OtakuBoards

what are your most prized possessions?

Lady Macaiodh

Well in no order, my paper mashay (spell) dino (made it in first grade, the good days), every thing in a five feet radus of my computer, all the cell phones here ( that is a lot, my borther has atleast 3, other brother has 1, sister has 1, mom has 2, and dad has 1). And my dog, if she stops being a *****.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life-sized poster of Jenna that I MADE! My crolage(I know that isn't spelled right at all but I hope you understand) of all the pictures of Jenna she has ever posted, that I MADE! All the thousands of copies of her pictures I have hanging all in my house, my hand painted, photo-realistic portrait on Jenna on the hood of my truck, my tattoo of Jenna's face on my arm. BEAT 'DEM BEANS KUJA!!

But, my most treasured possesion has got to be my god-daughter, awie she is so perdy. Well she isn't technically my possesion but, you get the idea...

-Justin

my final fantasy 7 collection! I'd go berserk if anything happened to them! *hugs sephiroth and tifa plushies* but with me around, I'll make sure nothing happens to em, lol....

also, my anime collection consisting of god knows how many tapes, mangas, model kits, figurines, etc....

oh, and my closet filled with past consoles and games *stares as his first console, an atari* damn that brings back some memories, *stares at his NES* heh, I remember playing duck hunt on that....

[color=indigo]I'd grab the box that has my NES/SNES and games inside. Then I'd grab my GBA/GBC and games, and put them in the box. Then I'd put in my N64 games. Then the first issue of Nintendo Power magazine. Then my PS1 Memory Card. And finally, I'd put in my bag of receipts from various purchases along with my money, which I keep next to the bag of receipts.
If I could get it out of my computer case, I'd grab my hard drive, but I don't think I could get it out quick enough.[/color]

[color=blue]Well I'll just grab my Gameboy & my Pokemon Silver game (which is usually in the Gameboy). And then I'd sit outside and play. I don't mind losing other stuff. But if I had time I'd probably grab some other stuff that I collect. Even though I don't really need to worry about the tiny bit of silver in that tiny tube......[/color]

Oh my gosh..if my house caught on fire, it'd be gone in like ten minutes since I live in a stupid trailor. But I have had nightmares before where my house caught on fire and the one thing I grabbed in my dream was my Playstation. But what I'd REALLY want to grab my anime tapes. I have so much money invested into that collection and since my family doesn't have much money, I'd NEVER be able to replace it. I'd mourn it...I wouldn't miss all the pictures on the wall that I drew or found or printed...it would be what COST my family something...I'd feel really bad.

dude like 90% of everyone here is a gamer, id grab my skateboard, my rubber jack given to me by my great grandpa, and my writings.

I would grab Daniel that is who I would grab woo, in fact this is Daniel! Will Albert or anyone for that matter notice this ****?

hm....i would bring my sketchbook and portfolio of art stuff O.o;; if i lost it i'd die.....um.....definately pictures of my mom:bawl:...my kitty and doggies and um...the fat guinea pig in a box that does nothin but squeak and be cute :rolleyes: um.....i'd bring my wallet :love2: and then i'd grab my laptop and run....eh the family would get themselves out so why bother picking them up and dragging them out*shrug*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

now that's a smart guy, there. i'd say the same, only my amp is too big to really carry. [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish mine was. I just have this liitle wimpy thing. But I don't really need one, since I can always just borrow my schools gigantimus bass amp. Me and the music teacher are tyte, so he never minds.

the house is on fire; :(
i grab....

my ibanez bass*drool...my acoustic guitar..all my cds and vinyl
...my yellow book...my good fortune kitty..my chino photos..and my bed

not looking good is it?
i dont think i get outta there alive>>>>:flaming: see!!!hmm me no happy neither..

If my house was on fire I would run in and grab all my photo albums because they are my most prized possession!! They are full of pictures of all my family and friends and everyone whom I love and who have made me who I am now. Looking at those pictures reminds me of all the memories I share with all those people and they make me happy!!!!:)