OtakuBoards

Life After Death (M-LVS)

1nOnlyCloud

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Trent leaned back on his chair feeling exhausted. He flinch as he heard Daemon charging in.
[B]"Trent something strange has happend!,[/B]" he screamed.
Trent just sat there. [B]"What happend?"
"Well....Someone died."
"Ok and? Thousands of people die everyday. Nothing new..so just go away."
"But..She is half angel and half demon."[/B]
Trent froze. His eyes widen and he stared at Daemon.
[B]"Who else know about this?!"[/B] Trent yelled.
[B]"No one yet. Only us,[/B]" Daemon explained.
[B]"This is impossible. How could this happpen. Ahh Tenaru! Wish you had explained things much
better to me! "[/B] Trent thought.
He stood up slowly.[B] "Do you know where she is now?"
"No sorry sir."
"She must not take sides with the demons or that would be disaster. I must find her Make sure Nobody finds out."[/B]
"Done," Daemon said as he saw Trent walk out.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: Ok this event is only between Daemon and Trent for now so everyone just introduce your characters.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Daemon grinned as he wandered around the clouds. This was his favorite place to hang out. His horn began to throb. A sign that he was starting to get a little sick. He should go to a doctor soon, but for now, Daemon was content where he was.

Then he spotted someone. A girl. Daemon wasn't sure if who she was, but decided to call out to her. "YOZ!!!" he shouted.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=NekoSama101]Neko walked around in the sky and came acroos a new person who she had not seen before. He called out to her and she walked over.
"Hello," she said to him.[/QUOTE]
"I am Daemon. What's your name??" he asked.

"Neko..." She told him.

"Don't be put off by my looks. I'm all angel," Daemon smiled, proudly.

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Lime]Karin was walking amoungest the clouds and aroud the earth for anything. She was still smiling without even knowing that she died.
She saw someone talking and went up to them and said,"Hi, my name is Karin and I'm an angel."

Daemon turned and said ,"Hi."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon smiled at her, and asked "So where did you live???" He was always curious when a new person came to the clouds. Maybe she lived in his old house. [I]"That would be interesting..."[/I] he mused.

[COLOR=Lime][FONT=Impact]Karin said,"No need to apologize I should be the one to say that I'm sorry. I mean I didn't mean to interupt you guys and I interrupted you in the first place."

Karin turned to Daemon and said,"To answer your question, I used to live in a really nice and big home. I was an only child so I really enjoyed it when some one would come over. How about you? Where do you live?"[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
"I live here now..." Daemon smiled "but when I was alive I lived in a small town. my house burned down a little after I died, and they just recently built over it..."

Daemon thought he saw shock on Karin's face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Joseph slowly walked through the nighttime of New Yok City. The streets were all but deserted this time of night and he could only hear the deft sounds of cars in the distance. At first glance, he would seem like a young businessman with a good sense of style, but if you were to get close to him you could feel the true darkness of his being. He stopped walking and faced the tall building to his right. Without looking, a throwing knife appeared from his sleeve and he threw it nearly straight up.

A second passed before he heard the sound of it being knocked out of the air by a sword and another second before it hit the ground. He heard a voice from far above say

"So, is this where you've been hiding?"

"What do you want, Flux?"

"Looking for you."

"Well, you found me 'wise leader'... Now what the hell do you want?"

[COLOR=Lime][FONT=Arial]"Well you see Daemon..."she paused and said,"I'm just sad to see something like your house being destryed after a fire and then rebuilt all over again. I just don't like it."
Karin turned to Daemon and said,"I'm sorry. I sometimes get way too emotional about people that I even forget about myself and my feelings."

Daemon said,"It's okay to be a little sad sometimes but it's even better to be happy."

Karin said," Thanks Daemon." And gave him and hug.After that Neko,Daemon, and Karin were just talking about what they did when they were alive.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon laughed "well I was a college student. I found some books and studied them, and learned things that even the teacher didn't know. I also learned some things that...got out of hand........" daemon got quiet. His eyes glazed over as he began to flash back to THAT night. the night his life ended.

Flux landed in front of Joseph.
"It took me long enough to find you, but I have being hearing rumors of a half-demon half-angel. I think things could be very promising if we found this person. I think this could be our ace up the seleve. Dawn your weapons and prepare yourself. And next time I gotta look so long for you, I will slice you in half."
Flux walked away with his sword in hand. The thoughts of having this person in his power were running through his mind. A smirk came over his face and he drifted away into the darkness.

"Hey Daemon? I wondering if you have heard of a half-demon,half-angel living in the spirit world...? I, for some reason have met her once before in the real world. But I don't really know but there is this feeling that keeps calling to me and I can't help but look deep in my heart and see her face in my mind. What should I do?"asked Karin.

Deathliger was wandering around in the spirit world. She really didn't know where she was and she nothing of life. Everytime she thought about how she got here, this voice kept calling to her telling her to join the demon side and find the one with the spirit of Tenaru. She didn't know what to do but sit down and think.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon shrugged "I haven't personally met her, but I think I know what it must be like...on my looks alone, i've been sort of...outcast..." he still was not exactly in a possitive mood. "So how did you get here??" he asked, trying to change the subject "was it peaceful?"

"Well you see..." she stopped to think,"I came here by a terrible car accident. I was in the car when a drunk driver crashed into my mom's car and then everything went dark.The next thing that I know is that I could see myself in the ER lying on the bed motionless.I was the only one who died with severly open wounds that even now I get sharp pains now and then to where I had the wounds."Karin stopped talking and looked really sad and started to sqeeze her left arm really hard as if she had something wrong with it.

