OtakuBoards

Otaku Dating Show!

The_Mix_Breed

I saw this on another site and decided to try it here. You simply post a profile of your self then post 2-5 questions for others to answer. If people like what they see in your profile, they will answer your questions. You can decided when to close down yourself and then you pick your pefect match! This is just a fun way to help people get to know people like them so they can be friends! This maybe called the dating show, but it's more of a friens thing, so feel free to post on anyone, they don't have to be different gender, or same if you prefer that.

Your profile should include the basics. . .
Name:
Favorite Color:
Hobbies:
Slight History: have you moved, things like that.
Other:
Feel free to add more.

I'll start so you get an idea.

Name: Kimi/Coke
Despriction: Peterpan cut blonde hair, blue eyes, atheltic body, short, wears baggy clothes/
Favorite Color: Green
Personality: Hyper tomboy. I like things that are under control, but to organized and i have to mess them up. I like to have fun, but I like some rules, I also have high values and morals that are very important to me.
Hobbies: sports, anime, sports, writing, sports, pranks, and did I mention sports?
Slight History: I moved from canada to new Mexico at age seven, I have a twin brother named Kelly. I'm called Coke because I will literally drive to the next town to buy coke products because are general store only sells pepsi products. We live 26 miles from the next town.
Dislikes: Pepsi products, Sears, perfectionizes, and spelling.
Other: I collect cheese spreaders, and I'm currenlt bending both ways sexually.

My Questions:

1, What's your most embrassing memory?
2, What's your favorite sport?
3, Do you have good morals and do you uphold them?
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?

So feel free and post a profile and some questions, or answer someone elses questions. Make sure you say whose questions your answering though, and be honest. Otherwise it's no fun. :animesmil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, not sure.
Snowboarding,football, basketball and more.
Umm ..yea i guess.
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?
'Cause I care.

Name: Neko, i don't like my real name and i don't want anyone calling me by it. but if i have to, my real name is Cassandra (ugh) or Cassy for short
Despriction: 5'6; curvy (unfortunatly); naturaly brown hair and brown eyes
Favorite Color: black and white
Personality: i have no idea what you would call me. I get really shy and then i turn really outgiong. A mix of everything i guess.
Hobbies: Video games, playing on the computer, writing and drawing
Slight History: I've moved too many times to count
Dislikes: inuyasha FMA and preps

i hugged some random chick thinking she was my mom. but in fact, she was this really hot dude's mom.
I hate all sports
I try my best.
a mix of both

Name: Dane
Despriction: im a red head! lol i have green eyes im about...5'10 i think...erm yea
Favorite Color: Dark Red (Maroon)
Personality: simply weird and i guess funny. shy a lot. o__O;
Hobbies: I play a lot of sprots. im into a lot of things. Like web design
um rpg's swimming etc.
Slight History: i havent moved but i was seperated from my twin brother Seth when our perants divorced. He lives with out unlce now since our dad past away.
I have a little sister and another brother 2 years younger than me.
Dislikes: Classic , Jazz, Country music x_X

Did you ever have a lot of family problems?
-I sure did.
Like any kind of sports?
-Look up for my answer.

I guess thats it. ^__^ Uh think thats to much info? o____O;; lol nahh

[QUOTE=The_Mix_Breed]

My Questions:

l[/QUOTE][FONT=Times New Roman]
[COLOR=Sienna]
1. I don't know. I have a terrible memory for anything. If it's embarassing than I probably went out of my way to forget it.

2. Hockey. I like hockey and hockey alone. Screw everything else.

3. No, I don't have good morals. I'm a general jerk and an asshole, and I don't hesitate to steal things from people or go behind somone's back.

4. True.

Name: Alex 'Baillie' Kilpatrick Baillie
Despriction: Dangerously overweight, blue eyes, glasses, some freakish matted brown-blond hair, and remarkably pale skin.
Favorite Color: I don't make friends with colours.
Personality: Generally a sarcastic jerk, I'm told that I'm quite funny to people who don't mind being insulted (i.e people with a sense of humour). I'm rather quiet unless I'm with my friends, when I'm rediculously loud. I'm also maddeningly self confident, and love being fat and love to make fun of people who like to make fun of me for being fat. I'm also incredibly lazy. I mean INCREDIBLY lazy, I never commit to anything. I have no real desires in life, I just want to float through things in what I call 'content mediocre obscurity'
Hobbies: Hockey, Counter-Strike, surfing the net, reading, sleeping, occasionally writing, being a jerk,
Slight History: I've lived in one house my entire life and have been spoiled rotten by a mother hen, but I don't care. I've had a few life-long friends and made a few new ones. I've never had a girl friend and I don't really have a desire to have one (not that I'm gay). I have a few dogs and a cat and some other things like that.
Likes: Hockey, computer games, internet stuff, complaining, smiling sarcastically, and TV.
Dislikes: I don't particularily dislike anything... I don't like my sister but that's all I can think of. I may be a jerk to somone but it doesn't mean I hate them.
Other: I have a minor learning disabilty that has to do with attention and working memory, which translates into me being ****** at math and french and terribly uninteresting.[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

[SIZE=1][quote=The_Mix_Breed]1, What's your most embrassing memory?
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?[/quote]

[I][B]1.[/B] Probably having lost control of my bowels after having a concussion and falling asleep. Beat that.
[B]2.[/B] I try to avoid as many of them as possible, though tennis and badminton are alright. Or swimming. Needless to say, I'm not exactly brilliant - actually, barely even competent - in most of them.
[B]3.[/B] I'll generally have good morals and try to uphold them. I'll still uphold them outwardly if I'm in a bad mood, but tend to be a little more immoral in thought.
[B]4.[/B] 'Cause I'm bored, but that can be applied to most things that I do.
[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Alex[ander] Nathan Lucking. Used to hate it, but I don't mind anymore.
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Description:[/B] Average-ish height, can never be bothered to measure it. Darkish brown hair, mid-length. Green eyes, glasses. Annoyingly overbearing, occasionally flaring nose.
[B]Favorite Color:[/B] Anything from [pleasant] green to purple.
[B]Location:[/B] United Kingdom, England.
[B]Personality:[/B] I adjust my outwards 'personality' depending on the company, and generally won't interact with anyone I don't know/don't like unless I have to. More open around people I'm comfortable with, but not by much. Prefer a random sense of humour, though this depends on the company, again.
[B]Hobbies:[/B] Games of agreeable genres, reading, drawing, joining up to random internet things mentioned by friends, observing people for the simply to find a reason to dislike them.
[B]Slight History:[/B] Moved house once, on December 21st [or was it 22nd?] 1999, but not by very far. Have only a few good friends, but I don't know much about them or them about me. Have always had at least two cats at any given time, and a dog for the first half of my life. Have always been 'bright' but am a little too lazy and withdrawn for my own good.
[B]Likes:[/B] Games, TV, cats, music, drawing, and acts of random behaviour.
[B]Dislikes:[/B] Sports, Pop/Hip-hop/Rap, using anything other than a pencil or pen, and many more trivial things.
[B]Other:[/B] Bleh...

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]~[/COLOR][B]Q's[/B][COLOR=Teal]~[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[I][B]1.[/B] Why do you do what you do in life?
[B]2.[/B] Are you a good public speaker?
[B]3.[/B][COLOR=DimGray] [Thi[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]s qu[COLOR=Silver]es[/COLOR]tio[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]n is experiencing technical di[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]fficult[COLOR=Silver]ies. We apo[/COLOR]logi[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]se for the delay.][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

