OtakuBoards

Life After Death (M-LVS)

1nOnlyCloud

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Daemon took to action. he tapped Deathliger's forehead and told her to hold still. "IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENS, I COMMAND THIS SIGN TO VANISH!!!" he shouted.

The sign dissappeared from Deathliger's face, and Daemon fell backwards onto a cloud. "man...that was tough...."

After Ai had banished the sign, the group heard the sound of footsteps coming nearer and nearer until Trent yelled, "Who's there?!"

Then the figure of a man in a black suit with dark brown hair appeared. He stepped nearer as some of the angels, recognizing him, stepped back and tensed up. Though Daemon instantly recognized that he was not there, merely projecting himself to appear as if he were.

He stopped close to Trent and Deathliger and said, [B]"Now, I wonder what lies they have been filling you head with, Deathliger."[/B]

She looked directly at him, wondering what he was talking about.

[B]"That is all they will tell you, of course. Lies. You should not be deceived. Think about it, you are tortured with pains and illusions and the moments later someone happens to appear who can make them go away. It would be easy to believe what they say and accept their lies so that you may believe them to be your friends but you shouldn't. The truth is that they planted the pain, which they could take away, so that they could trick you into trusting them. They only seek to control you, Deathliger. Control you, and use you so that they can bring about their own goals."[/B]

As he planted his lies and manipulation he could see Deathliger was being affected by them and decided to continue.

[B]"Trust me when I say they are inflicting on you pains to manipulate you into thinking they are friends. I know what you are, I know your purpose, I know your potential, and I know how to help you unlock it. I can show you how and help guide you on the path to becoming greater than you could imagine and give you the freedom to do what you wish. They will only take away that freedom, especially this Trent. Come find me, I will be in the mortal realm. I will show you the truth, and not the deceptions that Trent is filling your head with."[/B]

As the man faded away, Deathliger had a confused expression on her face. "I..i..is it true? What that guy said? Is it true?"said Deathliger as her heart began to churn.

"What are you saying? That is not true. We are only trying to you from guys like him. You have to trust us," said Trent worried that she might join the demon side.

"You should really trust us and not him. He is only trying to get you to work for him so that he can use your power against us,"said Karin.

"She's right. We will never do that to anyone," said Neko

"Everyone of us wants to help you into being happy and to...."started Daemon when he was cut off by Deathliger

"Stop! Please, just leave me alone for awhile!"yelled Deathliger as she ran into the amist.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]"You guys go"[/B] said Trent as he ran after Deathliger.

After Trent caught up with Deathliger they sat. She was still confused and didnt know what to do.

[B]"Listen.. the demons are only try to mes with your head. They know you are strong. All they want is to use you to bring destruction to the after life. Us angels are trying to protect it"[/B] he explained.

Deathliger just sat quietly thinking. He still had many questions that she wanted answers too.[/FONT][/COLOR]

" I need some time to be by myself and think,"said Deathliger.

"No! Don't think. If you do, the demons will only contact you more and more until you are under their spell. If you just talk to me about the questions you have, I will try and answer them the best I can," said Trent trying to calm her down.

"Okay."

[B]"Well?"[/B] Flux asked as Joseph ended his message to Deathliger.

[B]"I think it might have worked. If she comes to the mortal realm, I'm sure Trent will follow."[/B]

[B]"What good is that?"[/B]

[B]"Because we can reach him directly there, Genius."[/B] He said with a hint of irritance.

[B]"Don't forget who's in charge here."[/B]

[B]"Haha, don't be so concerned. You just go and do what you need to. I've already taken care of the rest."[/B]

[B]"How generous of you."[/B] Flux mused until his paranoia came about, [B]"What is it you're planning?"[/B]

[B]"What does that matter? At the moment all I've done is clear the path for you."[/B] Joseph said as he began to leave.

[I]'Don't forget who's in charge here'... He really doesn't have a clue about me does he?[/I]

Flux walked towards Trent and put his hand on his shoulder

"You know I believe that you are trying to take this girl away from me. And that just won't fly with me. Telling her that we are 'evil' and lies of that sort, well that just pisses me off. I think this child needs to come with me, and this can go the easy way or the hard way. You pick."

Flux stood their awaiting Trents next move.

Guest tanukioh
"The road to hell is paved with those," Daemon scowled. "Get out of here, Flux, before I send you back. Let Deathliger figure things out on her own without help from either side." Daemon was mad. what was it about this Flux guy that set him off like this?

"Well well it seems that Im not welcome here. Fine I shall leave, Karin if you need me I will be on Earth. And if any of you wanna pursue me, do so, but bring the girl. So she can watch and see who she truly needs to side with."

Flux left heading back down to Earth to find Joseph.

"All is order now. Now we must wait." Flux said to Joseph with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Trent," said Deathliger.

"Yea,what is it?" asked Trent.

"Can you guys take me down to earth? I want to talk to those guys myself," said Deathliger.

"You can't go. They only want you to follow their plans."

