Guest Master O Beans Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]plus my parents always do it really loudly in their bedroom when my friends are over, so, no, i doubt them just kissing would really make much of a difference in the humilitation factor. [/B][/QUOTE] Baahaha! That's horrible!! ...oh well, at least they're still happy, that's how I look at it :excited: :heart:
~Videl~ Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 My parents don't get on so I've never seen them kiss or show each other affection, but my brother and I had to come from somewhere and thats a far worse mental picture than any kiss could be :( :D If my parents saw me kissing a bloke I wouldn't care less, they stay out of my life and me theirs, but I wouldn't be embaressed, just proud, if I showed him affection in front of my family he would have to be special.
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Well I think that it would be worse to have my parents kiss ingfrom of my GF. Because if they were watching me and my gf kiss then I'm kissing. I would rather be kissing than watch them kiss infront of my gf.
velvet paws Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 the worst thing is seeing my mum go out on friday and saturday nights and then hearing the next day in glorious details who she was kissing all night *shudder* its very scary :bawl: specailly as i know one of the guys she was all huggy and kissie and stuff with. everytime i see him im just like :eek: :haha:
James Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]Once I heard my parents getting their freaks on from the [i]other side of the house!![/i]. Ahem, I haven't had much sleep yet again. lol But yeah, that was incredibly freaky...and I never want to hear it again. Parents and sex don't go together. It's like when my sister comes home and tells me all about what she did with her boyfriend lol...it's eww...I really don't want to know...:angry2: :flasher: [/color][/size]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=orangered][size=1]Once I heard my parents getting their freaks on from the [i]other side of the house!![/i].[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]OMG..... That's funny. I heard my mom and her boyfriend having sex one night. Being the shameless and obnoxious creature that I am, I picked the lock, swung the door wide open, strolled in, and asked.... "Are you [i]trying[/i] to scar me for life? Don't ever let me catch you making that kind of noise while I'm in the house..... [b]GAWD![/b]" :nope: I got in some trouble after that, but it was worth it. I actually get [i]asked[/i] to go to my friend's house, now... :rolleyes:.[/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Both thoughts would be embarassing my G/F would dump me probably if my parents kissed infront of her and my Dad would talking to me all like a werid rapper if he saw me kissing my girlfriend i think both are bad
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=orangered][size=1] It's like when my sister comes home and tells me all about what she did with her boyfriend lol...it's eww...I really don't want to know...:angry2: :flasher: [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] hai, i can relate. when i was 17, jon used to come home from school & catch me in the middle of an afternooner w/ my then-b/f. he'd actually bang on the door & tell us to shut up. i guess doing it loudly runs in the family or something. >_<
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now