Fall Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [size=1]If this has been posted before, delete it if you must, as I didn't know. =)[/size] If you could become one Gundam, who would it be and why?I'll tell you who I would once a few of you people post up. :D
SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 I would want to be Deathscythe Hell Custom because it is my favorite. Plus it uses a scythe and has the ability to cloak.
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 As Bad ***** as the Deathscythe Custom is, I think I would have to be the Epyon, the thing just looks evil.
Shy Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think the idea of physically becoming a robot is stupid. Why would anyone want to be a robot? The whole idea just confuses me. I guess I would be Heavy Arms, if I was forced to be one.[/SIZE]
Break Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I think the idea of physically becoming a robot is stupid. Why would anyone want to be a robot? The whole idea just confuses me. I guess I would be Heavy Arms, if I was forced to be one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Me too... weird... I would be... Mercurius, because of it's cool planet defensors... but, I wouldn't want to become a robot, like Shyguy said...[/SIZE]
black_vegeta Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Maybe the more appropriate topic would be, IF YOU COULD PILOT ANY GUNDAM, which one would it be. me, Tallgeese III!
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 If I could become a Gundam I would probably be the Devil or the Master Gundam!!! Why??? Isn't it obvious........:demon: If I could pilot a gundam a Gundam it would be the Gundam "Nataku" cause it kicks ***...... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Sailor Meike Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 Beeing a robot???lol Well, if i could be a Gundam, i will be Heavy arms.
Duo Maxwell Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [SIZE=4]DEATHSCYTHE HELL BABY!![/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]or maybe even sandrock[/FONT] [COLOR=crimson]But I'd pilot ZERO[/COLOR] :demon: :flaming:
Heero_Yuy Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 :therock: if i could be any gundam i would be either the wing zero with tis zero system and weapons or the wing zero custom cause it looks pretty bad *** and very powerful
BondFanatic Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 I would probably be the Hi-Nu Gundam from Char's Counterattack.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 The GP02 Physalis and its tactical nuclear strike capabilities.
Posthumous Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Nataku yeah babyyyy and also the God Gundam.
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Deathsythe or Nataku.......I love Deathsythe....And Natku just is awesome...lol
Outlaw Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Nightangale from Char's Revenge. That thing is Huuuuuuuuuge
Chaos Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 ...........Of all the insane things......... Epyon, or my wonderful BlackWing..... AI system, self-regenitive, chain like Epyon's, Buster Cannon, beam saber like Epyon, shoulder turrents, and a kick arse beam spear/gaff(see attachment..Don't laugh.....made it in ten seconds....¬¬)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Hmmm........... God or Master Gundam from G-Gundam. Both are good in competion especially the famous God n Darkness Finger moves. Very, very powerful.
Outlaw Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Nightengale. Coolest MS ever made. I doubt many ppl know what it is, if you wanna see it, just ask.
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 Well I would most probably be Altron, but if I couldn't, I'd be Heavy Arms..... :toothy:
Flash Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Nightengale. Coolest MS ever made. I doubt many ppl know what it is, if you wanna see it, just ask. [/B][/QUOTE] Dude! The Nightengale is sw33t. Anyway, I'd be my own creation, Cossack Gundam, and if not, I'd prolly be God or Master Gundam.
Sui Generis Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I think the idea of physically becoming a robot is stupid. Why would anyone want to be a robot? The whole idea just confuses me. I guess I would be Heavy Arms, if I was forced to be one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] To want to be stipped from your own humanity into a thoughtless machine...doesn't makes since either....hm...That sounds like Heero...lol....but yeah that makes no since to me either but if I hade to be one...I would be........Tallgeese 3....don't ask why I just like it....maybe its just cuz how well the Lightning Count makes it look...who knows...
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Dude! The Nightengale is sw33t. Anyway, I'd be my own creation, Cossack Gundam, and if not, I'd prolly be God or Master Gundam. [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: Nice, I wouldn't mind bein' one of them either..... :toothy:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now