OtakuBoards

[HB!] Battle Royale

eleanor

[color=dimgray] So as the overall tournament winds down, we wanted to thank all the participants in [HB!] and also give them a fun thing to do. Delta decided on a battle royale in which [b]all[/b] of the participants battle it out in one thread.

This is an [b]unofficial[/b] match, so it does not help anyone with rankings, but if all the participants could join in it would be fun. :P

For the battle royale, you'll be [b]redesigning the OB's forum banner.[/b]

[b]Handicap Settings[/b]:

* Size = 597 pixels by 127 pixels
* Predominant color must not be blue or violet.
* Rule override: the participants and the presider can vote

[b]Rules & Reminders:[/b]

* The participants will be given [size=3][color=red][b]five[/b][/color][/size] full days to create, edit and submit their pieces.
* A 5-day voting period will begin immediately after the deadline. All members can vote, except for the two participants of the match.
* Voters must post a paragraph of [b]at least three sentences[/b] about the entry they?re going to vote for, and [b]one sentence of constructive criticism[/b] for the other entries.

Good luck!

[center][b]Who's In[/b][/center]
[center]Keyblade Wielder[/center]
[center]jigglyness[/center]
[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yes! Sign me up!! I've been waiting for a chance to redeem myself after my crushing lost against White.. ;-; But, halleujah!!! I can't wait to get this started, do my very best (this time around.. >.>; ) and actually get an awesome piece of work. n.n Although, before this awesome quest of epicness begins, I have a few questions.. >.O

1. We can use all the colours of the friggin (lol) rainbow if we want to this time around, right? Oh crap I hope so... I don't work well with limited colours.. >.<;

2. Does it have to be almost like the current OB banner? Or something that we can call our own? And also... can anything move or just stand still? Ex: My current banner.

And also... can I pair against White again? XD I felt that I really didn't give him a good match last time and I want to come at him with full force... muahahaha.. >=D

Anywho, can't wait till this shows up!! I'm just loving you more and more, Delta, for coming up with these awesome battles. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yes! Sign me up!! I've been waiting for a chance to redeem myself after my crushing lost against White.. ;-; But, halleujah!!! I can't wait to get this started, do my very best (this time around.. >.>; ) and actually get an awesome piece of work. n.n Although, before this awesome quest of epicness begins, I have a few questions.. >.O

1. We can use all the colours of the friggin (lol) rainbow if we want to this time around, right? Oh crap I hope so... I don't work well with limited colours.. >.<;

2. Does it have to be almost like the current OB banner? Or something that we can call our own? And also... can anything move or just stand still? Ex: My current banner.

And also... can I pair against White again? XD I felt that I really didn't give him a good match last time and I want to come at him with full force... muahahaha.. >=D

Anywho, can't wait till this shows up!! I'm just loving you more and more, Delta, for coming up with these awesome battles. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray]
[b]1) & 2)[/b] Yes, everyone can do whatever the hell they want after they make sure it's 597x127 pixels and the predominant color isn't blue or violet. Which means you can use blue and violet as secondary colors.

I'm sorry, but there are no specific pairings in this battle. It's a free-for-all, and everyone is against everyone else.[/color]

[quote name='jigglyness]I guess I'll join myself [like keyblader'] i want to redeem myself. ^^' But question. When you say predominant, do we HAVE to use the colors as secondary or can we not use them at all?[/quote]

[color=dimgray] No, you don't have to use the colors at all if you don't want to. This is a very loose round, methinks. Handicaps are not very controlling, so we should see a good variety of entries.[/color]

[size=1]I'm in the same boat as sakurasuka. Blah. By the way, there are borders on all edges save the top one because that's how the original banner is as well.

[url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/hbbanner.jpg][b]Click here.[/b][/url][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]*Sigh* I stand beside everyone else, but became lazy. I had such a hard time not using blue because it's my favorite colour... but, I thinkI did pretty good. Tsubasa was on my mind, so.... n.n Lol, I used the raindrops and clouds like my vector in my art thread. XD So, thus comes my version of the banner.

[URL=http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obtsubasabanner0pw.png]Clicketh the Linketh[/URL]

Like Retri, I only put borders on the sides and bottom. Oh, and thanks also, Retri, for teaching me how to do vectors. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]