OtakuBoards

Otaku Dating Show!

The_Mix_Breed

Oh that's sad 13th.(about your not-so-good day) Metallica is the shiznit! It's the best metal band alive. ^_^ The other bands I mentioned were J-pop/rock except for O-Zone, which is Romanian techno...:P I didn't expect anyone to actually know all of the bands/singers I mentioned.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stafal-chan
Name: leane
description: 5'2'' TT_TT i'm short...weight_118 ..hair: so dark a brown it looks black...redish brown highleights. length to elbow (i usually keep it longer) eye..brown..oh yeah i'm asian ^_^ ummm i guess i'm skinny and somewhat muscular...
color: green..emerald greenmostly but other as well...
likes: drawing, paying video games(mostly RPG's), watchin anime, running, ~_~ sleeping yaaay sleep, soccer, volleyball
dislikes: preps, the color pink, baseball and basket ball,

emabarrinsing moment: stragnly i don't really get embarresed...though i hate public speaking cuz i usually make a foll outta myself

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=Navy]

Questin 1
What's your favorite season?

2:DO you watch samurai 7 or samurai champloo?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
1. Winter. I love it because it's cold. I love the cold. I love vast expanses of snow and seeing my breath hand in the air; I love it all. For the record, I hate summer - I hate the heat, mostly.

2. I've always been a fan of Samurai 7, mostly because of the original movie, which I will always maintain is THE greatest, most influential movie ever made. Screw Citizen Kane.

Some questions of my own:

What are your favourite movies. Mine are Dr. Strangelove and Maurice Richard.

What are your favourite brands of Cola. Coke all the way!

What is your opinion of the 3-toed sloth? IMO they're totally awesome.

What time is it where you live.[/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

I like fall. Not to hot, not to cold. Nice smells outside. Nice smells inside. Halloween.

I watch Samurai Champloo. Mugen all the way. Former username aswell.

My favorite movies are Enter the Dragon, Clerks, Boondock Saints, and the Star Wars series.

My favorite cola brand is Pepsi Cola. Like, x10 better than Coke.

The three toed sloth is a fascinating creature indeed.

Ugh... 9:15 pm.

------------------------

[B]My Questions:[/B]

Do you watch [adult swim]?

What is your opinion of Hip Hop? Why?

What is your favorite video game?

Optimist or Pessimest?

Finally, the age old quesiton... Pirates or Ninjas?[/color][/size]

[B]Name:[/B] Casey

[B]Age: [/B] 17

[B]Description: [/B] 5'8 with dark brown hair. I weight 200 lbs even. I'm more muscular then fat though. I have a thick waist line. I have green eyes and I'm told that I'm a giant teddy bear.

[B]Favorite color: [/B] Green

[B]Location:[/B] Florida in Tarpon Springs.

[B]Personality:[/B] I guess I'm kinda lovey dubby. I like romance and intamacy. No I'm not gay, though I have nothing against them either. I am one of the few soilders in the army who is not a complete homo phobe. I'm pretty down to earth and very understanding. I like to try and help people with there problems and give advice to someone when ever I can.

[B]Brief history:[/B] I've lived in Florida my whole life. I was born in St Petersburg and now live south of there in Tarpon Springs. I recently enterd the US armed service. I have a 6 year contract with the US army reserve. I am one of only a few nerds currently fighting on the frontlines. I live with my mom but am presently making arangements to move out after graduation next month.

[B]Hobbies: [/B] I enjoy practicing in the marital arts and playing video games if that counts.

[B]Likes:[/B] Serious anime and video game nerd. I love ramen noodles and any kind of seafood. My favorite sport is a tie between football and hockey. I like to talk about politics and life and love and basically anything I deam relevant. And most of all, I love the beach and fishing and swimming and pretty much anything else you can do at the beach.

[B]Dislikes: [/B] Anything to do with pop culture. American Idol needs to die. I hate exercising yet I'm in the armed forces, try and figure that one out. I hate the overly liberal and the overly conservative. I prefer to play the middle ground.

[B]Questions:[/B]

[B]1: [/B] Have you ever been parasailing?

[B]2: [/B] Do you like the beach?

