OtakuBoards

Otaku Dating Show!

The_Mix_Breed

[QUOTE=Raine14][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype]My questions:
What do you guys think about me? (Profile on page 3)
Do I interest you?
Would you ever like me?[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]I think you seem cool I like your name

Yeah your interesting

I think i'd like you as a friend. :D [/COLOR]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]
Name: Ash
Description: I have short black hair, dark brown eyes, skinny, and curvy
Fave Color: crimson
Personality: I am very stubborn and mean. At my school I am known as a devil. I'm nice to my friends and stick up for them when they are unable to.
Hobbies: I like to draw, write, play video games, and sports. Right now I am in the middle of soccer. It totally is fun and I love to kick the other players when it looks like you're going after the ball.
Slight History: I have a sister named Lindsay who already signed up. I love to play sports and draw. I am usualy the one who gets into trouble and I don't care.
Likes: drawing, video games, sports, food, tv, and shopping
Dislikes: I hate this one girl names Hayley at my school. God dammit she's a *****. I sometimes hate school and I hate this boy in my class named Nick. He is such a Dick and he needs to burn in hell forever.
:devil: :cussing: :blowup: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][quote=The Boss][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Do you watch [adult swim]?

What is your opinion of Hip Hop? Why?

What is your favorite video game?

Optimist or Pessimest?

Finally, the age old quesiton... Pirates or Ninjas?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

1. No, all we have here in the UK is Toonami, which has now sacrificed most of it's half-decent stuff for Nickelodeon-esque rubbish.
2. I don't like it at all. It just doesn't work for me, both in terms of lyrics and the style of the music.
3. Probably Shadow of the Colossus.
4. Pessimist, most probably.
5. Pirates. Ninjas spend too long in the shadows to be [I]truly[/I] cool.

[quote=Starwind][B]1:[/B] Have you ever been parasailing?

[B]2:[/B] Do you like the beach?

[B]3:[/B] Do you like to fish?

[B]4:[/B] Is romance important to you?[/quote]

1. No, and I can't really say I'd ever want to.
2. It's ok...
3. Wouldn't know, I've never been fishing properly. Used a net once while I was a kid, but that's about it.
4. It would be, if I ever actually find myself in a relationship.

[quote=Lonley Fighter]1) What are your views on life
2) What in life brings you happiness
3) Do you ever take time to calm the storm of your mind[/quote]

1. Life's life. I don't have any great opinion on it, I just try to live it.
2. Funny things, and spending time with [close] friends.
3. I spend almost every moment of every day obsessing about one thing or another. Still, I wouldn't say my mind is a 'storm', and I wouldn't want to calm it.

[quote=D. Resurrected]what do you look for in men

do you like sea food

what do you like best about me[/quote]

1. I don't bend that way, lol. But in women I look for a personality that I can connect with, and a good light-hearted/slightly sarcastic sense of humour.
2. Not as a whole, but I love certain types of fish in certain recipes.
3. You like intelligence and dislike immaturity, I guess. Still, I wouldn't really be able to like or dislike anything about you unless I saw those qualities firsthand, so I can't really say.

[quote=1nOnlyCloud]1- Do you like to draw?
2- Whats your favorite anime or manga?
3- Do you Like the game kingdom hearts? If so who's your character(s)?[/quote]

1. I do, mostly character designs or fan-arty things.
2. Haven't watched/read any in a long time, but I'd say Neon Genesis Evangelion for old times' sake.
3. Yes, more than I had expected. I'll say Sora, but just for the sake of it.

[quote=Raine14]What do you guys think about me? (Profile on page 3)
Do I interest you?
Would you ever like me?[/quote]

1. Umm... well, you sound like a nice person. You sound similiar [personality-wise] to a few of my friends.
2. [I]*shrugs*[/I] How so?
3. It'd be difficult to say without actually knowing you, but if you have a good sense of humour, you 'd have fairly good odds.

[CENTER][I]All done...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[font=Trebuchet MS]Thanks Dodeca for bringing up the quality of this thread!

Seriously, people. About the last full page of this thread has been pretty sub-par, and I'm talking basic grammar, punctuation and spelling here. I'm not going to point fingers but if post quality doesn't rise I'm going to have to start deleting posts or close the thread altogether.

Also, since there's obviously some confusion, here's how to use QUOTE vBtags. Copy and paste the block of text you want to quote into the text box. Then put this tag at the beginning: [quote*] and this one at the end: [/quote*]. DON'T put the stars in or the tags won't work.

Right, hopefully everything'll get a bit tidier now.
[/font]

Name: Robert a.k.a. Zero

Discription: I'm tall, got blue eyes, and thick brown hair.

Favorite color: Black

Personality: I'm laid back, like to laugh, and don't really care what people think (unless they cross the line)

Hobbies: Piano, martial arts, listening to my radio, R.O.T.C., and reading.

