OtakuBoards

Virtual [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[COLOR=Navy][CENTER][I]For Years, both gamers and game makers have dreamed of the ultimate game. One where everything looks, sounds, smells, tastes, and feels real. One that gives you the andreniline rush like you are actually fighting for your life. Now the dreams of many have become reality.....[/I] [/CENTER][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Vincent stared at the box before him in his hands as he walked to his house from the street and inside. He plugged the cord into the T.V. and put on the headset. Suddenly his body went numb as he blacked out. "Hey Vincent" His mom walked into the room and saw the headset sitting in the middle of the floor. "He really needs to put his things away." She picked up the headset and set it on the T.V.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][CENTER][I]Over the years, more and more people have disappeared into the game. unfortuantly the game has to be beaten in order to get out. The game designers have fled the country and cannot be found anwhere at all. Now three teens and their friends are going in the game determined to beat it and free all of its victims that have been locked in the game. The y were the only ones brave enough to volunteer for the job. The only thing is if they don't succeed then the game will be unplugged permantly, erasing everyone in it.[/I] [/CENTER][/COLOR]

As you can tell this is almost a spinoff of .hack but in away not. all info has been given.
Rules.
No goddmodding, major powerplay, you know the usual.
Everyone starts of as a new person in the game where there goal is to figure out what is going on. More will come later

Singups
Name:
Geender:
Personality: no loners at please. Everyone in this group is a friend.
Race: Half demons are welcome. Be creative in making up your class. Remeber this is a game and I don't want a lot of demons
Appearance:
Weapon: Be creative but no ultra powerful weapons. I will tell you if it needs changes.
Magic/Abilities: Same as above

[B]Name:[/B] Dhante (both in the game and real life)

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Personality:[/B] Dhante tries to be on good terms with everyone. She shows different aspects of herself to different people. In an hour she might talk about her favorite manga, debate on things like religion, and say every weird, random, or perverted thought that comes into her head. Dhante stands up for her beliefs and tries to help her friends with whatever problem they may have.

[B]Race:[/B] Dhante is half human, half bat demon (1/2 human, 1/4 fruit bat, and 1/4 vampire bat, to be exact). Her hearing is exceptional and her eyes are sensitive to very bright light, but the rest of her senses are the same as a normal human's.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Dhante is short with dark brown eyes and mocha skin. She has small, sharp teeth, large bat ears, and pointed claws. Although Dhante has wings, they are only a foot long and incapable of flight. The fur of ears and wings is amber, while her hair is black. She is very athletic with nimble movements, and is often seen hanging upside down on branches and the like. She wears a form-fitting red top with a low-cut back for her wings, black pants, and has white slashes across her body like tattoos.

[B]Weapon:[/B] She uses a large scythe measuring six feet with a dark crimson blade. Its blade gradually absorbs blood. It releases a powerful shadow blast once it has enough; however, this is a rare occurrence. She will also use her teeth and claws to bite and scratch.

[B]Magic/Abilities:[/B] Dhante can disorient enemies by uttering a high-pitched cry. She has some control over shadows, using a few varieties of spells. Her powers are reduced to a fourth of their full strength during the day.

Name: Ix
Geender: Female
Personality: She has no emotions yet so she theirfore has no personaity yet she was found by Vincent and because he found her he has to set her emotions the only free emotion she has is lust which she surpress
Race: Imp- A race made of magic from a conjurer who gives them one solitariy emotion and that is all Ix escaped althogh so she is free and wonders around trying to learn about the world she is considered a failed specimen
Weapon: Sharp Claws
Magic/Abilities: she has various magical powers mostly she controls fire and uses fire basic fire magic she can her basic magical attack is making her claws heat up and then swiping her foes

Looks: she has bright orange and red hair and yellow eyes with sharp claws and she either is naked or wears what vincent said she should because she does everything she said

[B]Name:[/B] Delvin"Del"

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Personality:[/B] Calm, cool, and calculating. He has very little visible emotion, in fact the most common visible emotion he shows is in combat and it is a much more menical one, but is constantly in thought and examines people very closely. He is very choosey with those he trusts, but those he does deam trust worthy he will trust to within a fault. He is an intellectual. He is also kind and considerate, even if its' hard to tell sometimes, he does have genuine concern for the well being of his friends. Those who know him well enough have come to learn this.

[B]Race:[/B] Watcher- A race born to mortals, but cursed by the black mark at birth(i.e. the black mark is a black cresent moon on the back of the neck.) They are both cursed and blessed with the dark powers of the underverse. Creatures of perpetual chaos, caught between the worlds of light and living and darkness and death.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [See attachment]

[B]Weapon:[/B] He uses a light weight katana. White in color, typical of his races need for some kind of balance. He uses it to concentrate his dark energies. The sword acts as a conduit for his magic and also acts is his melee combat. He thinks fast and he fights fast, favoring great speed and agility to simple brute strength.

[B]Magic/Abilities:[/B] His magic favors more toward the dark side, with such spells that manipulate shadows and attacks that focus on a pure black aurora. Though his skills do dip into support magic he uses to boost his speed and strength to give himself and edge in combat.

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Loki
[B]Age:[/B]18
[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Personality:[/B] Like her namesake, Loki is a trickster at heart. She can be kind and helpful, but mostly finds pleasure in being as annoying as humanely possible. But, after a stranger gets to know her, she reveals that she's quite the intelligent person.

