OtakuBoards

Who?

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I think the idea of physically becoming a robot is stupid. Why would anyone want to be a robot? The whole idea just confuses me. I guess I would be Heavy Arms, if I was forced to be one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Me too... weird...

I would be... Mercurius, because of it's cool planet defensors... but, I wouldn't want to become a robot, like Shyguy said...[/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
...........Of all the insane things.........

Epyon, or my wonderful BlackWing..... AI system, self-regenitive, chain like Epyon's, Buster Cannon, beam saber like Epyon, shoulder turrents, and a kick arse beam spear/gaff(see attachment..Don't laugh.....made it in ten seconds....¬¬)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Nightengale. Coolest MS ever made. I doubt many ppl know what it is, if you wanna see it, just ask. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude! The Nightengale is sw33t. Anyway, I'd be my own creation, Cossack Gundam, and if not, I'd prolly be God or Master Gundam.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I think the idea of physically becoming a robot is stupid. Why would anyone want to be a robot? The whole idea just confuses me. I guess I would be Heavy Arms, if I was forced to be one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

To want to be stipped from your own humanity into a thoughtless machine...doesn't makes since either....hm...That sounds like Heero...lol....but yeah that makes no since to me either but if I hade to be one...I would be........Tallgeese 3....don't ask why I just like it....maybe its just cuz how well the Lightning Count makes it look...who knows...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Dude! The Nightengale is sw33t. Anyway, I'd be my own creation, Cossack Gundam, and if not, I'd prolly be God or Master Gundam. [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: Nice, I wouldn't mind bein' one of them either..... :toothy: