OtakuBoards

Life After Death (M-LVS)

1nOnlyCloud

[quote name='tanukioh']Daemon began to mumble some words, and Karin's arm began to glow. "Now, heal!" Daemon commanded. Karins arm stopped glowing. "I hope you don't mind, but I disconnected your spirit arm from your real arm..." Daemon explained. "So how long ago did you come up here?? you know if it's only been about a few minutes you can go back...if they get your heart pumping again."[/quote]

"Well I came up here from a while ago but it's been so long that I forgot."Karin said.
Now Karin was sorta looking a bit tired and said,"Bye."
She went to back to the earth but only as a spirit wandering around the place where she was killed and then went off to something that was going to happen that day.
She ended up seeing her funeral and that everyone even her mother was crying so Karin left back to the spirit world.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flux wandered the darkened city of New York. He came across and metal band playing in a bar. He walked in to see members of his old band playing. Flux walked around the back of the stage and took out his katana. He cut the power from the guitarist that was playing, he didn't know.

"Try this out for size kiddies"

He began to play his katana as though it was a guitar. He closed his eyes and played a solo that sounded like it came straight from the fire pits of Hell. The blade started to get hotter and hotter. The fret markings on the katana glowed a bright red. And then he stop with a hate filled scream

"Oh yeah, looks like I still got it."

His old band stopped playing and looked at the kid who replaced Flux when he died.

"That was not him.....that sounded like something Flux would play" said Craig the averaged sized guitarist.

Flux smiled and left the show. He couldn't remember a time that he had smiled after he died.

"Well time to get to work"

Flux shot up into air, and as he did the building that the concert was going on in exploded. A whisper was heard in that general area.

"Die you scum."

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]"Well I came up here from a while ago but it's been so long that I forgot."Karin said.
Now Karin was sorta looking a bit tired and said,"Bye."
She went to back to the earth but only as a spirit wandering around the place where she was killed and then went off to something that was going to happen that day.
She ended up seeing her funeral and that everyone even her mother was crying so Karin left back to the spirit world.[/QUOTE]
Daemon appered at the funeral. He had done this for all of his friends who died after him. Maybe it was because he never had one, his body was completely obliterated, and no one really cared. Daemon sighed, as he began to flash back to his death. Why had he tried it? Why had he tried to mess with the unknown?

Karin went to where Daemon was and saw his expresion on his face. She noticed that Daemon looked sad and didn't want to bother him so she thought to herself and thought that maybe something had happened when he had died on the earth.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon decided to tell her. "Do you really want to know what happened that night?" his eyes where strange now. Not sad, not happy, not anything.

"Well I guess you could tell me if you want.But you don't have to you know! I...just...don't want to see you look all upset just 'cause..." Karin trailed off and didn't know how to answer but was ready to know what actually happened the day he died.

Guest tanukioh
Daemon explained: "When I was alive, I was an occultist-a mage, kind of. one night I got it in my head that I could do anything at all that I wanted, so...I tried to summmon a demon. My intentions where good. I wanted to use it to track down a killer that had been in my neighborhood...

Unfrotunately, I didn't realize I had to pay a price. The demon took my body, and I was left out as a spirit. The demon used my body to kill the murderer, but my body turned to ash afte the task was done. In exchange, part of the demon murged with my soul, and part of me murged with him. We have part of eachother's looks, now."

Daemon sighed. "If I hadn't done that spell I would be a doctor right now, in the hospital you went to after the crash...."

Karin started crying and said," I feel so sad for you. I didn't realize that even you had something worse than I did. But I have to say, even if you didn't summon the demon I wouldn't have been able to meet you here in the clouds." Karin stopped crying and said," I know it might of been hard for you to know but I had always seen your face around in my town. I didn't know that you were a spirirt but now that I know I can live here and have no worries about the person that I saw a long time ago.

Suddenly Karin turned around and thought that she had seen someone but then got a vision in her head and said," Deathliger."

Guest tanukioh
Daemon smiled at the last part of what Karin said "You're right." he was about to hug her when she turned.

"Deathliger" she said

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...What is a Deathliger...??" Daemon asked, feeling stupid

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]"Dont listen to them! The demons are just trying to mess with your head. Your better off on the angel's side. Plus your not the the other demons and angels. If i'm right then you would be the mix of the two. Just like me."[/B] Trent explained.

Deathliger stood there thinking.
[B]
"Who Has Tenaru's spirit? Why do they want him to be destroyed? How come im not like others? I need answers!" [/B]she said. She was confused about everyhting.
[B]
"If you come with me I will explain everything" [/B]said Trent.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']"Well Deathliger is the Half-Angel, Half-Demon girl who died a while ago." said Karin.[/quote]
"How'd that happen I wonder?" Daemon asked. "Was it like me, with the demon summoning? or what?" he was very confused. He couldn't remember ever talking to a half-demon half-angle before.

"I really don't know,'' Karin said looking deep in mind and saw something she rememebered from the past.

"I know who she is! I used to be her friend on earth until 6th grade and then she moved and I went to a Jr. High school by me and I never saw her after that."

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]"I really don't know,'' Karin said looking deep in mind and saw something she rememebered from the past.

"I know who she is! I used to be her friend on earth until 6th grade and then she moved and I went to a Jr. High school by me and I never saw her after that."[/QUOTE]
"then let's go find her!" Daemon exclaimed happily, flying both of them up into the clouds. "any ideas where she might be?"

Guest tanukioh
Daemon called out to Neko. "OY!! wanna help us find Deathliger??!! It'd be a big help!" he hoped neko would accept. He fealt like having as many friends around as possible. "We can talk about whatever while we look!"

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Lord of Spirits']"Well I could say that she may be with Trent for some reason so we might want try and track her if she's with Trant and for some reason I have a bad feeling if she ever met Trent." said Karin.[/quote]
Daemon nodded "Then let's get going!" Daemon felt a tingle of adventure as he prepared to take off with Neko and Karin . This was going to be FUN!!!

Deathliger followed Trent and wondered where he was taking her. " You know how you told me that I might be a mix of an angel and demon?" asked Deathliger.

"Yea, so what about?" asked Trent.

"I don't that I am half angel half demon. I think that I am just a regular angel. I don't want to destroy the one known as Tenaru or turn on your side because I think that you are kind of nice and ..." she trailed off.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Trent took another glance at Deathliger. He was about to speak but then he heard Daemon and noticed that there were two other angels with him.
[B]
"What are you doing here?" [/B]asked Trent.
[B]"Looking for you and Deathliger"[/B] replied Daemon.
Trent turned to face Deathliger. He introduced her to the others.
[B]"Lets go. We'll talk more."[/B] Daemon said. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Trent looked back at Deathliger.[B] "Like i was saying... your not whole angel. You are half and half. Sorry. I will tell you more later if you have any other questions" [/B]Trent said. Deathliger sighed.[B][I] "Why me..."[/I] [/B]she thought.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[I]'Why me, why me! Why do I have to be getting this crappy voices in my damn head. I can't take it!' [/I]thought Deathliger as they were all walking.

After awhile, Deathliger collasped.[I]'Destroy the one known who has Tenaru's spirit! His present form in the afterlife is Trent! Destroy him now!'[/I]as the voice rang in her head.

"Ahhhhh!" shouted Deathliger in pain.

Everyone came over to see what was wrong when they saw that she had the mark of a demon on her forhead while she was screaming in pain trying to resist it.