[B]Race:[/B] Human/Gun Mage. See Below.
[B]Appearance:[/B] Small of stature, but with enough gusto to throw anyone off of their game, Loki is proof that big things do come in small packages. Typically, she wears dusty, travel worn attire--usually a cloak, dusty boots, and well used gloves. Her complexion is that of a person whose lived in the desert, her eyes are a clear gray, and her hair has been bleached from its natural dark brown to a creamy golden hue by the sun. There remains highlights of burnished russet in her thick, chin-length locks, but that is rendered negligible in terms of stealth. Because of her hair, Loki has no chance of hiding in the shadows unless she covers it with her cloak, something that she is unwilling to do.

[B]Weapon:[/B] Loki's class is Gun Mage, meaning that she is capable of conjuring up spells, but differs from the typical staff-bearing mage in that she prefers a gun as the means of execution. She carries with her a pair of revolvers, called Apollo and Artemis. Unlike other sharp shooters, Loki doesn't solely rely on them as projectile weapons, and often times uses them in melee combat.

[B]Magic/Abilities:[/B] Like most mages, she prefers to use magic, with lighning and fire as her two favorite elements to use. Healing spells are also in her arsenal, but she prefers not wasting her energy using them and sticks with items when she can. [/SIZE]

Name: Derashi Daisuke
Personality: He is friendly and often likes to sleep. Because of the occurence that happened to the game he became patient. He also has a strong will and a heart which never gives up. due to his lack of knowledge in magic he tries his best to compensate that shortcomings.
Race: human
Appearance: Daisuke
Weapon: Solar Gaunlets-A knuckle type weapon which has the fire attribute, this is equipped in his right hand
Polar Gaunlets-A knuckle type weapon which has the water attribute, this is equipped in his left hand
Magic/Abilities: Good at martial arts, and can generete fire from solar gaunlets and ice/ water from polar gaunlets.

Guest bleached
Name: Denzede

Personality: Quiet, but dependable. If you look over your shoulder when you might be in trouble, he will come and be there for as long as you need him. He is supportive, and joyful when alone with someone. Get him around alot of people, and you will barely hear him, if any.

Race: Arc-He is an Arc, a fallen angel that still has powers of an angel, but is mortal. He can die, but it is harder to kill him than a normal human. He has a cloak that can change into anything that he wishes, all he has to do is think of the object and his cape changes.

Appearance:[URL=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/c7200f35.jpg]Denzede[/URL]

Weapon: His cape is his only weapon. Mainly because it can change into a sword or other weapon at will.

Magic/Abilities: Besides his cloak, he has the power over the chains that encase his chest. They too can move at will like his cape.

Name: Neko
Geender: Female
Personality: Very hyper at times, but other than that she is very quiet. She is easy to get along with, when someone begins the conversation.
Race: Half cat half human
Appearance:She is half-cat, half-human. She has black cat ear along with a black tail and fangs. She also has long black hair that she ties up when in battle. She has bright emerald green eyes that shine like a cat in the dark. (This also causes her to see very well at night) She stands at about 5?4 and is somewhat curvy
Weapon: samurai sword
Magic/Abilities: None that she is aware of yet.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]
Name: Diamond Hanusa
Personality: she is stubborn and is very friendly
Race: half-angel half-demon- has wings with black and white feathers, dog like ears, and sharp fangs
Appearance: she is 5'2", has red eyes, red - highlighted black hair, and wears a lot of correst shirts, mini skirts, and black chucks
Weapon: a magic staff that can turn into anything at will
Magic/Abilities: black magic
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

My character will be at the bottom of this post
Since I only want a certain number of people some of you will not take part int he rp. Don't complain to me cause I don't want to here it and my word is final.
Bsides me there will only be six others

1.silver_blade
2.digix
3.Starwind
4.Stark
5.bleached
6.Nekosama101

Here is my character
Name: Vincent Zeonix
Personality: Carefree, fun and flirty when he is not fighting, but becomes sedistic, calm, and calculating when he grabs his sword.
Race: Triax-humanlike in looks but with distinct differences. His eyes are a sivler color while his hair is pure white. One of the rarest of races for a certain reseaon.
Appearance: [url=http://ifalna.altervista.org/sephiroth/sephiroth_evil_cool.jpg]Here[/url]
Weapon: Aurora and Nemisis-twin Dia katannas that represent good and evil.l
Magic/Abilities: various light and dark attacks.

This will stat in a little bit

[QUOTE=Sazabi]My character will be at the bottom of this post
Since I only want a certain number of people some of you will not take part int he rp. Don't complain to me cause I don't want to here it and my word is final.
Bsides me there will only be six others

1.silver_blade
2.digix
3.Starwind
4.Stark
5.bleached
6.Nekosama101

Here is my character
Name: Vincent Zeonix
Personality: Carefree, fun and flirty when he is not fighting, but becomes sedistic, calm, and calculating when he grabs his sword.
Race: Triax-humanlike in looks but with distinct differences. His eyes are a sivler color while his hair is pure white. One of the rarest of races for a certain reseaon.
Appearance: [url=http://ifalna.altervista.org/sephiroth/sephiroth_evil_cool.jpg]Here[/url]
Weapon: Aurora and Nemisis-twin Dia katannas that represent good and evil.l
Magic/Abilities: various light and dark attacks.

This will stat in a little bit[/QUOTE]

I would just like to ask why am i being left out?

Guest sesshisgrl01
hey can we still sign up? if i still can save me a spot it might take me awhile to get my profile ready k :catgirl:

[QUOTE=Sazabi]Signups are closed. Sorry about that.
I believe i asked no questions about who was chosen.
I have my reasons and I will in the end keep them to myself so no further conflict arouses.[/QUOTE]

Conflicts may arouse when reasons are being kept, because assumptions may come and may result in further conflict. i just kindly ask why and im not looking for any conflicts. i believe everything has a valid reason. so if you would kindly please tell that reason, the concept is good and that's why i like to join. If i see your reason as fair i'll accept your decision and will not complain anymore.