OtakuBoards

Did anything good actually happen at school today?

Guest ladydark

Guest ladydark
me, my day is always boring (unless im lucky ) :animedepr

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][INDENT][SIZE=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]ladydark[/B],

Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

When creating a thread it is important to provide a good solid post to encourage discussion. Something your post does not do. Sometimes a thread is saved by other members who do provide a solid post. I suggest everyone follow [B]The13thMan[/B]'s example, otherwise I will need to close this thread due to the spammy nature of the responses so far. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~*SunfallE[/SIZE].[/INDENT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]1st Period: I finished 1984 by George Orwell. Overall i'd say it was a really awesome book, a lot of elements i liked. Though personally i disliked the end. More so because of personal preference. I wanted to see Winston beat it. I'm trying not to give much away. It was just a bit of a downer. I can see why Orwell ended the book the way he did, i just didn't personally like it.

2nd Period: It just reminded me that i had to really study for the AP Calculus test coming up this wednesday. ::sigh::

3rd Period: (Art) The class went outside to draw landscapes. I drew a tree. I'm arguably the best artist in the class, so people are always like, "Oooooo, Niiiiiiick, you drew such an awesome treeeeeeeee." And people love praise. ^L^

4th Period: I got 30 minutes off at the end of band class, i played super smash bros. on the N64. I shoulda spent it with one of my friends....or at least i really wanted to now that i look back on it. Now i won't get to see her until probably tuesday because of the day off tomorrow and senior skip day on Monday. Ohhhh well.

So that was my day. ^J^

Later.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[COLOR=Sienna]Today we had a special dance-drama-lights show thing that I was a part of. I was a stage hand mostly, and I directed one of the drama plays, but for the most part I sat in the basement (Creepiest place ever... the entrance is a big creepy gate... and there are some straight-from-the-movies hallways with grafiti and stuff...) and played blackjack with some friends. Oh, and we stole some prop swords (Real metal, just not sharpened) and had a sword fight for about 2-3 hours. We had to stay until about 10 because we did two shows, but whatever, it was pretty fun. The only thing I hated was listening to the offensive-*** rap-hiphop garbage that they dance too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I only have two classes. Biology was ok but it was very boring. Surprisingly, my biology teacher did not bash Bush today at all. It was a boring lecture on lipids and cell structure.

Chinese History was a blast though, like always. I turned in my journal packet for the book we've been reading called the Son of the Revolution. Very good book.

While waiting for the bus, I got to talk to my friends Andy and Justin. I then had a Italian cream soda, so all is good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]
Heck, Yes!

Is it just me or does the day seem brighter? I'm actually in my third block, which is cooking class- and I''m about the only guy in it, and the only person failing: What can I say, I suck at cooking, the only thing I probably cook without burning is eggs, toast, and grilled cheese. I wouldn't have to be in here if I signed up for Drafting earlier. At any rate the cooking class teacher isn't here, Ms. Macias. And let me tell you this, she is a real piece of work. Just add Grumpy (that little dude from that Walt Disney film) and the Grinch (that green dude) together and you have Ms. Macias. Right now all the girls are watching a weird film that I can't comprehend called "Tortilla Soup", even the substitute teacher is into it. I'm just not gifted in foods. I swear, teenage guys like me weren't exactly built to make flans, mustard, or a three decked chocolate cake from scratch.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

One of the good things about being in University is that I'm allready done school! Woohoo!
Unfortunately, that means that it's final exam time.
I finished 2 out of 4 last week on the first 2 days of the finals. One was for Japanese, the other was for Psyc Research. Japanese was pretty good, I do well in that class, so I'm not all that worried.
Psyc Research is a whole other story. That class was tough, and I thought I knew what I was doing, but now I'm very worried about failing that class. I mean, at least if I get a D I'd still get the credits for it, but nobody likes seeing $400 go down the drain. I'm hoping for higher than a D though... I'd like to get the GPA up a little bit.
Today I had my Abnormal Psyc final at 9. Soooo early! It was a little tricky, but I'm hopefull that I did better on the final then my midterms.
Then later this afternoon I have a Psyc Stats final. Eeww... I hate stats. The good thing is that it's open book, so I was able to concentrate on abnormal psyc for studying. Also, my prof scales his mark. For example: on my last midterm, I had NO clue what I was doing, yet somehow I managed to get 74%, which was higher than my first midterm, where I actually KNEW what I was doing.