[B]3: [/B] Do you like to fish?

[B]4: [/B] Is romance important to you?

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]My Questions:[/B]

Do you watch [adult swim]?

What is your opinion of Hip Hop? Why?

What is your favorite video game?

Optimist or Pessimest?

Finally, the age old quesiton... Pirates or Ninjas?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
No. I've never heard of it. What is it?

I'm not a fan. I just don't like it. Some hip-hop seems derogatory and uncooth, while others just annoy me and sound terrible.

Tought choice... umm, Warcraft 3, NHL06, and Hearts of Iron 2 all tie for my number one spot.

I don't define myself as either. I don't like to decide how I'm going to feel about something before I know what it is.

Pirates all the way. Ninjas... come on, only women attack from behind and from the dark with their masks and knives n' ****. Real men use cutlesses and flintlock pistols :cool:

Starwind:

No, never been parasailing... I prefer to stick to regular sailing.

Ugh no, the beech ranks #4 on my list of 'Most Hated Places.' I hate sand and the heat and therefore I hate the beech.

Yes, I fish a lot. I once spent a month in Newfounland fishing off the fjords and fishing in Lake Winnipeg and just generally fishing.

No, not at all. I don't really care about romance or anything like that - to tell you the truth I'm not interested in 'love' by any definition. I only post in this thread because... I don't know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Name: Lindsay

Description:I'm 5"6,have medium dark brown hair with golden highlights, and dark brown eyes.

Favorite Color: Black

Personality:I'm nice and I have a lot of friends and some of them I hang out with them on the weekends and like go shoppin' and stuff.

Hobbies:Basketball,Volleyball,Anime,Manga

Slight History: I moved when I was in the 1st grade.

Dislikes: I hate those who lie to me and I hate this girl at school named Haley( She's like a Duck!!)[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=Lime]What have you done to make a teacher mad before?

Do fall asleep in a boring class and which one?[/COLOR]
:D :triforce: :excited: :angel: :cool: :catgirl: :animesmil :p :animesigh :rolleyes:

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]1, What's your most embrassing memory?
[B][COLOR=PaleGreen]not telling..[/COLOR][/B]
2, What's your favorite sport?
[B] [COLOR=PaleGreen]Soccer, softball, basketball[/COLOR][/B]
3, Do you have good morals and do you uphold them?
[B] [COLOR=PaleGreen]Yes! Indeed...[/COLOR][/B]
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?
[B] [COLOR=PaleGreen] Cause I care...[/COLOR][/B]

Name:[B] [COLOR=PaleGreen]Danielle[/COLOR][/B]
Description: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen] I have short chin-length choppy dirty blonde hair(supposed to be brown :P), deep greyish blue eyes, and I'm athletic build, and I wear thick rimmed black glasses.[/COLOR][/B]
Favorite Color: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]Green![/COLOR][/B]
Personality: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]very funny, I make people laugh, I can be very serious and other times I can be very teasing. I love to tease people! I'm shy but I can be outgoing if I know you enough. I am very loving.[/COLOR][/B]
Hobbies:[B] [COLOR=PaleGreen]Skateboarding, soccer, i like to walk, the computer,[/COLOR][/B]
Slight History: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]I moved to Alabama when I was 3 from Minnesota. I was born in California though...[/COLOR][/B]
Likes: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]I love chili...:D and I love cheese :D i love chips!!!!!! chips are good! :D And i love Mexican food and Chinese food...[/COLOR][/B]
Dislikes: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]BEANS! I hate red beans and rice. BLECH! eww.. :animeangr :animeswea [/COLOR] [/B]
Other: [B][COLOR=PaleGreen]I love Neopets...(DON'T ASK!)[/COLOR] [/B] [/FONT]

Name: Martel the Yukiame
Description: I'm about 6'12 I should just say 6'
Favorite Color: Cerulean the color of my soul
Personality: I'm very sincere a little on the shy side if I don't really know you but over all I'm extremly nice...actually...a little to nice :animeswea
Hobbies: Relaxing and reading
History: I don't have to much to say about that
Likes: I like wolves and parties and for some reason assertive girls
Dislikes: Deception....I absolutly HATE IT :animeangr