Guest tanukioh
Daemon smiled at Deathliger. "I can take you. My magics are probably stronger on earth than here, so I can protect you. How does that sound?"

"Alright. But can Trent also come? I would like to ask him a few questions on the way there and he can also hepl protect me," said Deathliger.

"Sure, why not. I want to teach that demon a lesson or two," said Trent as they were all ready to leave for earth and find the demon.

Joseph mused on the situation. Providing Flux refrained from doing anything stupid his plan would be a success. All it took was to spark Deathliger's curiosity to get her to come to Earth, and Trent would no doubt follow. And once he was there, they would be able to take care of him with ease... especially if Deathliger was to ally herself with them. The only x factor was wether or not the angels would be brave enough to venture outside their native realm. He had no doubt that he would be able to defeat one or two of them in combat but not their whole force, plus Trent.

[I]Wait, you're thinking about this too simply, if the angels could be a problem it would simply be wise to make sure they were elsewhere or otherwise incapicitated.[/I] He thought to himself. [I]That also means choosing a proper arena.[/I]

He devised his plan promptly, the angels were so predictable it was no difficulty finding a way to separate them from Trent and Deathliger. Fortunately, his chosen method of doing so coincided with his preferred area to confront them. After visiting the demon realm to plant his 'distraction' he made for his arena: the rooftops of New York City. He stood on one of the tallest buildings and thought.

[I]Now all that's left is to wait and hope Flux can catch on...[/I]

Soon Trent, Deathliger, and Dameon arrived on earth searching for Flux. "Do you guys know where he is?" asked Deathliger.

" I guess he could be anywhere at this point," said Trent.

" I have a question Trent. Are you really half-angel half-demon?" asked Deathliger

"Yes, I am. I don't know why though I just am."

Soon Dameon noticed Flux on top of a building. Grinning, Flux said," I've been waiting for you."

Karin was really sad and worried but didn't want to be involved so she walked amoungest the clouds sighing and thinking of nothing but what had happened before died. She was confused and scared since she was left alone and so she waited for Daemon, Deathliger, and Trent to return from the earth.

OOC: OK, I took a lot of liberties with this post so if I need to, PM and I'll change it.

[B]"Deathliger, it's quite an honor to meet you I must say. Same goes to you... Trent, is it? Funny I once knew of a man named Tenaru who had a remarkable resemblance to you."[/B] Joseph talked as if they were old friends, though he was fortunate that only one extra came, he was in a way dissapointed... After all what was the point of bringing in the circus with only one man in the crowd? Still the circus was not there yet, talk would have to continue.

[B]"Now what do you want with Deathliger?"[/B] Shouted Daemon.

[B]"I nearly overlooked you, Daemon. How are your friends doing? Well I hope. Now on to who I wanted to speak with, Deathliger. I was surprised that only one of the angels came with you! It seems that when the time comes to put themselves in danger, their friendship vanishes. That much alone should show you how little they truly care for you. If you were to join us, we would stand by you until the last stand. Not only that, we would show you how to be strong enough to become the greatest being ever to enter any of the realms."[/B] Joseph said calmly, doing his best to manipulate Deathliger.

[B]"He's lying! They're evil, we're the ones who protect innocents!"[/B] Outburst Daemon.

[B]"If you really were, why not protect those in need right now?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It seems that [I]somehow[/I] a hydra has escaped from the demon realm and is heading for this island as we speak... I daresay that it will showcase its rage against the humans in the harbor. I recognize that this could be dangerous so I say that we set aside our differences. Daemo, Trent, and Flux should go and protect the humans from the hydra while I look after Deathliger."[/B]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon scowled. "I have a better idea." In a second, Daemon had finished his spell, and split into two. One was demonic looking, the other angelic, but both where Daemon, at his core. They nodded to eachother and the demonic-looking Daemon flew off to the Hydra.

the angilic Daemon smiled "Now, the others can leave. I'm going to keep my eye on you...."

"Well then I guess that should be the only part of your body that should be left then......your eye."

Flux revealed his katana.

"Well come on, show me what you got, or lack there of. I know there has to be some sort of side effect to spliting into two beings. Like maybe half power? Or something of that sort I asume."

Flux jump forward towards Daemon.

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!"

[B]"Well, it seems your friends are a little over eager to fight. I would have thought they would care more about the humans who may be killed by the hydra."[/B] Joseph said to Trent and Deathliger, ignoring Flux and Daemon.

[I]Damn it, Flux... Can't trust you at all can I? However, there still might be a way to remedy it.[/I]

[B]"Well, if your friend is going to be fighting Flux, Trent perhaps we should go take care of the hydra together... there are innocents down there you know."[/B]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon snorted and flew into the air. "Mystic light of the Angel's staff.." he muttered, as a brilliant light appeared in his hand, forming a staff. Daemon quickly nailed Flux in all of his pressure points. "The only down side in my splitting is that I can only use light magic now. That's not so bad, now is it??"

The other Daemon grinned in pleasure as he tore at the hydra with his demon claws. this thing wasn't going to go down easy, but it wasn't going to kill anyone as long as he was around.