OtakuBoards

Life After Death (M-LVS)

1nOnlyCloud

As Deathliger was sitting around in the demon world, she was thinking about what Trent had said to her before she left to the demon world. It troubled her and she was wondering why he had told her. All of this and more thoughts raced through her head.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Daemon sighed and sat down. "I think I'll stay here with you. I refuse to fight her. I know she chose what she thought was the best way. If it comes down to war, I think I might just drop out, and stay in the graveyard, by the grave I never had.."

"Well I guess there's no use in hiding my problem that I have when I transform," said Karin.

"What problem?" asked Daemon.

"You see... every time I transform I have this after effect that brings my power down to zero. I collapse after the battle is over and most of the time there is no one there to save me. But after a bit I find myself back here. I don't know why but I just do."

Guest tanukioh
"maybe you're an angel with a guardian Angel?" Daemon mused. "Can you do something for me?"

"What?" Karin asked.

"I want you to probe my memories... See if something's been changed. Tell me what really happened the night I died." Daemon smiled.

Soon Deathliger got up and walked around the place. She wondered about how to deal with the angels when they come to fight. She knew that Daemon wouldn't fight her because he thought that she would return to the angel's side.

Karin probed through Daemon's memories and found out what had happened the night Daemon died.

"All I see is that you are using a summoning spell to track down a killer that was in your neighborhood. But when you did, you summoned a demon instead and didn't know what the price was for summoning it. So the demon took part of your body but took control over it. You were left as a spirit and then your body perished when the demon killed the killer. But I can read the inscription that you used for spell," said Kairn.

"Tell me it. I want to know what it said," replied Daemon.

"It says, [I] For I want to find the one I seek.
Who cares if it's all bleek.
To know that I find that person now.
I will sacrifice one thing in who and how.[/I]" Karin was reciting this scripture over and over like she was under a spell.

[I] For I want to find the one I seek.
Who cares if it's all bleek.
To know that I find that person now.
I will sacrifice one thing in who and how.[/I]"

Guest tanukioh
Daemon shook Karin a little. "Snap out of it." He told her. "Snap out of it now!"

Karin blinked. "sorry..." she sighed.

"it's ok. But are you sure it was a demon? I had a dream last night that it was...an...an....an angel..."

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']"You said you wanted to know what happened the day you died. Am I correct?" asked Karin.[/quote]
"correct" Daemon smiled. "But my own memories may not be accurate. did you feel like anything at all had messed with them??"

"There was something that did look familiar in your memories. But the thing that you summoned was something more powerful than my magic alone and yet I can withstand looking at it for a long period of time as for if another looked at it they would collapse." said Kairn, "But I think that what you summoned that night might have been an angel. But the spell that I kept reciting is still in my head...and ...I..."

Karin passed out and Daemon didn't know what to do.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon freaked out. "Holy --- Karin, are you ok?!" she didn't answer. Daemon lifted her up onto his shoulder. "Hang on, Karin." He flew as fast as he could up into the heavens. "SOMEONE HELP! She's fainted!"

While Karin was fainted, she was mumbling the scripture that she was saying earlier. She also saw part of Daemon's past and was getting closer to see what Daemon had summoned to the earth. When she finally found out it was a guardian angel that looked exactly like Karin.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']While Karin was fainted, she was mumbling the scripture that she was saying earlier. She also saw part of Daemon's past and was getting closer to see what Daemon had summoned to the earth. When she finally found out it was a guardian angel that looked exactly like Karin.[/quote]
Daemon sat karin on a cloud and tried to wake her. "Are you ok?! Wake up!! Come on!" Daemon was very worried. he knew the dead can't die, but he had heard of some souls simply fading into nothingness. He did not want this to happen to Karin.

Karin was looking deeper and deeper into Daemon's memories and then she saw the face of the Guardian Angel that Daemon had summoned. It was Kairn! She never knew why but when she saw the face of the summoned Guardian Angel she woke up and stopped mumbling the scripture.

"Huh? Where am I? Daemon?" Karin was really comfused.

Guest tanukioh
"you're back in the clouds. are you feeling ok??" Daemon asked. He was so glad she was ok. "maybe you shouldn't go back into my head any more..."

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']"But I found something while I fainted. I found out that the thing you summoned was a Guardian Angel and the angel you summoned was me." said Karin. "And I can't believe it but I was the Guardian Angel."[/quote]
Daemon shook his head. "First of all, I died before you did, remember? secondly, You are too kind to...kill me like that...and lastly, if you where the one, wouldn't you be part demon, too?"

While in the demon world, Deathliger was training against Flux for when the angels come to battle. She was kicking his ass hard when she flung him over her back and onto the mat. "Ouch, that hurt. Man, you're good,"said Flux.

"I know. That's the reason why I went easy on you," said Deathliger.

"What? That was just easy instead of full power? Man, you are good."

[quote name='tanukioh']Daemon shook his head. "First of all, I died before you did, remember? secondly, You are too kind to...kill me like that...and lastly, if you where the one, wouldn't you be part demon, too?"[/quote]

"Yeah I know. But I think that must have been the thing that changed or that it was the emotion of hate that I banished a long time ago. And I think that since you summoned something to track down a killer it was my emotion instead, it was the demon and evil part of me, but since I over came the darkness in my heart it must have become a kinder and became a Guardian Angel. And if it is, then it has the rest of memories that also banished with it," replied Karin as she tried to stand up.

"Well damn Deathliger if you are this strong then let me kick it up a notch.."

Flux took out if katana and threw it into the air.

"Raining Harmonics! Now dodge all of these while fighting me."

Flux and Deathliger battled it out while she dodged every single of the of the attacks from the katana falling from the sky.

"Amazing, truly amazing. I can't believe that you can dodge that WHILE fighting me. You out rank some of my main demons."

Flux brought his katana back down and caught it by the blade and put it away.

"Oww Flux didn't that hurt?" Deathliger questioned.

"Oh not really Im used to it. But, let me tell you this. A little bit more training and you will be ready. Now lets go get the swelling on my eye to go down HAHA."

Flux and Deathliger walked to the castle and as they did Flux wondered how strong she could really be. For her strength was truly amazing.

As they were walking, they ran into Joseph. "Ouch!" they all said as they fell to the ground.

"Well, if it isn't Joseph. What are you up to?" asked Deathliger while getting up.

"I was just looking for you two. I have a letter telling that the angels are gonna come and fight. This means war you know that and with you, we will surely win and save the world," said Joseph.

"They probaly sent that letter of war to try and get Deathliger to come back," said Flux," but we have no worries since she is already a strong fighter."

"Now let's get ready for war!" shouted Joseph.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon sighed. If he summoned an angel, that meant that he was actually meant to be a demon...and if that was true, Karin wasn't going to find her other self in the Angel world..."I...cheated my fate? Was I supposed to be a demon? Was I really so cruel in life?" These thoughts flooded in his mind. There was one way to find out.

GO to the souce! Daemon leapt from the cloud, and dove to the earth, tearing open a gate to the Demon World. "An angel!" some one shouted.

"I'm not so sure on that anymore. I've come only to learn the truth. Let me see your leader. He can have as many gaurds with him as he likes. Tell him I only want to know something." Daemon said, sounding a little depressed.

"Joseph, Flux! It looks like the angel Daemon has come to talk. But I don't know why," said Deathliger.

"It's okay, let him come and we will have a chat on whatever the reason he came here," said Joseph.

"Right. I'll go meet up with him and take him to you," said Deathliger as she walked in the direction of the angel.[I]'Why the hell has that angel come here for? Is he here to take me away or here to talk about some issues that he just got? I don't know what to think anymore.'[/I]