But thankfully, after today, I am officially done school for the summer!! 2 years down, 2 more to go!

Every day i have to go to school is bad, except today. besides the point where me and my friend almost got in to a fight it went good cuase i finally ask this girl i like to the prom and she said yes, so it was a good day.

[size=1][color=slategray]Plenty happened, but most of it wasn't good. I think this is one of the worst days I've had in awhile. First off, I was in an incredibly bad mood getting to school, so it was likely things wouldn't be too awesome. But this is basically what happened in order of my class periods:
Physics- I got my test back that we took the other day, got a C. That was actually better than I thought I'd get, because I hardly ever pay attention while we are talking/taking notes over a chapter. But it still sort of let me down, because I actually took notes for the test this time. Apparently, it did me no good.
Art- We started these tile paintings today, which are pretty cool... you pick an assortment of shaped tiles, paint them, and make a little collage. I'm making a vampire-based thing. The fangs are pretty sexy so far. ^_~
English- I was incredibly pissed off that whole class... you see, we are doing this pointless process "showing" us how to write a proper report. It's a ten step deal that is confusing and a waste of time (well, to me at least, but I know a lot of other people feel the same). A student teacher is handling all of this, so maybe that's why it's so ridiculous. I've written tons of papers in my school career, I think I know how to handle it. If she would have just given us some requirements and a due date, I'd have it done and handed in, ready to recieve an almost perfect paper (I know that sounds conceited or something, but I tend to do well on reports and papers) and it would all be peachy. But instead, we have to do all these forms and notecards and we all have to go at the same pace so no one gets lost, blah blah. But obviously it's not working. Lol. [/rant] So, that whole situation didn't help with my mood, so I went around kicking things and throwing stuff at people. XD
P.E.- I hate P.E., plain and simple. But I was ready to work off my anger in running the mile. But guess what? It rained, so we couldn't go out to the track. So, that blew my entire plan. When I got to the locker room, I opened my lock to find it empty. Empty. Someone STOLE my stuff. So I went on another burst of rage (XD god, I needed a nap) and the teacher told me to look in the office. On my way there, I spotted my bag in the lost and found, so I grabbed it and opened it to see if everything was still there. It was all there, but someone had filled my bag with water. Everything was wet and my deoderant was completely ruined. That just took me over the edge, someone deliberately taking my things and sticking it in the showers and throwing it in the lost and found. I was pissed, so I just ran a lot of my anger off and then stood there, punching the wall occasionally.
After lunch, I was basically back to my mellow self, just really tired and still burnt over all that. We watched a video on the Black Plague in History.... then I had an extremely trippy time in Home Ec with my friend Chelsea. Then I threw a calculator at someone in Math.... and got mad when we had to march in band later. XD

I don't get mad often, but I was in such a bad mood about so many things, it just got scary. XD
There, my day in a nut shell. Sort of.
BACON CHEESEBURGER. >>[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Sienna]My day at school was quite simple. I went and took the last two final exams for this semester. I prepared for all my tests this week so I?m pretty certain that I got either 100% or pretty close on all of them.

So I would say I had a good day at school. I always enjoy the end of finals week since it means I have time off before the fun begins again. And since I will only be taking a few classes this summer it made finishing up today even more enjoyable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446]We found evidence for the presence of gold in mineable amounts in our study area.

[SIZE=1]Hur hur hur. Bet only a few of us can such a thing and actually [i]mean[/i] it. Good job, Delta.[/SIZE][/COLOR]