon everyone else will be able to bio-merge automatically. I just thought traveling around and fighting random digimon getting beat then doing it would be boring at this point.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=royalblue]As the group headed north, Zuri noticed the surroundings becoming steadily lighter. This could only mean one thing...

So therefore, Zuri floated up, far above the group and all the scenery. Far in the east, a glow lit up the horizon. Dawn was approaching--but Zuri was far from cheerful about it.
[i]Such light the dawn brings,[/i] Zuri thought, [i]such a sinister and suspenseful light... It brings with it a frightful premonition, a harsh truth and a difficult challenge among us. I feel, perhaps, that some stronger chaos waits for us in the northern sector. So though the sun is bright, the day is dramatic and chaotic. A perfect proof that darkness and evil are not the same--how I would wish for the tranquility of night...[/i]

To ease the rising tension, Zuri began to sing--it was like an instinct. When she sang, she sounded surprisingly similar to Livremon--it was very much like the two had fused together. Zuri no longer worried that the Digimon was gone, for she knew she wasn't.

The song brought about a different aura than it usually did. The main focus was on worry and even fear--a grave sense of foreboding. A great evil was approaching as quickly as the sun, and nobody short of the divine could stop its process. Yet, soon the "song" (which could be heard by all the Digidestined below) grew calmer. Zuri hoped for less panic and more focus among the group. Let the beauty of the sunset soothe their souls--keep the peace of darkness within... So it went.

Feeling more at ease than before, Zuri focused her attention back on the book which she never got to open. Last time, she had been distracted by Mira's speech and the appearance of Valkyrimon. At that moment, the sun finally appeared above the horizon, illuminating the surrounding lands greatly. Just as this happened, Zuri began to lift the book cover...

The book had no obvious title--it got right to the content. As Zuri flipped through the pages, she began to recognize the book...
[i]This looks an awful lot like that spellbook I found in my parents' house--the one my grandmother burned before I could get a very good look at it...[/i]
Zuri began to smile as she flipped by more pages that sounded deeply interesting. She had a strong desire to start reading right away. But she knew she couldn't--there was no time. Zuri had to focus on the North Sector. With a mournful sigh, she continued scanning through the book. Then she stopped--she had come to a page in the exact middle of the book that looked even more familiar than the rest. There was a picture of a feather on the left, some text, and a notable large title on the top:
"Tome of Quills"
[i]Livremon's attack.[/i]
The next half of the book contained Digimon information--mostly about Digimon attacks. Zuri quickly flipped through.
"Spirit Needle, Fist of the Beast King, Dark Obliteration (I know that one, that's Velgmon's attack), Dragon Wheel, ... ... ..."
Finally she came to the end of the book. She was just about to close it when she noticed that the last page was twice as thick as normal...
[i]No... this is two pages stuck together![/i]
Zuri tried to separate the last two pages, but the pages refused to part. Any more force would tear the pages, if they could be torn. Perhaps the book was coated with such a magic that prevented its destruction.
[i]This probably means that I'm not supposed to see this page... it seems far from a coincidence.[/i]

Yet, a small thought inside of Zuri told her that sometime soon the contents of that mysterious page would be revealed...[/color]