OtakuBoards

Need help on some animes

Tallgeese-

Yea so I hear Naruto is a great anime series, I was thinking of getting it, I want to know alot of opinions, is it good, is it bad, etc. Also I was wondering how many episodes there are.

Also I was wondering if Gundam Seed was a good anime and if the (if they are) sequals Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Seed Genesis were worth seeing considering those are the only Gundam series I haven't seen.

Need help asap =]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Naruto is an awesome anime...IF you get the Japanese version. The English voice actors suck. There are quite a few episodes...I think the first season is 130-ish episodes. ^_^
Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny are good, but I haven't seen the last one. Personally, I think Gundam Seed is better-it has better music too! Hope this helps...^_^[/COLOR]

Naruto rules. It's got the fast-paced ninja fights, yet the cheesy Japanese comedy.

Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny are both really good too. I found the story line to be gripping and it has awesome fight scenes and great mecha.

I also thought I would add that Gundam Seed Genisis (ie. The sequel to the first 2 SEED's) has not been released yet... at least not that I've heard.

Alright... thought you might want to get an opinion from someone that doesn't really care for it that much.

With that said, I'd still recommend for you to see it (maybe 3-4 episodes) because I think it's something that you'd need to see to judge for yourself instead of going by word of mouth. For me, when I was back at this other forum.... I think Anime Chains or Anime Forums...... There was nothing but hype about it. (I think it was overhyped though) So I decided to read the manga for a bit. I admit, it had me hooked for a while.

But when I saw the anime on tv. Which I don't really have too much against, I just became tired of the series as a whole. Perhaps it was too draggy, or Naruto himself. I just know I was tired of it altogether.

With that being said. There are some interesting things about it, but sadly, it didn't keep my interest.

Edit: Whoops, my bad.... this was all about Naruto... sorry. Haven't seen Gundam Seed.

Gundam Seed Genisis does not exist. The only CE Gundam making is Stargazer with 3 episodes planned.

I would not recommand both GS and GSD to anyone who is familiar with UC Gundam. However, these two are good as beginner's Gundam. Keep in mind that a lot of the storyline are taken from older UC Gundams.

[QUOTE=Qukey]Gundam Seed Genisis does not exist. The only CE Gundam making is Stargazer with 3 episodes planned.

I would not recommand both GS and GSD to anyone who is familiar with UC Gundam. However, these two are good as beginner's Gundam. Keep in mind that a lot of the storyline are taken from older UC Gundams.[/QUOTE]

Well when I was looking up Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny online to see how much I could buy them for I came across Gundam Seed Genisis, it wasn't for sale or anything but I saw some information on it.

[color=red][size=1]Naruto is very good, but sometimes there is a lot of filler and it goes off on tangents to the main story often.

If you want an anime that has actually finished, I suggest you get Gundam Seed. Even though it does have a sequel, or what you could call a sequel, it leaves you with a sense of ending. Whereas Naruto is still continuing, it always leaves you wanting more.

I would suggest Gundam Seed first, before Naruto. But that's just my opinion.[/color][/size]

Why bother, though? If you don't feel like giving back to the people who helped produce the series (instead of random bootleggers), there are plenty of ways to acquire it for free. Or if the OP lives in America, he can just start watching Naruto on TV to try it out. I don't understand the point of spending money on pirated anime. But, well, that's just my two cents.

~Dagger~

Yea I saw the 2 episodes of Naruto today for the first time, and a long time ago I saw part of an episode where Naruto and these 2 kids fight this really fast guy that shows only 1 eye, I seen him in a couple of icons around the forum. But yes, I do have a problem with subtitles I can barely pay attention to what's going on because all I am doing is reading. But yea if I wanted it I could of got a bittorrent no problem. Plus July isn't far is it, it's already the end of April then after a month it will be out and it won't cost much depending on what you consider alot.

Guest Metal Dragon
You should pick the Naruto! It's one of my faavorite animes. Not sure how long it is though. A friend says the anime has over 160 episodes.

[QUOTE=Tallgeese-]Yea so I hear Naruto is a great anime series, I was thinking of getting it, I want to know alot of opinions, is it good, is it bad, etc. Also I was wondering how many episodes there are.

Also I was wondering if Gundam Seed was a good anime and if the (if they are) sequals Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Seed Genesis were worth seeing considering those are the only Gundam series I haven't seen.

Need help asap =][/QUOTE]

Naruto is really good. From what I know it's alread at 170 something. It's long, but really good. Sorry but I can't help you with the Gundam thing. But Naruto is really good, and worth all the episodes.

Guest Greiver-zx
Well first of all Naruto is indeed a good anime, there's lots of different jutsu's (that means technique's) so yeah you should get a kick out of this anime> Second of all I've seen approximately 155 episodes plus the movie, and two specials!!!! But my friend has seen approximately 180 something episode so far, so that's about how many exist to my knowing!!!! :catgirl: I wouldn't say there's anything bad about Naruto except for me because all of the downloaded episodes that i have are all in japanese!! I hope i answered your question!

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Dagger'] I don't understand the point of spending money on pirated anime.[/quote]
Because Young people these days have no sense in what is going overboard since it isnt them who earn it but their parents? I don't know, perhaps people are all crazy?

And to make a point there are exactly 182 episodes of naruto, After episode 132 there is a long series of filler arcs. :animeknow

Well seeing as that I am going to just slide away from the topic of naruto for now.. I don't want to get into to big of details on why its good and why its bad... Right now the anime is leaning towards the bad side.

However if you are looking at the Gundam Seed Series I suggest that you get it. Although many people say that Destiny wasnt as good as Gundam Seed I think it was just the latter. I am not sure what to think on Gundam seed destiny, I don't think it was worse than the first. I did like the Gundams in the second one more than the first, the only thing that I had a problem with was [spoiler]that the ending seemed almost exactly the same as the first.[/spoiler] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Because Young people these days have no sense in what is going overboard since it isnt them who earn it but their parents? I don't know, perhaps people are all crazy?

And to make a point there are exactly 182 episodes of naruto, After episode 132 there is a long series of filler arcs. :animeknow

Well seeing as that I am going to just slide away from the topic of naruto for now.. I don't want to get into to big of details on why its good and why its bad... Right now the anime is leaning towards the bad side.

However if you are looking at the Gundam Seed Series I suggest that you get it. Although many people say that Destiny wasnt as good as Gundam Seed I think it was just the latter. I am not sure what to think on Gundam seed destiny, I don't think it was worse than the first. I did like the Gundams in the second one more than the first, the only thing that I had a problem with was [spoiler]that the ending seemed almost exactly the same as the first.[/spoiler] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks alot, thats some good info.

Now I want to know if Gundam Seed is better then Gundam Wing, because personally out of all the Gundams I've seen Gundam Wing was the best.

[QUOTE=Tallgeese-]Thanks alot, thats some good info.

Now I want to know if Gundam Seed is better then Gundam Wing, because personally out of all the Gundams I've seen Gundam Wing was the best.[/QUOTE]

Gundam Wing is the best.My favorite gundam series. Gundam SEED was aimed more at a younger audience. GW was alot more mature.