backspace

what do you think is the worst?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think is the worst?

• You and your boyfriend/girlfriend watching your mother and father kiss
    • your mother and father watching you kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]plus my parents always do it really loudly in their bedroom when my friends are over, so, no, i doubt them just kissing would really make much of a difference in the humilitation factor. [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha! That's horrible!! ...oh well, at least they're still happy, that's how I look at it :excited: :heart:

My parents don't get on so I've never seen them kiss or show each other affection, but my brother and I had to come from somewhere and thats a far worse mental picture than any kiss could be :( :D If my parents saw me kissing a bloke I wouldn't care less, they stay out of my life and me theirs, but I wouldn't be embaressed, just proud, if I showed him affection in front of my family he would have to be special.

the worst thing is seeing my mum go out on friday and saturday nights and then hearing the next day in glorious details who she was kissing all night *shudder* its very scary :bawl: specailly as i know one of the guys she was all huggy and kissie and stuff with. everytime i see him im just like :eek: :haha:

[color=orangered][size=1]Once I heard my parents getting their freaks on from the [i]other side of the house!![/i].

Ahem, I haven't had much sleep yet again. lol

But yeah, that was incredibly freaky...and I never want to hear it again.

Parents and sex don't go together.

It's like when my sister comes home and tells me all about what she did with her boyfriend lol...it's eww...I really don't want to know...:angry2: :flasher: [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Once I heard my parents getting their freaks on from the [i]other side of the house!![/i].[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]OMG..... That's funny. I heard my mom and her boyfriend having sex one night. Being the shameless and obnoxious creature that I am, I picked the lock, swung the door wide open, strolled in, and asked.... "Are you [i]trying[/i] to scar me for life? Don't ever let me catch you making that kind of noise while I'm in the house..... [b]GAWD![/b]" :nope:

I got in some trouble after that, but it was worth it. I actually get [i]asked[/i] to go to my friend's house, now... :rolleyes:.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]
It's like when my sister comes home and tells me all about what she did with her boyfriend lol...it's eww...I really don't want to know...:angry2: :flasher: [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

hai, i can relate. when i was 17, jon used to come home from school & catch me in the middle of an afternooner w/ my then-b/f. he'd actually bang on the door & tell us to shut up. i guess doing it loudly runs in the family or something. >_<