Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest tanukioh
Posted
Daemon sat on a huge rock, near a pool of fire. Was this what he where he was meant to be?

In a matter of seconds, Daemon saw Deathliger and Joseph heading over to him. "Yo..." he called.

"What do you want, angel?" demanded Joseph.

"I need to know...where was I supposed to go when I died? Was i supposed to be an Angel or a Demon?" Daemon asked.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Flux walked in on the conversation and looked at Daemon in confusion.

"So I suppose the rumors are true. A angel is in the demons country. How fitting. You know Daemon the truth you seek is not a one for the faint of heart. The good inside of you will not be able to bear the pain. The words that will be spoken will either make you anew or destroy you and make you want to die and die and die until nothing remains of you not even a spirit."

Flux ordered over a few guards.

"Just incase you wanna pull some fast moves, but I highly doubt you could get past Joseph, Deathliger, my guards, and I."
Guest tanukioh
Posted
Daemon sighed. "More things have hurt my soul than words. If whatever happened the night I died changed my path, then I'll take it as a gift. but I still want to know where I was supposed to know. what bullet I dodged."
Posted
Karin sat down on a cloud and thought some thoughts.

[I] Man! I'm never gonna find my other half if I don't know where to look. Maybe if I try and try to track my half I might be able to.[/I]

Karin got situated and started to meditate to find her other half.
Guest tanukioh
Posted
Daemon felt a burning sensation in the back of his head. Who was doing it? Was it Flux? no. he was doing no magic now.


he acted like it was nothing. "So what is the truth, Joseph? Where was I meant to go when I died?" Daemon had a feeling that once he had his answer, these demons would want something in exchange. Would it be his after-life? Would they take him prisoner? there was no telling now. And the burning would not go away.
Posted
"It doesn't matter where you go as long as your heart is true,"said Deathliger.

"What do you mean?" asked Daemon.

"What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what world you were supposed to go to as long as you follow your heart. If you're pure than you're pure, if you're unpure than you're unpure is all I'm saying."
Guest tanukioh
Posted
Daemon nodded. "but which am I? If I was meant to come here, then I slipped through the system and am an unpure living in the pure, which causes both to become ill. if I wasn't then the spell did nothing but kill me early and cause my appearance."

Daemon took a step back, since Deathliger was coming closer. "So which is it? Am I unpure in the pure or pure in the pure?"
Posted
Karin was searching hard and yet she still couldn't find her other half. She then sees that she never was supposed to find her other half and so she stopped meditating and went to go look for Daemon.
Posted
"I don't know if you're pure or inpure. All you have to do is follow your heart," said Deathliger as she walked off and then turning around and saying,"If you find what you are looking for, then that will be your answer. Now, if you don't mind, I have somewhere to be."

"I guess you got your answer. Now, if you don't mind, you can go on out of here," said Joseph.
Posted
While Karin was looking for Daemiwn she ran into Trent.

"Oh. Trent. Have you seen Daemien anywhere? I have to tell him something and it's really important," said Karin.

"I haven't seen him around lately but I'll see what I can do to try and find him," replied Trent.

"Thanks Trent. You're a life saver," said Karin as she went up and hugged Trent then left to go back and find Daemien.
Posted
"Joseph, I have a question," said Deathliger.

"What is it?" asked Joseph.

"Well, what Daemon was saying, could it be true? That he could be a demon and not an angel? I'm worried, he is one of those who betrayed me!"

"It's okay, don't worry about it."

He walked out as Deathliger just sat in the room alone.
Posted
Trent sighed. He couldnt find Daemon anywhere. He had been searching for almost an hour now. [B]"Where the hell could he be"[/B] thought Trent. He closed his eyes for a moment and smelled Daemons sent. He followed the scent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...