KatanaViolet Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Akira Kurusawa kiusyia= ? Hint: "Journey to the EXTREME"
Funny Girl Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Akira Kurusawa kiusyia= ? Hint: "Journey to the EXTREME"[/QUOTE] Well I think that it is Saiyuki. [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Lime]here's mine: orhnoc desarcu [/COLOR][/FONT]
kalon Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 Chrono Crusade Next time it might be good to put a hint. :animeswea New scramble: samhias mikstooih Hint: Ninja Centerfold
Zen Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] The creator of Naruto: [B]Masashi Kishimoto[/B]. [B]New Scramble:[/B] ubats yhserm [B]Hint:[/B] Woo Ha!![/color][/size]
Lt.Zero Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1] The creator of Naruto: [B]Masashi Kishimoto[/B]. [B]New Scramble:[/B] ubats yhserm [B]Hint:[/B] Woo Ha!![/color][/size][/QUOTE] Answer: [COLOR=DarkGreen]Busta Rhymes[/COLOR] New Scamble: rslhaMal rcueB rtasehM Hint: Hip/Hop Artist.
KatanaViolet Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 The one and only Marshall Bruce Mathers, aka Eminem <3 ofr olbdo nad pierme= ? Hint: Newest release from Pittsburg political punk band.
1nOnlyCloud Posted May 8, 2006 Author Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ok Katana dont think anyone knows what it is so ill just start a new one [B]nsplpae [/B] hint- Popular drink (not soda) [/FONT][/COLOR]
kalon Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Katana: I think it's For Blood and Empire 1nOnlyCloud: Snapple New Scramble: dellild Hint: The real Alice's last name.
Xerxes Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Oh I know 1nOnlyCloud It's snapple Here's mine: kouat dobrsa Hint: an internet site where you can make rpgs
Zen Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] Um.... [B]Otaku Boards?[/B] My beloved. [B]New Scramble:[/B] vrleorve otlcoe [B]Hint:[/B] "Fight like a man, Volgin!", Adamska.[/color][/size]
kalon Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 It took me awhile but... Metal Gear Solid's [B]Revolver Ocelot[/B]. New Scramble: eth slatnawed Hint: [CENTER]Who is the third who walks always beside you? When I count there are only you and I together But when I look ahead up the white road There is always another one walking beside you Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded I do not know whether a man or woman --But who is that on the other side of you?[/CENTER] Felt like giving you my favorite excerpt. I have no idea what everything means, but I love this work very much.
Dodeca Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [SIZE=1][B]Master Chief[/B], right Chris? [COLOR=SlateGray][Halo fanboy! Run!][/COLOR] Let's see... what to do... Ah! Here y'go; [I]oone engsies valnegione[/I] [COLOR=SlateGray][Hint: Fly me to the moon, y'all][/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Zen Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] [B]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/B]. Quite easy... [B]New Scramble:[/B] trotiah zhona [B]Hint:[/B] "You like a-samurai swords... I like a-baseball..."[/color][/size]
Lord Dante Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 HItori Hanzo!! rosecmpirossc pchi - most debit cards or computers have one!
Zen Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] [B]Microproccessor Chip[/B]. You misspelt mine. [B]Hattori Hanzo[/B]. [B]New Scramble:[/B] kdean ksaen [B]Hint:[/B] Jack's Codename[/color][/size]
Raiyuu Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]People, people. This thread is verging uncomfortably close to spam as it is. It doesn't need people not following the few simple rules. [B]Remember to give hints.[/B] Lord Dante, the only thing I can come up with is "Chinese food" and that involves adding an N ... that or "Cheesi food", heh. Did you typo or am I missing something? :animestun In case I'm right, here's another: het eulsb shetrorb Hint: "We're on a mission from God"[/FONT]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 The Blues Brothers kesaus ormf ronatu Hint: Fangilrs love him
kalon Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 Sasuke from Naruto, who has fangirls even in the manga itself. New Scramble: lange cusnyatar Hint: My banner and avatar; Kaori Yuki.
Lord Dante Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 [QUOTE=Raiyuu][FONT=Trebuchet MS]People, people. This thread is verging uncomfortably close to spam as it is. It doesn't need people not following the few simple rules. [B]Remember to give hints.[/B] Lord Dante, the only thing I can come up with is "Chinese food" and that involves adding an N ... that or "Cheesi food", heh. Did you typo or am I missing something? :animestun In case I'm right, here's another: het eulsb shetrorb Hint: "We're on a mission from God"[/FONT][/QUOTE] Awww.... nerts. I knew I forgot something. Sorry guys! *bows* And yeah, it was chineese food, Raiyuu. Sorry bout the typo. :animeswea:
Dodeca Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 [SIZE=1][B]Angel Sanctuary[/B], right? Never seen the manga myself, but I remember mention of it from somewhere way-back-when. Okay, now for mine, ja? [B][I]feseri myalsa[/I][/B] [COLOR=SlateGray][Hint: The sorceress' knight...][/COLOR][/SIZE]
kalon Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 THE badass ninja is [I]Scorpion[/I]. New Scramble: voloinertu Hint: Codename for Wii.
Recommended Posts