OtakuBoards

Name that Movie Quote

Gavin

[SIZE=1]Alright seeing as I have a bit of time to spare, I thought I might launch this little game for the MMTV forum. Basically it's very similar to GabrielZero's "[I]Name that movie from the screenshot[/I]" thread except instead of posting movie shots, which can often by identified by simply looking at the address, we use famous movie quotes instead. The same rules apply, I'll start off by posting a movie quote and when someone identifies the movie it comes from, provided they're right, then they post the next quote, and so on. Alright so for the first quote:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][FONT=Trebuchet MS]"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]One last thing, even if you're a hundred percent certain of the movie the quote is taken from, please allow the person who posted the quote to reply as to whether or not you're correct, it's only good manners.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]YES. Here it comes.

[QUOTE]Person 1: He had threatened to kill me in public.
Person 2: Why would he want to kill you in public?
Person 3: I think she meant, he threatened, in public, to kill her.[/QUOTE]

I wonder who will get this one. =D[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Yay! Well, I wasn't born when it came out, so I don't know of its "colossal blockbuster-ness." I just know that it's one of the funniest movies ever. But you're right, it's from Clue. Go ahead! (But I won't be so easy next time!)[/FONT]