Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd have to say ruruoni kenshin the drwaing style,the story line. it was all so captivating and when you thought it was simple it turned out to be very clever,matter of fact one of the most cleverstory lines i've ever seen.
Posted
Trigun really inspired me to become an even better person than I already was because it really made me think about all the possiblities of things that could result from what I've been doing up to now.
Guest thegreatspirit
Posted
well you see dbz got me started in anime but it just got me started in watching it it wasnt till much later that wolf's rain inspired me to go on fourms an ect.
:angel:

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]thegreatspirit, your post quality is not up to par. Since Otakuboards emphasizes post quality and content, your post can be easily deemed as spam.
To improve in post content, you need to explain yourself in more detail. You don't have to create a long essay on how DBZ got you started in Anime, but you could explain why Wolf's Rain in particular inspired you to go on forums.
To improve in post quality, you have to follow the rules of English Grammar and Spelling. The Moderators of Otakuboards are not your English teachers, but since people need to read your post, it has to be comprehensibly written. Punctuations are your friends. Write in sentences. Use full words. If your post can't be read, it's just spam taking up space on the servers.
This is your warning, to prevent your future posts from being deemed spam and deleted, improve your post content and quality. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Most anime inspire me in some kind of way. Especially werid ones like Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Narutaru etc. Those kind of animes really start me thinking...

I guess though the anime that first sparked my interest in this kind of thing was Card Captor Sakura. I am indeed indebted to CLAMP :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Guest Tsukasafan
Posted
The first few animes i watched were gundam wing, DBZ, and digimon, but i didnt know that they were anime as such at the time. But, the anime that i could say inspired me the most would be .hack//sign, which inspired me to draw, and consequently decide to learn to animate proffesionally.
Posted
Anything I read (or watch) inspires me, but I would have to say what inspires me the most are the films by Hayao Miyazaki. It gives me courage to chase my dreams and to believe that they will come true.
Guest Odin of Eureka
Posted
I'd have to say it all started with Gundam Wing then i started getting in to RPG's, then gradually into MMORPG's. Then I just got hooked on anime and RPG's.
Posted
Depending on to what extent of inspiration you mean and to where I was kind of inspired by ninja scroll. After I saw it I really loved anime and I was inspired to watch more. Now im on my 100th box set. So yea it worked liek a charm.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I would have to say that Inuyasha is the one that did it for me..I've wrote stories, I've made up characters..^.^ Yep Inuyasha did it for me. :catgirl: [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...