My Questions:
1) What are your views on life
2) What in life brings you happiness
3) Do you ever take time to calm the storm of your mind

Guest D. Resurrected
Name:Tyler
Despriction:smart,caring,funny,and hip,Green and brown eyes,dark chocalot brown, hair,5.11 and weigh 143 pounds
Favorite Color: orange
Personality:Hip,a little quiet at first,funny if choose to be,Brain allway thinking
Hobbies:Magic the gathering,computers,anime,videogames,listening to trip-hop,working out
Slight History:Ive moved 12 times but for 5 years now Ive ben in one house so I dont think im going anywere
Dislikes:inmaturaty
Other:Terible at spelling :animesmil but awsome in math.still talk like im from early 90 words such as,dude,tite,the bomb.lol love sea food and japanies food.oh lol im a male

My questions:

what do you look for in men

do you like sea food

what do you like best about me

My questions:

do you like sea food

what do you like best about me[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Navy]I like nice guys who are honest.

I love sea food but i just recently found out i was allergic to shrimp(which is my fav)

I dont really know you but from what you said i like your hobbies[/COLOR]. :animeswea

[QUOTE=Up4anime]My questions:

do you like sea food

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[B]Your Questions[/B]
[B]1-[/B] im a guy and im straight lol! so ill pass on this question ^^
[B]2-[/B] Yus i like seafood. To bad you cant eat shrimp =P
[B]3-[/B] Dont know much but i like the fact that you like to play basketball ^^
[B]

My Questions-[/B]
[B]1-[/B] Do you like to draw?
[B]2-[/B] Whats your favorite anime or manga?
[B]3- [/B]Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?

1- Yus I like to make up my own characters
2- Um... I like DNAngel
3- Yus and my favorite character would be....Donald and goofy lol.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]My Questions-[/B]
[B]3- [/B]Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?[/QUOTE]

1- Yes I love to draw!!
2- Naruto and InuYasha..I also like DNAngel
3- Sora, Rikku, Roxas, Kairi

My Questions-[/B]
[B]3- [/B]Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?

1- Yus I like to make up my own characters
2- Um... I like DNAngel
3- Yus and my favorite character would be....Donald and goofy lol.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]I like to draw im just learning how to draw anime chracters(self taught)

I like Samurai Champloo and Fruits Basket

Yes i like Kingdom hearts i have the game I like Riku and Sora[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=1nOnlyCloud][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]1-[/B]
Winter because i like to snowboard.
[B]2-[/B]
I watch samurai champloo.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Navy]Do you watch samurai 7?If not i can send you an episode.(I love getting people hooked on anime) :D [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Once again, please do not double post. I combined your two posts into the first one. I highly recommend you read through the rules page again so you do not continue breaking the rules. If you need help please PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Up4anime]My questions:

do you like sea food

[COLOR=Navy]I like nice guys who are honest.

I love sea food but i just recently found out i was allergic to shrimp(which is my fav)

I dont really know you but from what you said i like your hobbies[/COLOR]. :animeswea[/QUOTE]

aw that must be a bumer shrimp is good.Have you ever had lobster tail it is to die for

anyway back to topic

I thought Id post a little more about me so here I go

am an 80 man,what calms me is chill colors and hip music.favorite bands Frou Frou and Morcheeba.have lots of friends sometime I think I have to many and should have less becuase I find that I have no time to my self witch I have learnd to love.My weekly ujenda lol.