Slight history: Hell

Likes: Sprite, the OB, Italian food, Mafias, and Music (except country)

Dislikes: Stupid rules, discremenation, and Root Beer.

There you go.

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Kimmi

[B]Age[/B]: 18 as of 2/23

[B]Description[/B]: Short, slim, fairly curvy, with short reddish hair, fair complexion, and light blue eyes.

[B]Favorite Color[/B]: Blue

[B]Location[/B]: Florida, Tampa Bay Area

[B]Personality[/B]: Tomboyish, fun loving, though I think a little too much at times. I have a sarcastic streak and a temper a mile wide, and I'm not afraid to show either. I may be small, but I can fend for myself.

[B]Hobbies[/B]: None to really say...taking my dog out for walks, reading, playing DDR, et cetera.

[B]Slight History[/B]: Nothing you want to know about.

[B]Likes[/B]: Stimulating conversation, sweet things, baking, reading, animals, snow, coffee, anime, comic books, sci-fi TV/books, manga.

[B]Dislikes[/B]: Stupid people, fluffy romances.[/SIZE]

[color=#cc33cc][font=lucida calligraphy] There weren't any random questions for me to answer.

Name: Meg/ Chibi Horsewoman/ Mimimi/Mamama (my daughter can't say mommy yet)

Despriction: 5'5 give or take. Not exactly slim and athletic. Medium length medium brown hair that is in serious need of a trim and green/hazel eyes. (For a better idea see the pretty picture- I'm not the one eatting paper) [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Make%20me%20over/Abby/Yumwoodfiber.jpg[/IMG]

Favorite Color: Purple

Personality: A bit immature at times, but I'm working on that. I have a good sense of humor and I'm very straight forward sometimes to the point of being rude. Don't get me angry because I won't hesitate to tell you off. I'm really sarcastic at times I'm loyal to my friends and I have a tendancy to speak with a southern accent even though I'm a native New Yorker

Hobbies: Horseback riding (well it was) Reading writing, drawing (when inspired) Playing w/ my daughter (she'd be the one in the pic eating paper)

Slight History: I'm adopted, I'm divorced. I hate my ex with a passion, I used to live in Killeen Texas and will never do so again.

Likes: Honest people, talking to people, anyone who can debate with me, arguing (which is coincidentally like debating), people who can take a joke. Winx Club (desperately seeking the original episodes) anime and reading

Dislikes: Rude people, my ex, scary movies, clueless people and the main characters of cartoons

Other: I'm really weird and random at times. I have ADD and one of my friends actually told his brother that I like to talk about my underwear! Oh and I'm addicted to CNN Mornings and Desperate Housewives.

Three questions for someone else to answer:

1.) If you could be one animal for a day either real or mythological what would you be and why?

2.) Can you cook?

3.) Which live action TV show would you like to Cameo on?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#cc33cc][font=lucida calligraphy] There weren't any random questions for me to answer.

Name: Meg/ Chibi Horsewoman/ Mimimi/Mamama (my daughter can't say mommy yet)

Despriction: 5'5 give or take. Not exactly slim and athletic. Medium length medium brown hair that is in serious need of a trim and green/hazel eyes. (For a better idea see the pretty picture- I'm not the one eatting paper) [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Make%20me%20over/Abby/Yumwoodfiber.jpg[/IMG]

Favorite Color: Purple

Personality: A bit immature at times, but I'm working on that. I have a good sense of humor and I'm very straight forward sometimes to the point of being rude. Don't get me angry because I won't hesitate to tell you off. I'm really sarcastic at times I'm loyal to my friends and I have a tendancy to speak with a southern accent even though I'm a native New Yorker

Hobbies: Horseback riding (well it was) Reading writing, drawing (when inspired) Playing w/ my daughter (she'd be the one in the pic eating paper)

Slight History: I'm adopted, I'm divorced. I hate my ex with a passion, I used to live in Killeen Texas and will never do so again.

Likes: Honest people, talking to people, anyone who can debate with me, arguing (which is coincidentally like debating), people who can take a joke. Winx Club (desperately seeking the original episodes) anime and reading

Dislikes: Rude people, my ex, scary movies, clueless people and the main characters of cartoons

Other: I'm really weird and random at times. I have ADD and one of my friends actually told his brother that I like to talk about my underwear! Oh and I'm addicted to CNN Mornings and Desperate Housewives.

Three questions for someone else to answer:

1.) If you could be one animal for a day either real or mythological what would you be and why?

2.) Can you cook?

