OtakuBoards

Evil things you have done

Panache

Ok this thread is all about the evil things you have done in your life. You should post what you have done, why you did it, and if you fell bad about it.

Mine happened today.

I was in gym. We were outside(it was a nice day). So I was wandering the playground adn some people were talking."I wanna knock down that birds nest". Then their like"Hey Brandon knock it down." Im like"Ok". Well I did. There were lil birds in it. I laughed my booty off(my buddies did too). I don't really feel bad about it. I did not know there were birds in it. So what about yall?

I've done many 'bad' things in the past.

I punched some girl in a pool.
[She was really being stupid. I was like 8 and she was my cousins friend.
She was tempting me really. She was saying that I needed little float-ees.
[I think most of you know what I am talking about. They are orange. And they go around your arms]
So I took them off and went up to her. Shes like "But you can't go to the deep end!!!."
This was around kindergarden and first grade. There was a kid testing every body.
[He was all like, "No one can take me down!!!".
And all of you people know about the nanja trick right?
The one where you put your foot behind theirs and push them over it?
Yeah, I did that. I cried because I had to pull a stick.]

There are a couple others. I'll leave one out though. Mostly because I forgot most of it.

But the other one. There was this girl. We were playing tag for PE in the early grades.
She tagged me. That was ultimate termination from the game ;)
[She tagged me hard. I wanted payback. I went after her like a worm goes after a apple. I wanted my hand to go through her. I wanted to see some blood action!!!
But after that, I didn't have to pull a stick. I was a teachers pet ;)]

[SIZE=1]Ooo... evil things...

Well, I can't actually remember doing this myself, but when I was younger I apparently walked up to my less-poplar-of-the-two grandma at a party, and told her I hated her. I didn't see her again for years, but she mentioned it as soon as she saw me. I can't even remember it, but she still took it pretty heavily.

...Still don't like her much, but there you go. That one doesn't really bother me too much.

There is one thing that's bothered me for a long time though. I once wished [in the angry-kid-ish kind of way] that someone I [vaguely] knew would 'go away and die'. Coincidence or otherwise, he died of a brain haemorhage [sp?] overnight. Even though I don't believe in magic and the like, I've always felt more than a little bit awkward about it...[/SIZE]

In fifth grade, I was still very timid around girls. On Valentines Day I got a secret admirer note. During PE some girl who I didn't even know starts following me at the end of the class saying she sent the note. So I tried to escape by having my friend Jim stand behind me in line. I told him to tell her to stop bugging me and he said "he hates you, go away." At the moment I thought it was funny, even though I saw her crying.

Now I feel really bad about it. It was pretty damn low. I mean, albeit I was scared of her for liking me and she didn't even know me, but I can't help thinking I could have effected her some way >_>

There might be more.

Some girl started acting really flirty around me in front of her cheerleading friends. She gave me her number(she knows i hate her and vise versa) and I simply said "what the **** is wrong with you". Then she sudenly boke out in tears:animecry: . I felt bad (just a little) then I went home and drowned my sorrows in a little mortal kombat.

I'm reading stuff here that would never classify as evil. lol

The worst any of you have ever done is push someone? Or punch someone? Lunch line antagonism?

How about breaking someone's will completely? Shattering their very being? Work in their subconscious, planting ideas, and allowing their own fears and paranoia to help those seeds grow? Exploiting weakness is the name of the game, peoples. And there are plenty of weak people to manipulate.

What's even better is being there when a person realizes that you know them better than they know themselves. The look on their face--the terror, dread, shock, and alarm--is absolutely delicious. I know. Because I've seen that look before.

Playing tag isn't evil. Destroying someone's mind, however? Now that's completely evil.

[QUOTE=Papa Smurf]I'm reading stuff here that would never classify as evil. lol

The worst any of you have ever done is push someone? Or punch someone? Lunch line antagonism?

How about breaking someone's will completely? Shattering their very being? Work in their subconscious, planting ideas, and allowing their own fears and paranoia to help those seeds grow? Exploiting weakness is the name of the game, peoples. And there are plenty of weak people to manipulate.

What's even better is being there when a person realizes that you know them better than they know themselves. The look on their face--the terror, dread, shock, and alarm--is absolutely delicious. I know. Because I've seen that look before.

Playing tag isn't evil. Destroying someone's mind, however? Now that's completely evil.[/QUOTE]
So killing baby birds isn't bad? Ok what about stabbing random people in the grocery store?

I've done quite a few things. One time I was at my uncles house. He had a really old dog inside the house and had his pit bull outside. When he left for work, I opened the back door and let the pit bull in the house. It started to ram the other dog in to the ground. I don't feel at all bad for that one.

More recently, I was playing football with these kids from down the street. Tackle football. With kids younger than me. I'm 15 and they were maybe... 10-12. This one kid thought he could run me over. Keep in mind the age difference and that he looked like 150 where as I was 230 at the time. So needless to say, he didn't go anywhere. So here I was, this kid trying to run me over and I was pissed off because they think they're good. I dip down, grab his ankles and flip him over onto his head. He was pissed, thinking he could take this. I know that I would be in massive trouble if anyone saw me punch him. So my little brother and I just walked home. Don't feel bad for that one either.

Not sure if this counts as evil, but I got in a fight with this kid that lived across the street from me. We were playing football and he was taunting me. I was about to go open a can on this cur, then some one else playing with us held me back. My big brother said," Just let him go, he needs to get this out." before I was let go, though, he got a free slap on my face. As soon as I was let go, I ran over to him and gave him ( What they call in WWE) a rock bottom/book end. I still have no regrets.

Last one that I'm sharing. My brothers and I were playing in the back yard. We saw a cat in our yard. (Before I go any further, let me say that cats came in our yard like they owned it. So we were going to teach them a lesson). It ran behind one of the sheds in the back. My big brother got a stick and I picked one up as well. My little brother was cowering behind me. My big brother walked behind the shed. As the cat saw him, it ran toward me. I stepped up and smacked it with the stick. My big brother came runing and finished it off with about 15 downward swings, breaking the cats spine and leaving it paralized in the back yard. It wasn't dead when we went in. It lay in the back yard all night until it finally died sometime around 2 in the morning. I ended up having to clean it up, put it in a bag and throw it away. The smell of it's decaying flesh still haunts me today. Still... No regrets comrade.

[quote name='Avenged666fold']So killing baby birds isn't bad? Ok what about stabbing random people in the grocery store?[/quote] No, it's not [i]evil[/i]. Pay attention to that distinction. Bad is not the same as evil.

And either way, killing baby birds isn't even morally wrong for the context of this thread, because in addition to basically being irrelevant in a discussion about "evil" actions, stuff like killing baby birds (and what else has been said here) is just stupid. It's not disturbing. It's not creepy. It doesn't send shills up my spine. It doesn't make me cringe.

And show me where someone stabbed a random person in the grocery store and I'll show you pictures of what evil really is, because I guarantee you 99% of the people in this thread have no idea what they're talking about. That much is clear by how they're trying to pass off knocking down a bird's nest or lunch line arrogance as evil.

You want to talk about truly evil stuff? Nightmare VC's post is at least getting there, though I tend to associate "evil" with a more mature, responsible, methodical thought process, whereas Nightmare's stuff sounded more like just worse and more brutal versions of the lame anecdotes I'm seeing here.

True evil is not beating a cat senseless. True evil is not wanting to beat the living daylights out of another human being. True evil is not letting a pitbull in a house to ravage an older dog.

True evil...is similar to a perfected social manipulation. The greatest threat to society is never the physically violent individual; it's always the individual that can convince others of just about anything.

That's why I don't think physical violence proves anything regarding who is evil or not. It's nothing more than genetics giving one a supposed superiority. Because consider it realistically:

You can break the body, but it usually mends itself.

You break the mind, however...it usually never mends itself.

[QUOTE=Papa Smurf]No, it's just stupid. It's not disturbing. It's not creepy. It doesn't send shills up my spine. It doesn't make me cringe. And show me where someone stabbed a random person in the grocery store and I'll show you pictures of what evil really is, because I guarantee you 99% of the people in this thread have no idea what they're talking about. That much is clear by how they're trying to pass off knocking down a bird's nest or lunch line arrogance as evil.

You want to talk about truly evil stuff? Nightmare VC's post is at least getting there, though I tend to associate "evil" with a more mature, responsible, methodical thought process, whereas Nightmare's stuff sounded more like just worse and more brutal versions of the lame anecdotes I'm seeing here.

True evil is not beating a cat senseless. True evil is not wanting to beat the living daylights out of another human being. True evil is not letting a pitbull in a house to ravage an older dog.

True evil...is similar to a perfected social manipulation. The greatest threat to society is never the physically violent individual; it's always the individual that can convince others of just about anything.

That's why I don't think physical violence proves anything regarding who is evil or not. It's nothing more than genetics giving one a supposed superiority. Because consider it realistically:

You can break the body, but it usually mends itself.

You break the mind, however...it usually never mends itself.[/QUOTE]

Y'know, origionally I thought to say something along those lines coming in here, but really, what's the point? This thread is 'the evil things you have done' therefor, unless you answer that statement with your own evil anecdote, you are off-topic. And so am I right now >_>

[QUOTE=Papa Smurf]

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?

Maybe you should look up the word.
Look [URL=http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=evil&gwp=13]HERE[/URL]

Look at number 2...

Now tell me that inflicting physical pain on someone isn't evil.

[COLOR=Red]Let's all try to stay on topic here. The topic of the original post is of the "evil things you have done", not "what is your definition of evil".

Also, when using a quote please don't quote an entire post. Use only the text that you are referencing. Thank you!

-Panda[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Excuse me?

Maybe you should look up the word.
Look [url="http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=evil&gwp=13"]HERE[/url]

Look at number 2...

Now tell me that inflicting physical pain on someone isn't evil.[/QUOTE] It's not. You can point to any number of outside definitions that you want. It still won't change what I'm saying, and [i]why[/i] I'm saying it. "Evil" is a loaded word. Inflicting physical pain in others...isn't loaded enough.

I'll pose a religious/philosophical question to illustrate:

In the Old Testament, is Satan evil because he's violent? Or is he evil because he twists the truth and tricks Eve?

And if you aren't adequately versed in the OT, how about the NT, then? Is the Devil evil because he tortures people, or is he evil because he twists the truth to tempt people...like when he tempts Christ?

See what I mean here? Pointing to an online definition is going to get you nowhere if you really want to understand what evil really is. And I'm not implying that the Bible is the only place to gain understanding, either, because I believe that most religion is actually completely irrelevant, because a large portion of the understanding of what constitues evil is gleaned from cognitive psychology.

You know how to kill a person, good for you. You're not evil. You're just physically abusive. You're a dweeb who can swing a bat really hard.

You know how a person's mind works, however? You know how to manipulate them, how to pull their strings so that they respond exactly how you want them to? Or think exactly what you want them to think? Or say exactly what you want them to say?

That's much more potent, much more effective, and evil in the only sense of the word. Being able to swing a baseball bat is child's play when you compare it to being able to control another's mind.

EDIT: And Panda, I understand that. But my point is...is that what people are describing here isn't evil at all. Why not just change the thread title itself to "The [i]bad[/i] things you've done in your life"?

Papa Smurf, if you understand that then stay on topic. The original author of the thread used the word evil as many would use the word love. Yes, the word is loaded but those who responded are on topic saying what they consider the "evil" acts they have committed.

If you want to continue debating then I suggest you send PMs to those who want to debate the definition of evil. This thread is about what the responders feel are [b]their[/b] evil acts.

Any further off topic questions can be addressed via the PM system and not in this thread.

-Panda

[COLOR=#004a6f]I think that thing I would classify as evil that I've done is torturing insects. When I was younger, much younger, like 8 or 9, I used to catch moths and I would rip off their wings, and when they fell down I would stomp on them. I look back at this and I really feel bad. The moths were small, and they weren't bugging me or anything.

My bedroom in the past few years always has alot of lady bugs, they don't just appear in october, the ladybug month, they're there all the time, even in winter. Now these do get on my nerves, because they fly all over the place and crawl around my books while I'm studying.

Once, I collected 5 or 6 and threw them in the toilet. I let them float there struggling to get out, some trying to get upright again, but unable to because their wings were soaked, others trying to climb up the side with no success. Finally, I felt a tinge of guilt, so I dipped a piece of paper in thir and let them crawl onto it, and then released them from the window.

And then, this year, I tortured ladybugs again, but in a different way. Sometimes a ladybug would land on the heater, and so I would turn it on to see if ladubug would be bothered by the heat. It's hot, but its not like its boiling, so I knew the lady bug can get off before it gets hurt. I know this is so cruel, but it was funny watching the ladybug lift it's front legs, and then its back legs to avoid touching the heat, and then crawling frantically over to the wall to climb away. Stupid bug, it took it forever to figure out it could just fly off.

I tghink I'm going to try to be nicer to bugs and only kill them when neccesary.

And then there's cockroaches. I never feel guilty about killing cockroaches because they've infested out kitchen and they're just plain gross.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]I don't know if I would call the things I have done 'evil', but I have been kinda mean before.

I don't do this anymore but I had this habit of doing what ever my older sister did, I don't remember what all she did that I copied but I remember taking Daddy Long Legs and pulling off their front 2 legs and back 2 legs and watch them struggle. And then just let them suffer, not even putting them out of there misery.

I've forced a beetle to go down the drain with water following it(it was actually quite amusing) and I've killed pincher bugs with some off-brand spray-stuff that makes cloth smell good(i can't remember what it is called, but i know it wasn't fabreeze)

My friend and I were really cruel to her neighbor. We threw beads and stuff at one of there windows just for the heck of it at like eleven a clock at night. I admit I feel bad about that, really bad about that cause they were trying to sleep and stuff. One time we also almost broke a window, that her brother broke before, while playing soccer. That one I don't feel bad about because I didn't kick the ball, plus they called the cops just 'cause the ball hit the house, it didn't even damage anything.

I have also been called 'abusive' by my friends 'cause occasionally I will smack them if they are mean or something.

That is really all I can recall...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I'm not one for evil deeds. I tend to use my special powers for good. But everyone has lapses...

Someone I knew left his homework on the desk in a chemistry lesson, and we were using Bunsen Burners for an experiemnt. I didn't really like him, and that piece of homework was pants anyway. Do I really need to spell out what I did? ^^[/SIZE]