Monday.monday the start of a new week mostly nothing but chill with my teachers on my free time.
Tuesday.come on wensday were are you buddy anyway go chill with my lesbo friends why I have so many has made me very confused lol. there pretty cool though there just like guy pretty much but just a little more sensitive.
Wensday.ahh hello buddy glad im here.I dont no why but wensday allways feel like a good day.nothing ever goes bad on wensday.like this week My school got out early like 11:00 oclock and best of all it wasent even planed!me just chill really and play Gunz the duel with local buddys.
Thursday.thursdays fridays little brother.thursdays is cool.mostly chill and watch anime.realy nothing amazing
Friday.YEEESSSSSS on fridays I go to a local comic book store and hang out with friends.I think I should work there becouse I know it better than the people that work there.Ive been threw 3 managers and 20 workers lol.also friday is the day I see movies with friends.Right now today I am going to see a movie based my favorite video game Silent hill,just in case you were wondering silent hill 2 is my fav.after that I go hom and chill.oh and stay up ontill 5:00 in the morning ya Im a night person.
Saturday.saturday is my national let hang out with my best friends erik and skylar day.every saturday without fail I go over to my friend eriks house and do funny stuff.like last week me,Erik and Skylar blew up a profilatic with water until it poped all over my friends bath room .now theres yellow loob all over the floor and it wont come out.lol.its ok tho my friend live in 2 houses [yep 2] he lives in one and his mom lives in another.
Sunday.thats my lets go out to dinner if we can night.if we do we ether go to red lobster or y.c.asain bbq grill.

other stuff about me

belive in ghosts,seen one

stay up really late at night

love to sleep in

live with my mom and step dad.I love my real dad hes the coolest person I know

have a brother hes 30 now but ne and him are really close and love to hang out

had a sister but she died of a drug overdose.

favorite drink: virgan blood mary

have a huge anime colection.over 300 dvds

had 3 girl friends.I am allways very embarised when asking a girl out

went to prom once.one of the worst experiences im my intire life

aw that must be a bumer shrimp is good.Have you ever had lobster tail it is to die for

anyway back to topic

am an 80 man,what calms me is chill colors and hip music.favorite bands Frou Frou and Morcheeba.have lots of friends sometime I think I have to many and should have less becuase I find that I have no time to my self witch I have learnd to love.My weekly ujenda lol.

Monday.monday the start of a new week mostly nothing but chill with my teachers on my free time.
Tuesday.come on wensday were are you buddy anyway go chill with my lesbo friends why I have so many has made me very confused lol. there pretty cool though there just like guy pretty much but just a little more sensitive.
Wensday.ahh hello buddy glad im here.I dont no why but wensday allways feel like a good day.nothing ever goes bad on wensday.like this week My school got out early like 11:00 oclock and best of all it wasent even planed!me just chill really and play Gunz the duel with local buddys.
Thursday.thursdays fridays little brother.thursdays is cool.mostly chill and watch anime.realy nothing amazing
Friday.YEEESSSSSS on fridays I go to a local comic book store and hang out with friends.I think I should work there becouse I know it better than the people that work there.Ive been threw 3 managers and 20 workers lol.also friday is the day I see movies with friends.Right now today I am going to see a movie based my favorite video game Silent hill,just in case you were wondering silent hill 2 is my fav.after that I go hom and chill.oh and stay up ontill 5:00 in the morning ya Im a night person.
Saturday.saturday is my national let hang out with my best friends erik and skylar day.every saturday without fail I go over to my friend eriks house and do funny stuff.like last week me,Erik and Skylar blew up a profilatic with water until it poped all over my friends bath room .now theres yellow loob all over the floor and it wont come out.lol.its ok tho my friend live in 2 houses [yep 2] he lives in one and his mom lives in another.
Sunday.thats my lets go out to dinner if we can night.if we do we ether go to red lobster or y.c.asain bbq grill.

other stuff about me

love to sleep in

favorite drink: virgan blood mary[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Green]Yeah my favorite thing to do was go to red lobsters and order fish.Now i order Lobster.Ive tasted lobster Tail.it's good.have you tasted Lobster Pizza?

You seem cool.Your life is way more interesting then mines.My summer days consist of Soccer swimming volleyball and videogames.Oh and hanging with my friends.
I like cooking do you?Im a hard sleeper I love to sleep in to but my sister is always waking me up to do something.[/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Up4anime]aw that must be a bumer shrimp is good.Have you ever had lobster tail it is to die for

anyway back to topic

other stuff about me

love to sleep in

favorite drink: virgan blood mary[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Green]Yeah my favorite thing to do was go to red lobsters and order fish.Now i order Lobster.Ive tasted lobster Tail.it's good.have you tasted Lobster Pizza?