Name: Sam/Toast/yukina/Shayne/Yvette/Stella. You pick! :P
Sex (thought I might include this...): Female
Despriction: 5'7, medium length brown hair, blue-gray eyes (that change with my hair color), long legs (they go clear from the floor up to my butt!), athletic build, what more can I tell you?
Favorite Color: Black and silver
Personality: I'm kinda crazy, I guess. ^_^ I'm hyper when I haven't eaten sugar or slept for under two hours. Otherwise, I'm really tired/lazy. Hehe...I'm pretty outgoing, but sometimes I'm shy. (who doesn't get shy?)
Hobbies: Anime, tennis, drawing, reading, sleeping, video games, eating, skiing, etc.
Slight History: I've moved a lot...I've been to three different high schools for my senior year...I have one older brother, and that sucks. :P
Likes: Animals, everything on my hobby list, Johnny Depp, your mom (jokes!)
Dislikes: People saying 'like' for almost every word in a sentence, improper grammar and spelling...Country music!! *kills country*

Here's a pic...I'm cosplaying Sakura...Enjoy? *doesn't know whether to say enjoy it, or run away screaming...*
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Loaded_pistol/Real%20life/Sakuracon.jpg[/IMG]

Last year for the yearbook, my mom sent in a pic of my bro and I taking a bath together when we were babies. Oh god...I'll never live that one down. :P
Tennis!
I suppose so. I usually don't do anything that goes against my morals, but I'm not sure that anyone can judge if they're good or not...
Both? It sounded interesting.

[SIZE=1]
[B]Name:[/B] Jessica.
[B]Age:[/B] 19, but I'll be 20 soon.
[B]Description:[/B] Short little lady. Darkest brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, round nose (bugs me sometimes, but it suits my face).
[B]Favorite Color:[/B] Purple, black and blue. All the wonderful colours of a bruise.
[B]Location:[/B] Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
[B]Personality:[/B] I'm a Gemini, so I can be very talkative and restless at times. I'm also pretty fickle. I don't particularly enjoy being around people, but when I am I'm usually very sociable and outgoing, probably because I love to hear the sound of my own voice (j/k). I'm usually very friendly, but people who tick me off will know about it. I'm very stubborn and kinda scatterbrained.
[B]Hobbies:[/B] Softball, snowboarding, video games, anime, Japanese, reading, smoking the ganja, hanging out with friends/boyfriend/family.
[B]Slight History:[/B] Grew up in a crappy little craphole, finally moved out after I graduated. Now going to University and working part-time. I was a spoiled kid, but never really was bad about it. I was just fortunate enough to be able to get all the things I wanted. I have a younger sister who is practically one of my best friends. We are so close. We have been mistaken for twins before, but she actually looks older than I do. Usually it's me thats mistaken for the younger sibling. We generally like the same music (she's a little more hardcore than I am) and dress about the same.
[B]Likes:[/B] TV, Video Games, Anime, Punk music, gyoza, Anti-Flag
[B]Dislikes:[/B] Annoying scene kids, nigiri sushi, early mornings, the Bush Administration
[B]Other:[/B] I'm not a very good cook, heh.

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]~[/COLOR][B]Q's[/B][COLOR=Teal]~[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[I][B]1.[/B] Why do you do what you do in life? I'm just doin my thing really...
[B]2.[/B] Are you a good public speaker? Yes, I'm allright. I don't mind speaking in front of people.
[B]3.[/B][COLOR=DimGray] [Thi[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]s qu[COLOR=Silver]es[/COLOR]tio[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]n is experiencing technical di[/COLOR][COLOR=SlateGray]fficult[COLOR=Silver]ies. We apo[/COLOR]logi[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]se for the delay.][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

Name:[COLOR=DarkRed]Meghan[/COLOR]
Despriction:[COLOR=DarkRed]Tall,Short muliticolor hair[/COLOR]
Favorite Color:[COLOR=DarkRed]Red and Black[/COLOR]
Personality:[COLOR=DarkRed]Sweet, outgoing, unpredictable,and all and all weird[/COLOR]
Hobbies:[COLOR=DarkRed]singing,painting, and dancing[/COLOR]
Slight History:[COLOR=DarkRed] have you moved, things like that.I have moved like 5 or 6 times in like 2 or 3 years[/COLOR]
Dislikes:[COLOR=DarkRed]I dislike...................[/COLOR]
Other:[COLOR=DarkRed].............................[/COLOR]

:catgirl:
[COLOR=DarkRed]So if you wanna chat just hit me up.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The questions thusfar.]
1, What's your most embarrassing memory?
5. Did you ever have a lot of family problems?
6. Why do you do what you do in life?
7. Are you a good public speaker?[/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]
1. I was a young kid at my church and there was a wooden display set up asking for donations for some construction they were planning to do. It was twice the height I was and seemed rather unsteady. One day, after church, I got into a little shoving match [good hearted, we were just bullshitting around] with a girl my age and she had a surprising amount of strength to her. Surprising enough that I lost my balance and stumbled backwards [i]into the display[/i], knocking it over as I fell on my ***. It made this loud [b]thud[/b] noise as it slammed into the ground and [i]everyone was suddenly looking staring at me[/i]. It was a bad time to be in the spotlight and was pretty embarrassing. Needless to say the young girl and I got into a bit of hot water over it.

2. I enjoy Basketball mainly. I'm from San Antonio so I was raised watching the San Antonio Spurs [I'm a diehard fan now] and that is the only sport that I've continued watching regularly.

3. I do my best. No one is perfect, right?

4. I'm pretty bored I have to admit. Haha, sorry guys.

5. Yeah. It was pretty bad.. and pretty good at times. Wouldn't trade my past for anyone else's'- I'm fine with how it was.

6. Uh. Why not?

7. Actually, I am pretty good at public speaking.

[b]Name[/b]: Kenneth Andrew Howell.
[b]Age[/b]: 17.
[b]Description[/b]: [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4541/picture194yz.jpg[/img]

I'm actually kind of tall- 6'4" or so.
[b]Favorite Color[/b]: Dark green.
[b]Location[/b]: San Antonio, Texas.
[b]Personality[/b]: I'm sure the majority of you already know me well enough that you know how I act.
[b]Hobbies[/b]: Games, reading, writing, music, ingesting Japanese media [manga/anime/music] and history.
[b]Slight History[/b]: I was born and raised here. I have a half sister who I do not currently live with. My biological mother was adopted and, in turn, I was adopted by the same people who adopted her- so, I live with my legal grandparents who are my legal parents. ;) I've graduated from high school and currently have a part time job.
[b]Likes[/b]: Kids, Law and Order, entertainment [games/music/etc.], rain, people, dinosaurs, House MD.
[b]Dislikes[/b]: Huge egos, traffic, American Idol, mornings without coffee, idiots.
[b]Other[/b]: [url=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/internets.php]![/url][/color]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]
[B]Name:[/B] Mike aka The Boss

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/march2006075.jpg]The Boss[/URL]

5'11". 160 lbs. Lanky.

[B]Favorite Color:[/B] Open Canvas White

[B]Location:[/B] The Dirty South

[B]Personality:[/B] Optimistic, easy going, nerdy.

[B]Hobbies:[/B] Video Games, Martial Arts, Basketball, Anime/Manga, Drawing.

[B]Slight History:[/B] Military brat. Lived all over the dirty south, and moved to Germany at 10, stayed to 12 1/2, moved back to states in Kansas, moved back to Dirty South. 3rd Red Belt in Tae Kwon Do (1 more and I'm a black belt). Nerd-extrodinaire. I can break dance...

[B]Likes:[/B] Ladies. Ramen noodles, sushi, pizza... food. Chuck Norris. Big Boss. Mugen. Fighting. History of all sorts. Theology of all sorts. Mythology. Hip Hop. Good Rock Music.

[B]Dislikes:[/B] the not rad-ness. Bush. Anybody that has every been on My Super Sweet Sixteen. The Man...

[B]Other:[/B] Yeah... thats me, I guess.

[B]1, What's your most embrassing memory?[/B]

Falling outside of a crowded Outback Steakhouse

[B]2, What's your favorite sport?[/B]

UFC, K-1, And 1 Steetball

[B]3, Do you have good morals and do you uphold them?[/B]

Yeah. Keep looking ahead. Don't let other people bother you. Have fun, always. Don't start fights, but always finish them. Don't hate your fellow man.

[B]4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?[/B]

Because... because.[/color][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Marcus or Mark

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Despriction:[/b] I'm 5"8 and weigh 207lbs. I use to weigh more than that when I was playing football. Edit: Seeing that the picture doesn't want to work. I'm light-skinned. (I would say I'm close to orange ^^, but I'm black and hispanic if anyone wanted to know) My eyes are hazel, hair color is black.

[b]Favorite Color:[/b] red, black, blue, white, sometimes orange

[b]Location:[/b] Detroit Michigan

[b]Personality:[/b] quiet, sarcastic, hot headed, laid back

[b]Hobbies:[/b] some animes, some videogames, fixing cars, and weight training

[b]Slight History:[/b] Well, let's put it like this. I can be your best friend, but when you piss me off, I can become your worse enemy.

[b]Likes:[/b] cars, import cars.... I'm a car freak.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] poor spelling / grammar. These teenagers that talk big, but when you get the best of them, they can't handle it.

[quote]
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?[/quote]
1. My memory is horrible. And even so, I hate past stories....

2. Football, basketball, UFC

3. Honestly.... don't know.

4. Umm....?

I'll come back with questions if I could ever think of any.

Edit: Questioins

[b]1. Is there anything that you regret doing or not doing?

2. What get's / keep's you going? (Motivation)

3. ???? I 'll come back to.[/b]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Plum]1, What's your most embrassing memory?
My most embrassing memory? I've got too many to count, I don't really get embrassed anymore cause my friends and I have done so many things to eachother...I know its evil but its fun and it always turns into a big joke! Probably the most embrassing would be wearing bright red boxer shorts on top of bright red pants, a bright red shirt that has instructions on how to use a fire extinguisher and a bright fire man's hat on the subway...now that was just a tad embrassing...
2, What's your favorite sport?horseback riding
3, Do you have good morals and do you uphold them?i try my best...
a bit of both

About moi...

Name: Gwen, Guinevere, preferably Gwen

B-Day-October 31,1991

Description: I'm about 5'10 and 1/2, 136 pounds, quite thin but not twiggy, dirty blonde hair, hazelly, greeny eyes, longish hair(its past my shoulders)um...I think thats it...?

Fav colour: Purple and blue

Personality: hmmm...caffine and a lot of sugar makes me hyper, a bit moody sometimes but not often, usually level headed in drastic situtations*shudders remembering bad memories...*patient only with horses, people it depends who you are and what you're doing(i.e.dumping a bunch of glitter on my head...)/saying to me. What else...its hard to sum me up...

Hobbies: horseback riding, swimming in the summer, travelling(is that a hobby?)...umm....and of course reading!

Slight History: I've lived in many different places, I've travelled across North America and a bit of Europe(Italy and those places near there), I have been riding horses since I was 8 and I've owned a horse since I was 13. I can't really think of anything else...

Likes: horses,riding,food(chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream*drools*), reading..and many other things

Dislikes: snakes

[/COLOR][/FONT]

i dont feel like writing it its too long to say but to make a long story short i walked face first into a starway door
i love football and baseball
of course i have good morals!! id be living in the sidewalk in front of my house ifi didnt
tis best if i dont answer lol! j/k!;)

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Name: Nick

Description: Vague?.. I?m guessing ya mean how I look. Well, I?ve never been a big fan of my appearance. I?m a biggish guy, 6?0? big. I?m half Korean, so I suppose you can see some asian qualities in me. Uhhhhhhhhh, I?ll post a pic.
[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/COPP.jpg][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_COPP.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/MPGCO.jpg][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/vash331/th_MPGCO.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Favorite Color: Don?t really have one, I like ?em all. I chose orange for my font because nobody else chose it.

Personality: I have my ups and downs, right now I?m at a down unfortunately. But I think my ups are usually pretty cool. I?m a smart guy, when compared to the hicks that I live with. Uhm, many people tell me I?m funny. But I gotta be happy to be funny. I usually am in a good mood though. I?m very opinionated. I value rationality and logic. Of course the best way to get to know me is to talk to me or hang out with me.