3.) Which live action TV show would you like to Cameo on?[/color][/font][/QUOTE[FONT=Century Gothic]][COLOR=Indigo]Name: Samantha
Despriction: medium black hair,extremely dark brown eyes,tan skin, about 5'1
Favorite Color:Purple
Personality: Sarcastic at times,very quiet but don't start with me....I'll make you regret it,I can stay calm on the outside even when I really want to beat the crap out someone & I could less if someone doesn't like me & I don't care what anyone thinks
Hobbies:Reading & writing stories & poetry,watching anime & reading manga
Slight History: My parents are seperated & finally getting a divorce. I hate my dad's girlfriend,I've changed my religion (my mum wasn't exactly thrilled about it)
Likes: Ramen,the colors purple & black,any & just about all anime, Winx Club, writing
Dislikes:My dad's girlfriend,my cousin keith,my nickname Sammie (only Meg & a few others can call me Sammie),jerks,closeminded people
Other:I'm goth with alittle artsy,I tend to use "kun" or "chan" and sometimes mix languages

Time to answer Meg-chan's questions!
1.) If you could be one animal for a day either real or mythological what would you be and why? Mythological because I love the whole lengend thing!

2.) Can you cook? Yep! :catgirl: And I don't burn down my apartment!

3.) Which live action TV show would you like to Cameo on? RealWorld KeyWest[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#cc33cc][font=lucida calligraphy]

2.) Can you cook?

3.) Which live action TV show would you like to Cameo on?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]1.) If I could be one animal for a day, I'd have to say a housecat. Why? Because they're so elegant, graceful, and everyone will give me exactly what I want when I want it. Well...all of the cats I've met have had big egos, so it shouldn't be [I]that[/I] surprising.

2.) Yep, I can cook simple things pretty decently. I absolutely love anything that entails baking as well,as I'm a rabid carb addict, and I find the act itself to be very comforting. Also, I learned how to make a decent omlette recently. I'm very proud.

3.) I can name a couple right now, but it will cement me into the epitome of geekdom forever. I'd love to have a walk on role in Star Trek TNG, because I'm that bad. For something more realistic, I'd choose House because the show is funny.

Now, I finally have a couple of questions!

1) What type of books do you like to read?

2) What kind of career do you want to have?

3) Do you have any pets?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE]1.) If I could be one animal for a day, I'd have to say a housecat. Why? Because they're so elegant, graceful, and everyone will give me exactly what I want when I want it. Well...all of the cats I've met have had big egos, so it shouldn't be that surprising.

2.) Yep, I can cook simple things pretty decently. I absolutely love anything that entails baking as well,as I'm a rabid carb addict, and I find the act itself to be very comforting. Also, I learned how to make a decent omlette recently. I'm very proud.

3.) I can name a couple right now, but it will cement me into the epitome of geekdom forever. I'd love to have a walk on role in Star Trek TNG, because I'm that bad. For something more realistic, I'd choose House because the show is funny.

Now, I finally have a couple of questions!

3) Do you have any pets?[/QUOTE]

1) What type of books do you like to read? Manga,novels
Also Fantasy,Horror and just about anything (nothing Xrated)

2) What kind of career do you want to have? Writer,Journalist or News Reporter

3) Do you have any pets?Yeah a pug named Baha

[COLOR=YellowGreen]I like to read Fantasy and Sci-fi. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=YellowGreen]I'd prefer to be a manga-ka, but that's not likely to happen, so I'll be a doctor. :P[/COLOR]
3) Do you have any pets?
[COLOR=YellowGreen]I have two cats and a dog.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Starfire0567]I made some questions!

1)Do you like Ramen?

2)Do you know what Ramen is? (I sound like Naruto LOL)

3)If you DO like Ramen & know what it is,do you HATE the three minute wait for the water to boil?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]1. I love Ramen!!!!
2. Of course I know what ramen is...And yes, you do sound like Naruto.
3. I've always hated the 3 min. wait, so I cheat. I put hot water on the ramen, then pop it in the microwave for a minute, and voila! Perfect ramen! ^_^[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=LoadedPistol][COLOR=YellowGreen]1. I love Ramen!!!!
2. Of course I know what ramen is...And yes, you do sound like Naruto.
3. I've always hated the 3 min. wait, so I cheat. I put hot water on the ramen, then pop it in the microwave for a minute, and voila! Perfect ramen! ^_^[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Well I do like Naruto so it's all good!