Guest tanukioh
"here. lemme try something" Daemon said, grabbing onto her arm. "Try to relax ok? I used to do this all the time. I was a spirit healer...of sorts..."

Guest tanukioh
Daemon began to mumble some words, and Karin's arm began to glow. "Now, heal!" Daemon commanded. Karins arm stopped glowing. "I hope you don't mind, but I disconnected your spirit arm from your real arm..." Daemon explained. "So how long ago did you come up here?? you know if it's only been about a few minutes you can go back...if they get your heart pumping again."

As Deathliger was sitting there thinking, she heard a voice calling out to her. It said,[I]"Come and join us. If you do, you will be able to kill the one known as Tenaru or his present form in the after life, Trent. Find him, and you will be rewarded in this turning part of this war against heaven and hell."[/I]

Deathliger didn't know what to think. She sat there wondering what the voice had said when she sensed the presence of someone.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon was now walking with Kristin and Neko, chatting away about their passed lives. Then Daemon so a girl sitting by herself. she looked sad and alone. "Helloz!" Daemon called, trying to get her to join them. He loved meeting new people as long as they didn't make fun of his...appearance.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Trent spotted the girl as he flew in the air. He landed in front of her.[B] "You.."[/B] he mumbled softly. [B] "And you are?"[/B] she asked. [B]"Trent ." [/B]He replied. The girl didn't know that Trent had the spirit of Tenaru in him.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: Just a bit of character development to showcase my guy's personality before the plot kicks up.

Joseph ignored Flux as he spoke of rumors that he heard. He just didn't give a damn and at the moment, had much more meaningful things to do (in his opinion). He kept walking until he reached the building he looked for. A tall apartment building full of some of the nicest homes in the city... also full of some of the people Joseph had a history with, when he used to be alive.

Deep inside the apartment complex, in the penthouse sweet, sat a balding, fat man smoking a cigar and drinking from a bottle of amber liquid as he looked out his window into the city below. Suddenly the lights of the building flicked off and the only illumination came from the window. Then, he heard a voice that he hadn't heard in years... except in his dreams.

"Tony, aren't you doing well now?" The voice said as a silhouette appeared outside of the window (where there was no ledge).

Refusing to even think about who it was he shouted back, "Who are you?"

"Surely you didn't forget about me, old PAL!" As he shouted the glass of the window suddenly shattered and shards of broken glass shot across the room and the silhouette floated inside.

"You! It can't be!"

"Oh, but it is, my friend."

"You died! I know, I saw your body!"

"Haha, I'll bet you saw it, marched right down to the police to identify it didn't you? Of course I don't think the REST of us could have pulled that off."
As he shouted and laughed a knive appeared from his sleeve and flew directly into Tony's palm.

He screamed with pain and yelled, "I had no choice!"

"LIAR!" Joseph shouted as a second knive flew at his other palm. "You have quite a nice place here, though. More than you could have afforded back then."

"A-a-are you going to kill me?"

"Kill you? Haha, of course not. We're old friends aren't we." He said with a bizarre soothing quality in his voice. He plucked a cigar off of a nearby table and said, "You don't mind if I smoke, do you?" And lit it with a match laying next to the box.

"Tony, we're old friends, how could you be so rude as to not offer me a drink?" Joseph laughed. As Tony was shocked at this he felt the knives which had been in his palms disappear and, terrified to offend him, shakingly attempted to pour Joseph a drink. His hands fumbled and the bottle spilled across the floor, stopping at the demon's feet.

"Ah, you always were clumsy. Don't worry about it, I'll clean it up for you later."

"W-w-what do you want? You [I]are[/I] going to kill me, aren't you?"

"Of course not, friend. I've never been one to pass judgment but I daresay that's quite more than you deserve. No, I won't kill you...."

He laughed, and took a drag from the cigar, "Hmm... Cubans, eh? You have such good taste in cigars it's a shame you spilled that drink. Too bad your so clumsy."

As he lowered the cigar it slipped through his fingers and landed in the spilled alcohol at his feet. Instantly it ignited and the flame crept across the floor.

"Well now, it seems I am also so clumsy." He pulled back his sleeve and looked at his watch. "Tony, would you look at the time!" He laughed and walked back over to the window as the rest of the apartment began to catch fire and Tony ran for the elevator. "Its been good seeing you again, buddy, but I have to be off." He said as Tony slid into the elevator to escape the now raging fire.

The last thing Tony saw as the elevator door slid shut was Joseph. He said, "Well, I guess I'll see you later." And then jumped out of the top story window to a fall that would have killed any human.

"I have so many questions that I can't even answer. One is where am I and how did I get here?" asked Deathliger in a worried expression that bothered Trent.

"You are in the afterlife. A place where some people go when they die. I'm not sure how you got here, but it is probaly because you died somewhere or somehow," replied Trent as much as he could.

"I remember something before I arrived here. I was snowboarding on the double black diamond run when I fell. I felt a sharp pain in my neck that lasted forever. Then everything went black and soon I was up here."

"Well maybe when you fell, you broke your neck so that you would die and came up here."

"Oh and I have one more thing to tell you,"started Deathliger," since I arrived here, I keep having these sharp pains in my head followed by a voice that tells me to join the demon side and kill the one with Tenaru's spirit."

Trent looked at Deathliger in shock.[I]" They're asking this girl who is up here in heaven to kill me? But why? She seems like a normal girl who died and came up. Could it be that she is the one who is half angel and half demon? No way that is impossible,"[/I] thought Trent to himself.