Hobbies: I love meh guitar. I get online daily. I play video games, but not as much as I used to, though I did start playing Kingdom Hearts today. Anime, duh. I also really enjoy fun things.

Slight History: Moved into my current house before I started school. Never really moved. I?m a senior in highschool now. I?m looking forward to college.

Likes: Chicks who play video games and have good sense of humor. Chinese food. ?.how the hell did my brain go to girls to food? Uhmmmm?.i like my guitar. I love stand up comedy. Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg, Mike Birbiglia, Eddie Izzard, Nick Swardson, Brian Regan, Demetri Martin, Jim Gaffigan, Kevin James, Ron White, Jeremy Hotz, Ted Alexandro, Todd Barry, Daniel Tosh, and a lot more. If any of you guys know any of those comedians, then talk to me! o_0 I like the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. And I like my mommy.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, hicks, ?gangstas?, stupid people, the current state of the us government, mud, ugly people, stuck up people, shy people, clingy people, bullies, black comics (comedians).

Other: Uhmmm?.other what?

Questions:

1. How was your day?
2. To save two people you must kill one. If you kill the two then you save the one. If you refuse to act then all three die. All 3 of the people are exactly the same. What do you do?
3. What?s your favorite song/band?
4. Do you play guitar?

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

name: chad
description: about 5'8'' tall, eh, not sure about weight, somewhere around 118 to 120. I have brown hair, but it is usually died black.
favorite color(s): black and orange
personality: quiet, laid back, perfectionist. That pretty much sums it up.
hobbies: drawing, excersising and anime(obviously)
slight history: sorry, no history here, lived in nc all my life.
dislikes: people who are too perky, sports and country music

Questions...

1: What is your favorite anime?
2: What is your least favorite sport?

1: What is your favorite anime?
I have a few...Prince of Tennis, Saiyuki, Kaleido Star, Gundam Seed...There are more, but seeing as you only asked for one, and I've already provided many...^_^
2: What is your least favorite sport?
I think I'd have to say Baseball. It's so boring to watch, and I'm no good, so I can't play it.

Hot Chi avi, Chad. ^_^

Name: Jake
Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, about 5' 7", 132 lbs., generally calm and easy going, I've been told I'm funny, I have a fondness for wierdness
Brief Personal History: I lived in Arizona for 10 years of my life before moving to Nebraska. I live with both my parents and my little cousin
Favorite color: It alternates, but green is in the top spot pretty consistently
Likes: My friends, music, comedy, Mexican food, anime, video games, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Invader Zim
Dislikes: Needless violence, being told my opinion

[COLOR=YellowGreen]1. How was your day?
My day was fine. How bout yours? ^_^
2. To save two people you must kill one. If you kill the two then you save the one. If you refuse to act then all three die. All 3 of the people are exactly the same. What do you do?
I suppose I'd kill one to save two. I would say I'd kill myself, but that would end up in 4 deaths...
Fav. band changes a lot, but Metallica is always on the top of the list. As are L'Arc~en~ciel, O-Zone, Rammstein, Do as Infinity, and Uteda Hikaru.
4. Do you play guitar?
I'm learning. I'm not that good yet, though. ^_^

Ron White is the shiz, Nick/13thman. I particularly like his "If life gives you lemons" joke. ^_^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Name:Tashriha

Description:black hair,brown eyes,5'3 i dont know exactly how much i weigh now

Hobbies:I like playing volley ball basketball and Kickball playing video games are fun too.Oh and singing.

Personality:Im outgoing and i love to talk.Im usually friendly but please dont be to clingy that really bugs me.

Slight history:Im like one of my only friends who like anime so everyone calls me anime girl.I cant keep my mind on one thing i switch crushes all the time.

Questin 1
What's your favorite season?

