OtakuBoards

what's worse...continued

backspace

what do you think is the worst?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think is the worst?

• You and your boyfriend/girlfriend watching your mother and father kiss
    • your mother and father watching you kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend

well, if my mother and father weren't divorced, and i had a girlfriend, I would hate it for my parents to see me kiss...:blush:

but i wouldn't really care if my girlfriend would see my parents kiss, hehe, it would show her how happy they are and how happy we could be :angel:

this is kinda funny, and i know you are all going: :blulaugh:

[color=deeppink]Hell, [i]I[/i] don't even see my parents kiss, and if they kissed in front of my boyfriend I wouldn't really care. The boy might...but not I :p

For them to see me kiss my boyfriend...eh...I guess I wouldn't really care about that either as long as it wasn't a long kiss...:wave:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Hell, [i]I[/i] don't even see my parents kiss, and if they kissed in front of my boyfriend I wouldn't really care. The boy might...but not I :p

For them to see me kiss my boyfriend...eh...I guess I wouldn't really care about that either as long as it wasn't a long kiss...:wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol

I'd kiss my boyfriend right in front of a bucnha strangers... just so I could see the mommys cover the eyes of their kids as they walk by... lol...

Kid: mommy why are those two boys kissing?
Mom: You didn't see anything dear ::walks faster::

lol, ahh the wonders...

well, if my parents kissed in front of my g/f, i wouldn't freak cause they never do more than a peck on the lips (well, that's all i've seen, but they sometimes lock their doors at night....). i would kiss my g/f infront of them just to make them uncomfortable. i've done it too. it was fun. :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I'd kiss my boyfriend right in front of a bucnha strangers... just so I could see the mommys cover the eyes of their kids as they walk by... lol...

Kid: mommy why are those two boys kissing?
Mom: You didn't see anything dear ::walks faster::

lol, ahh the wonders... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh dear....you'd really do that, too, wouldn't you? Heh, but that's funny....[/FONT]

Hmmm...... you know, I was about to say that I wouldn't care if I kissed someone in front of my parents, but........ it would depend on how I felt about the person I was kissing. Like, if it's no big deal then it's no big deal. But if it's more important, then privacy would be more valuable....... or, maybe if I'm just comfortable and he is too then maybe I would........ I don't know! And um, I don't think I'm going to try to figure that out either...:naughty: heh, Tyler hasn't even met my dad yet...... ROFL!!!! :rotflmao: I can just see what would happen if I kissed Tyler in front of him! :blulaugh: eheh yeah well moving on........ I don't care if I see my parents kiss. Oooooh, big deal, 'lookit! lookit! mommy and daddy are KISSING! ooooooh!!' :therock: Don't give a rip. :p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]please! my parents have been making out in front of me & everybody else non-stop ever since i was born.

but whenever i've kissed someone in front of my dad, he threatens to kill me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! That's sounds familiar! ...my parents are always kissing...and making humorous comments (if I wasn't their child) all the time...

...and if they ever saw me kiss a girl, ugh! that wouldn't even happen! girls have cooties!! :rotflmao:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Oh dear....you'd really do that, too, wouldn't you? Heh, but that's funny....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

hell yeah i would.... it'd be really funny too!... and then I'd point and laugh at the poor mommys.... serves them right... at least i think... ::cough::

I totally cannot get over this really cute boy that was bowling tonight... sigh... my gaydar was going crazy... ohh sorry... offtopic...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

hell yeah i would.... it'd be really funny too!... and then I'd point and laugh at the poor mommys.... serves them right... at least i think... ::cough::

I totally cannot get over this really cute boy that was bowling tonight... sigh... my gaydar was going crazy... ohh sorry... offtopic... [/B][/QUOTE]

wtf? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IM ABOUT TO PISS MY PANTS. isnt gaydar a pokemon ???

ok, back on topic

if me and my girl where there and my and dad were kissing it would be cool cause my mom is always trying to kiss my dad and my dad is always backing her away. so itd be cool to atleast see them happy. now id never kiss my girl infront of my parents itd make me feel embarrassed and uncofortable. it would be the same for me to rap and cuss infront of them.

It is much worse when parents see my girlfreind and I kiss. I know from experience. I have been SOOOO close to making out with my girl when my parents walk through the door I thought was locked and we pretend we weren't doing anything.

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! :mad: :cussing:

It's fun too annoy your parents by kissing you gf in front of them:

[QUOTE]Mom-What are you doing!? :eek:
Dad-Stop that son! :cussing:
Mom faints and Dad begins to scream.
[/QUOTE]

The other way around, though:
[QUOTE]Me-:shifty: Could you please do that somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]plus my parents always do it really loudly in their bedroom when my friends are over, so, no, i doubt them just kissing would really make much of a difference in the humilitation factor. [/B][/QUOTE]

you poor poor child, if i had friends over and my parents would have been boinkin' and yelling out each others names and making noises i'd want to kill myself....

:2women: lol!!! well eathier way i would think it was embarassed :help: i mean i would die befor i let my boyfriend see my parents kiss!!! and i would die befor i let my parents see me kiss him!!! :blackeye: i would kill my parents if they walked in on me!!:demon: