OtakuBoards

what are your most prized possessions?

Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most prized possessions are:

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] The love of my life and fiance' Jessica.

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] My cross necklace given to me by my baby girl and my ring given to me by her.

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] My family.

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] My soul.

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] My willpower.

[SIZE=4][B]*[/B][/SIZE] My good health.

As for things I'd grab if my house were on fire...

I'd already be wearing my ring and cross I do all the time, so I'd probably grab photo albums.

Of course I'd run far away from my house. My dad has a lot of guns and alot of ammo. It'd be like a warzone if you were anywhere near when the fire got to the gun closet. The guns are locked in a safe. But the ammunition.... :nervous:

The lucky thing about myself is that theOtaku and OtakuBoards are online, they're immune to fire:-D.

I guess only my wallet is that important to me just because it's a big hassle to replace all the ID cards and stuff, I don't really have anything of huge sentimental value.

Best,

-Adam

I would make speedy arrangements to grab my financial & work portfolio, my albums, computer, gold, limited edition LoTR books and faerie statues, clothes, bookcase and desk. Everything else can be replaced.

All of the above are in their own way symbols of my achievements, interests and personality.

My family would probably be out of there before me, so I don't need to worry about them:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]OOC: hehe,...I remember Duck Hunt..I think I've still got the gun somewhere..in London :D (I moved house at 2)

IC:
This might sound weird,...for me,...but my books, and a few floppys that my mosque'll have trouble running without..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

duck hunt?I've got that one still,all neatly packed away in my overstuffed video game cubby,lol:freak:

Suprsised no one has said this yet... If my house was on fire, I'd grab...

water

But if i couldnt put it out with my immortal ways... then I'd grab my cats.. no wait cat... Piper can stay...

ummmmm my drawning, but only a few, i think ill still retain my ability to draw after a fire..

OHH! CLOTHES! hope you all freeze your asses off! You guys are gonna be buck naked, but hey, thats okay, live on the corner, clothingless.. with your PS2's o.O

Oh, pictures of..
Yue
Gohan
Takeru
Greg
Mamoru
Yukito
Touya
Yue
The two pictures I have of Lady Macaiodh's brother's b/c they are HOT!
Daddy
Hugh Jackman
Yue
Daisuke
Yamato

Definitly my Linkin Park, Shakira, and Incubys CD's, hell I'd grab all my CD's! Except the macarena, yes I have the macarena CD! shut up! It was my first CD so i kept it!

Address book, oh and I'd check to make sure my diamond ring was still on my finger...

I wouldnt really care if the comp. blew up.. it'd do me a favor, damn slow thing!

My GBA, Spyro season of ice, and Advanced wars

I should say my family shouldn;t I? Too bad! BURN FAMILY BURN!
Well okay, I'd bring my Mom, she has a credit card :devil:

Oh, my autographed books and posters, god I have so many autographed things... my ticket stubs, and homework

dats it

my arms would really hurt

Things were made to prevent this, you know? Everything that I absolutly can't live without (and I'm not talking about things like my turntables, xbox, whatever -- I mean stuff you [i]really[/i] can't live without) I keep in a fire proof mini-safe. It's got some money in it, all my pictures of me and Kiki, all my letters, my documents (passport, birth certificate), and some other assorted things. Aside from that? My 2 turntables and mixer, my vinyls, as many of my cds as I could grab, my dog...That's about it...Oh, there is that one copper plated dildo, I'd hate to see it burn to a crisp.

Lets see, my most prized things, would be my Safe with all the stuff the Fed's dun want out in the world, my Desert Eagles(hand gun), carry two of them around most of the time, my bullet proof vest. And some money. And, of course, the three things i most prize is my brain, lungs, and my heart:D

first of all i would go grab my baby sister because my parents have other crap to worry about. then i would empty my back pack of anything to do with school, except for my sketches i do when im bored out of my ***. then i would grab my pictures i have collected of my friends and family. i will grab anything that was given to my by my granparents. and then i would grab my art work. and jump out the window with my sister. (i live in a singel story house, not much of a jump)