OtakuBoards

Life After Death (M-LVS)

1nOnlyCloud

Flux ached from his pressure points.

"Damn, I didn't see that one coming."

Flux quickly recoiled and swung his katana. He sliced the side of Daemon's cheek.

"It seems I'am the first to draw blood."

Flux quickly swung his katana and yelled, "Screeching power chord!" His katana's fretboard glowed in two places and a stream of darkness shot out and hit Daemon in the knee twice. His knee bled as though it was sliced and a black mark covered both the wounds.

"How do you like that boy?! I got more where that came from!" Flux yelled.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Daemon looked down at his wounds. Dark magic. If his other side was here he could have turned that around. Oh well. no use crying over spilt milk.

Daemon took the staff, and bashed Flux over the head. "In the name of heavens, Seal this demon!" he shouted. The spell didn't really do what Daemon wanted. Instead it pinned Flux to a wall. "There. that should work for now. In the mean time, I'll be watching you and Deathliger. The middle way is best for her until she finds where she belongs."

Flux looked around and grinned

"Well isn't this a bummer. Pinned to a wall. Damn light magic. Well I will just give it sometime before those wounds start to effect you. In the mean time, do you have a smoke? I need one while I wait. I would get my own but you, pinned to a wall."

[I]"Damn it Joseph where the hell are you?"[/I] Flux thought.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=BlasphemyX]Flux looked around and grinned

"Well isn't this a bummer. Pinned to a wall. Damn light magic. Well I will just give it sometime before those wounds start to effect you. In the mean time, do you have a smoke? I need one while I wait. I would get my own but you, pinned to a wall."

[I]"Damn it Joseph where the hell are you?"[/I] Flux thought.[/QUOTE]
Daemon sighed. "Yeah yeah." He tossed a cigar, which landed perfectly in Flux's mouth. then he used his magic to light it up. "And don't think I'm going to let these cuts mess with me. I'm a lot strong---OW!" Daemon felt the cuts start to kick in. Immediately he slammed the cuts with his staff. It hurt, but at least the spell had slowed down, and the blood had stopped.

The Demonic Daemon tore at the Hydra, trying to rip out it's guts. His dark magic currently protected him from the fire, but he realized he needed back up. "TRENT? WHERE ARE YOU?!" He called as he slammed his claws deeper into the Hydra.

[B]"Hahaha, I told you that you were no match for the hydra. Especially half of yourself; you really did act so rashly. My only dilemma is whether to kill you now, with the hydra's help (it shouldn't be so hard). Or to wait until Trent gets here and let both of you attack me... I'd say when Deathliger wouldn't react well to seeing her friends trying to kill me so unprovokedly."[/B]

At this point Joseph was merely toying with him. His demonic powers would be absolutely no use against him or the hydra... but he was getting on his nerves and Joseph decided to finish him.

[B]"Actually I think Trent might enjoy it more to see your mangled corpse. Goodbye and godspeed, you wretched little angel."[/B]

And with that, Joseph let loose with a storm of throwing knives each arcing with electricity, hundreds of knives all at once. As if on cue, the hydra launched its attack, this one with his most powerful weapon: his jaws. From both sides Daemon's half was assaulted with both the lightning-infused knives and the vicious bite from the hydra.

[B]"Please, just try to dodge it... It would be more fun to watch."[/B]

Guest tanukioh
Both Daemon's eye's went wide and they quickly fused back, in between the 2 attacks. "Sneaky sneaky!! However, everyone can see you." Daemon closed his eyes and quickly did a combination of light and dark magic. Soon the immage of what was going on filled the clouds in heaven and the flames of hell. "Or at least now they can." Daemon laughed.

As Deathliger and Daemon where standing there, Deathliger fell to the ground. "The pain! It won't go away! What does it want from me this time!" shouted Deathliger.

"Do you want me to help," aske Daemon.

"No. Please, I think this is another message,"she said.

"Ha. How pathetic. The head of demons is only trying to contact her and yet she refuses your help. This truely is going the way I planned.

In her head, she found herself in a place that she didn't recongized. It showed her friends killing humans and fighting to the death. Then she heard a voice that said,'Is this what you want? Is this what you disire? Angels killing innocent humans. That is what they want you to do as well. Join us and together with your power you will be able to save everyone.'

"I will be able to save everyone," she mumbled.

"What?" said Daemon.

She got up and she looked different than before. "I want to choose the demons instead of you angels," she said.

"What?! Are you crazy! You shouldn't join them!"shouted Daemon.

"I have already decided. Now leave me be." as she released Flux from the wall.

Flux hit the ground and lifted his head. He was laughing once he brought his head up.

"Good choice Deathliger, very good. You truly see that these [I]angels[/I] are no good. They are jealous of humans and demons. I don't know why, but they are. The angels no not of what is good and what is evil. Now Deathliger we must wait for Joseph before we can do anything else. He is my right hand man and I wanna see what he thinks of this. I think he will happy that you joined us."

Flux looked at Daemon.

"Why don't you go home. I think you have caused enough trouble here."

Soon Karin felt that something was wrong from her little jewel on her necklace.

"Okay. Show me what it is that is going on down there so I can see for myself." said Karin.

Karin saw that Deathliger had joined the demons! She was very upset and so she got up and left immediatly.

"Why...Why? Why have you decided to join them!?" said Daemon in horror.

"This is what I choose you pathetic bastard," said Deathliger," I don't any of the angels by my side for I have seen what true evil that you are. Now leave my sight!"

" I won't leave until you get your act together!" shouted Daemon.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon glared at Deathliger. "Do you think I would kill innocents? Do you honestly think I would fight for such a cause? I fight for the middle passage! That is why I am how I am! Don't make your disicions so quick, or they will come back at you." He held up his arm, showing her the spikes and fur sticking out of it, "Or you could end up worse than this. Trust me, you do not want to make my mistake...If you want to be a demon, fine, but at least make the decision carefully."

"I have already made up my mind. And I choose the demons over you angels. The king of Demons has already showed me the power you wish to take from me. So begone," said Deathliger as she summoned her mystic staff [I]" Rai Ma Gragron!"[/I]

It hit Daemon really hard that he was down on the ground for awhile until Trent and Joseph came."What has happened here?" asked Trent in horror of what was going on.

"It seems as though the half breed decides to choose us instead of you,"replied Joseph.

"Is this true?" asked Trent.

"It is as they have said. I choose this side to protect everyone and not kill," said Deathliger.

[I]'So that was their plan all along. To get me to fight off somewhere and let the demons go to her head. Damnit.'[/I]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon vomited and held his gut. "That was a cheapshot..." he muttered as he stood up. He looked depressed now. "I never wanted to take anything from you...I just wanted you to make your choice. I hoped you wouldn't join the Demons OR the Angels...follow the middle path until a door opened for you. I guess my hopes mattered nothing." Daemon flew high into the air. "Just know this...I refuse to fight you, Deathliger." With that, he was back in the clouds.

Silent tears trickled down his cheaks.

[B]"Haha, look at the coward run! Someone who needs magic to fight doesn't need to fight, as I always say."[/B]

Joseph was ecstatic that his plan had worked, even through all the mishappenings.

[B]"Deathliger you did indeed choose wisely. See how he runs when the numbers change? That is how much his friendship is worth... And you Trent, what will you do? Stay here and fight, or run like your cowardly friends?"[/B]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Monkatraz][B]"Haha, look at the coward run! Someone who needs magic to fight doesn't need to fight, as I always say."[/B]

Joseph was ecstatic that his plan had worked, even through all the mishappenings.

[B]"Deathliger you did indeed choose wisely. See how he runs when the numbers change? That is how much his friendship is worth... And you Trent, what will you do? Stay here and fight, or run like your cowardly friends?"[/B][/QUOTE]
Daemon returned with a wooden staff. "I only went to get this. It only hurts pure breed demons. Since Deathliger is half, she won't be hurt at all." His eyes where still tear stained, but he had a little bit of a grin again. "Like I said, I won't fight her, even if she isn't on my side.".

[B]"Hahaha, oh you just don't know when to stop, do you? Oh, this is so entertaining I wish I had a camera! You honestly think that you could hold yourself against three enemies with nothing but a few cheap magic tricks? Like I said earlier, people who need magic to fight don't need to fight. Besides just because you won't fight her doesn't mean she won't fight you."[/B]

Joseph summoned two knives to each of his hands and instantly electricity began to flow between them.

[B]"You're so entertainingly foolish I'll almost regret removing your head from your body."[/B]

Joseph said as he flew into the air towards Daemon.

[B]"Almost."[/B] He repeated as he flew into him with knives infused with electricity. A knife went into each of his arms and Joseph spun him around and threw him at the ground.

"I think it is time for us to leave but before I do..."

Flux took out his katana and screamed, "Black chord death!"

The wounds on Daemon's knees glew a blood red.

"Remember Daemon, you have been marked. Soon you will know what I mean. Now, Joseph, Deathliger, come with me it is time to go home."

Flux made a mark on the ground, with his blood, similar to a pentagram and whispered some words.

Joseph and Deathliger disappeared first.

"Remember, you have been marked......"

And then Flux also disappeard and so did the blood that he used to make the symbol.

Guest tanukioh
"Deathliger! Don't trust them! Follow the middle path til you know everything!" he called before the passage closed. Daemon looked down at his legs. "stupid marks." he muttered as the burning began to spread. "I'll have to go to desprate measures...Trent, go get the best healer you can."

"why?" trent asked.

Daemon frowned. "Just do it, and don't watch." Daemon used his magic to summon a sword. There was a cry of pain, a splash of blood, then, silence. 2 phantom legs fell to earth, and dissappeared, carrying whatever curse the marks had with them.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon's screams echoed through the heavens as the healers placed the new prostetics on his body. "KUUUUSOOOO!!!"

That night, his dreams where filled with images of his past. That night. Something came out of a gateway. He had summoned it. The horns and tattered wings that he remembered so well, began to mealt away. Had he really summoned a demon that night...or had it been.....an angle??

"We are surprised that you joined us so quickly," replied Flux.

"I just wanted to save the world from the angels and their screwed ways. And thank you Flux for making me realize that. Since you are the Demon Leader,"said Deathliger.

"When do you think the war will begin since we have what the angels want?"asked Joseph.

"Time will tell and they will send us a message. In the meantime, we wait until then, we can show our new guest around and train her to become stronger so that she is able to fight against the angels and maybe even Trent," said Flux.

Karin was in shock when she found out what had happened.

" I'm sorry. I wasn't there to help you. I mean I could've vanished those markings and you wouldn't have to cut off your legs." said Karin crying.

"It wasn't your fault," said Daemon.

"But it was! I could've healed the wounds and could've prevented Deathliger in choosing the demon side. I could've done..." Karin stopped speaking and vanished into thin air.

Karin went to her grave and was crying for her sorry self.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon magicked himself next to Karin. "It's perfectly fine....besides, if you had been there, I wouldn't have gotten these cool metal legs. You could have ended up destroyed, though...so it's good you stayed behind. And don't worry about Deathliger. She chose, and she can unchoose when the time comes..."

"But... what will happen when this is all over! I'm really confused and I think that all I did was just cause trouble. I'm just worthless. I think you and everyone else should go fight and the demons and I that I should just stay here and just think of what had happened when I was down on the earth." said Karin wiping her tears from her face.