[COLOR=Red]Name: Leon Alexander Fury
Current Loctation: London, England
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Personality: quiet at times, aggresive at times, fights for what he belives in, put others before himself, very laid back
hobbies: playing video games, writing/playing music, reading manga and scifi, surfing, snowboarding.
dislikes: mainly myspace, emo, rap, hip hop, politics, basically mainstream stuff, rude people
favourite colour: black, crimson red
background: "My parent's have been in the military, for quite sometime now, so im always changing location, so im never home when i am needed. im currently studying in London, but im going on permanent physiological leave, because im suffering from depression. im just waiting for my parent's to get a better assignment."
Height: 5"9'
weight: 117lbs
medical allements: attention defecit disorder, short term memory loss, clinical depression, farsighted, insomnia
thing he never leaves home with out: psp, keys, moblie phone, glasses or contacts
hair colour: black blonde
ethincity: flipino / spainsh
build: like a surfer
clothing brand he wears often: Quiksliver, adidas
the saying: "sometime's life is like drinking poison and eating glass"
[/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [U]Name[/U]: i hate my name, very much, 1- because everybody mispronounces it, 2 it's russian, weird around where i live, but my name's, Raeza.
[U]Age[/U]:i'm 13...almost 14..i guess...
[U]Description[/U]: i am 5'2...i'm so short...and not funsize short, just not very tall short.
I am not fat, nor skinny (i don't like that word, it feels all bony, bleh) i am thin, i used to do alot of sports and ex.activities. (ex- dance team and track), so i'm fine with my body...just not my height.
I have brown eyes, big brown eyes...ugh. And i'm a brunette...with a not too light, but not too dark complexion, right in between, yay!
I'm hispanic, so i speak fluent spanish ^^.
I have straight hair, that reaches about 4" below my shoulders, i guess that's about it.

[U]Favorite Color: [/U] my favorite colors...*takes out list* hot pink, periwinkle, black, and red.
[U]Location: [/U] a very small, dull, town in texas...
[U]
Personality:[/U] I am very hyper (when near coke), odd (in my own unique way), lazy (and i'm proud to say it...), a bit mature for my age...(just a BIT), shy (VERY, especially around guys i like), optimistic (unless it has to do with my mom, ugh..), and i am at times bipolar...
[U]Hobbies: [/U] i love dancing (especially to tejano, salsa, pop, and spanish music), writing poems, singing (only in the shower), drawing, skating and ice-skating.
[U]Likes: [/U] nestea-kun (^///^), fluffly-squishy things (like my puppy, mickey), any type of music, small things, guys with pretty hair and awesome personalities (Javie!!!), fighting with my sister, swimming (i usually drown in the proccess :animedepr ), Matt, hello kitty, kuroneko, poncho, and any hot guy that can play the guitar well (Sam!!). :animeswea .
[U]Dislikes: [/U] ugh, everything and anything having to do with hilary duff,
lindsay lohan, good charlotte, judgemental people, preps, emo-people, sweet-grief, ex step-dad, dumb american soap operahs, demi moore, paris hilton, and
any show aired on MTV, with the exception of MADE.

[U]What's your most embrassing memory?[/U]
i have plenty. But one that i can clearly recall is when my friends and i had to do this puppet play, and we kept laughing, cussing, and letting unneccesary comments out...poor classmates...plus you could see our legs from behind...
[U]What's your favorite sport?[/U] i love volleyball...track i guess...and
that's about it.

[U]Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?[/U]
I care...i never read when i bored (period).[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[U]What's your most embrassing memory?[/U]
i have plenty. But one that i can clearly recall is when my friends and i had to do this puppet play, and we kept laughing, cussing, and letting unneccesary comments out...poor classmates...plus you could see our legs from behind...
that's about it.

[U]Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?[/U]
I care...i never read when i bored (period).[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Question 1:I dont want to say
Qusetion 2:My favorite sport would have to be Soccer
Question 3:Im reading because I care honestly.

I have a question for you
What kind of dancing do you do?

[QUOTE=Up4anime][U]What's your most embrassing memory?[/U]
that's about it.

I care...i never read when i bored (period).[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Question 1:I dont want to say

What kind of dancing do you do?[/QUOTE]

I hope you're asking me, cuz if not this sucks.
I do almost any kind of dancing from salsa,tejano to hip-hop, i've been dancing since i can remember!
You dance? what kind of dancing?

[QUOTE=Ai.sAkUrA.chan]Question 1:I dont want to say

What kind of dancing do you do?[/QUOTE]

I hope you're asking me, cuz if not this sucks.
I do almost any kind of dancing from salsa,tejano to hip-hop, i've been dancing since i can remember!
You dance? what kind of dancing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was asking you.
I like belly dancing and hip hop.
Do you take classes?

[QUOTE=Up4anime]I hope you're asking me, cuz if not this sucks.
You dance? what kind of dancing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was asking you.
Do you take classes?[/QUOTE]

I used to, but then i had to visit my dad every weekend and that's when i had lessons. But i'm probably going to get in it again this summer, dancing classes, or kung-fu, (Kung-fun!) O.O

[QUOTE=Ai.sAkUrA.chan]Yeah I was asking you.
Do you take classes?[/QUOTE]

I used to, but then i had to visit my dad every weekend and that's when i had lessons. But i'm probably going to get in it again this summer, dancing classes, or kung-fu, (Kung-fun!) O.O[/QUOTE]
My mom wanted to give me karate classes but I didnt want to.
How long did you take the classes(belly dancing)