You seem cool.Your life is way more interesting then mines.My summer days consist of Soccer swimming volleyball and videogames.Oh and hanging with my friends.
I like cooking do you?Im a hard sleeper I love to sleep in to but my sister is always waking me up to do something.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I love to cook cooking is great.no havent had lobster pizza that must be very good though Ill have to try it.

what kind of fish do you like?

[

I love to cook cooking is great.no havent had lobster pizza that must be very good though Ill have to try it.

what kind of fish do you like?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]I thought you'd say no you didnt like cooking?So what do you like to cook.
Lobster Pizza is sooooooo good.i could use one right now.
When you say what kinda fish do I like do you mean as pets or food.

I like tilapia(for eating)

Gold fish(Pets but they always die after 2 days)[/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Up4anime][

what kind of fish do you like?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]I thought you'd say no you didnt like cooking.So what do you like to cook.

Gold fish(Pets but they always die after 2 days)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

LOL XD for eating.no I like to cook mostly soups , stews , and asia food.me my favorite fish is Red snapper I like it best when it is sushie.

[QUOTE=D. Resurrected][COLOR=DarkRed]I thought you'd say no you didnt like cooking.So what do you like to cook.

Gold fish(Pets but they always die after 2 days)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

LOL XD for eating.no I like to cook mostly soups , stews , and asia food.me my favorite fish is Red snapper I like it best when it is sushie.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Navy]I like cooking Curry mainly Kufta curry.
Ive never tasted Sushi befor im scared to eat raw fish.
Do you watch samurai 7 or Samurai champloo?[/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
[quote name='Up4anime']LOL XD for eating.no I like to cook mostly soups , stews , and asia food.me my favorite fish is Red snapper I like it best when it is sushie.[/quote]
[COLOR=Navy]I like cooking Curry mainly Kufta curry.
Ive never tasted Sushi befor im scared to eat raw fish.
Do you watch samurai 7 or Samurai champloo?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

hmm me well I havent seen samurai 7 yet so samurai champloo.its very good.music is cool.but I do want to see samurai 7 it got great reviews.

Ya if you can just get past the fact that your eating raw fish I bet you would love it.

whats your 3 favorite animes :animesmil

hmm me well I havent seen samurai 7 yet so samurai champloo.its very good.music is cool.but I do want to see samurai 7 it got great reviews.

Ya if you can just get past the fact that your eating raw fish I bet you would love it.

whats your 3 favorite animes :animesmil[/QUOTE]
I dont think i can take it i have a alot of phobia's.

Ill try and send you a episode of samurai 7 but i can only send the 2 one.

i like Samurai champloo
Samurai 7
Peacemaker Kuragame

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE] My Questions-[/B]
1- Do you like to draw?
2- Whats your favorite anime or manga?
3- Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?
[/QUOTE]

1- yes i liek to draw just about everything including anime, althoug i'm not to good at drawin' real ppl ^_^
2. InuYasha, and Demon Diary...^_^ hee hee i don't really have one fav i liek almost all anime and manga
3- YES LOVE KH ^_^ haha umm hee hee well...in KH i liked Riku the best, in KH2 however i liked Roxas ^_^ hee hee and i liked Sora's lion form ^_^ soo cute ^_^

[COLOR=YellowGreen]I look for a sense of humor (a good one!), a good personality, and a great smile. :P[/COLOR]
do you like sea food
[COLOR=YellowGreen]I don't like seafood...It tastes...well, fishy. ^_^[/COLOR]

what do you like best about me
[COLOR=YellowGreen]The anime/video game love. And your banner. (does that count?) [/COLOR]

1- Do you like to draw?
2- Whats your favorite anime or manga?
3- Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?

[COLOR=YellowGreen]1.) Yes. I draw constantly.
2.) Too many fav.'s, but they include Prince of Tennis, Saiyuki, Yuu Watase creations, Kaleido Star, and Spiral.
3.) I love KH! I downloaded all the songs, play the games, and draw the chars. Some friends and I are re-recording Simple and Clean. *inserts useless info* My fav. character is Aerith (she counts!) ...and if she doesn't count, I like Kairi. ^_^[/COLOR]