2:DO you watch samurai 7 or samurai champloo?[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=slategray]
Name: Terrell.
Description: Black hair, dark brown eyes, 10 fingers, one nose, 2 arms, 11 toe- wait a minute, where did that extra toe come from?
Favorite color: Gray, Black, Dark blue, Brown, and white once in a while.
Personality: Quite in public. I do a lot of dumb things w/ friends. Some consider me a nerd. Some an artist. Others class clown. And still yet, "The guy w/ the spikey hair". Above all I guess I'm okay in the "Nice Department".
Hobbies: Reading books, drawing, listening to punk rock, eating, sleeping, watching t.v., getting on people's nerves for the hell it, basically being an idiot, but a good idiot, and being weird.
Likes: Hambergers, Pizza, Anime, Manga, Rock Music and WWE
Dislikes: Girls with snobby attitudes. Why because on dates they're only interested in using up all the cash in your wallets, plus no communication.
[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Up4anime]
Questin 1

2O you watch samurai 7 or samurai champloo?[/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=slategray]
1.) Favorite Season? Summer. Why? Four words: No school and Freedom.
2.) I watch Samurai 7. Haven't discovered Samurai Champloo yet.

My question:
1.) What was your anime or manga?
2.) How did you get drawn to the Anime/Manga faze?[/size][/color]

Hi, me again. Yesterday I had my attention pulled elsewhere so after I fillled out my basic info I shut down without thinking to ask or answer any questions. But I'm back now, so...

Question 1: If you play video games, what is your favorite console and why?

Question 2: Which is more important, the destination or the journey?

What is my most embarassing memory?
I tripped walking down the stairs and slid on my butt about half of the way down, and standing at the bottom of the staircase was this super hot girl who was just laughing away.

What is my favorite sport?
Bowling, I guess.

Do I have good morals and do I uphold them?
I try to, but nobodies perfect.

Am I reading this because I really care what you have to say or because I'm bored?
Both.

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=Navy]

Questin 1

2:DO you watch samurai 7 or samurai champloo?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]1-[/B]
Winter because i like to snowboard.
[B]2-[/B]
I watch samurai champloo.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=1nOnlyCloud][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]1-[/B]
Winter because i like to snowboard.
[B]2-[/B]
I watch samurai champloo.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Navy]I like winter too beacuse it's pretty and there are no bugs.

Who is your favorite chracter in Samurai Champloo?I like Mugen.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][size=1][color=slategray]
1.) Favorite Season? Summer. Why? Four words: No school and Freedom.
2.) I watch Samurai 7. Haven't discovered Samurai Champloo yet.

My question:
1.) What was your anime or manga?
2.) How did you get drawn to the Anime/Manga faze?[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]I watch Samurai 7 too.I discovered it after Samurai champloo.I like Heihach and Kikiycho best.

About your questions:
My manga is Fruits basket

I got hooked by my friend she brought a whiole bunch of manga books to me.I was like Yeah right im not reading those.She ended up leaving them at my house i ot bored and read one.Then i couldnt put them down.As to Anime ive been watching it all my life.My aunt was hooked an di was usually with her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Please do not double post. It is against the rules of the site. I have combined your two posts into one. If you need to add something to a thread you just posted in, please use the edit button on the post you just wrote. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=LoadedPistol][COLOR=YellowGreen]1. How was your day?
My day was fine. How bout yours? ^_^
I suppose I'd kill one to save two. I would say I'd kill myself, but that would end up in 4 deaths...
Fav. band changes a lot, but Metallica is always on the top of the list. As are L'Arc~en~ciel, O-Zone, Rammstein, Do as Infinity, and Uteda Hikaru.
4. Do you play guitar?
I'm learning. I'm not that good yet, though. ^_^

Ron White is the shiz, Nick/13thman. I particularly like his "If life gives you lemons" joke. ^_^[/COLOR][/QUOTE][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]

Unfortunately i didn't have the best day ever, but i'll live. ^L^

Metallica, yay! I've always loved metallica too. I play a lot of metallica on the ol' guitar. Rammstein's cool too. I haven't heard of the other bands.

Keep playing and i'm sure you'll be great.

If life gives ya lemons then make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party. ^J^

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]