OtakuBoards

Dragon Riders-Battle of Heoul (M-LSV)

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR=Purple][B]Arya dunked uder the water to rinse the soap root from her hair and came up flipping it back and out of her face.
'Barcain....do you think Vincent really broke his promise?'
'I can not tell you Little one.'
She heaved a deep sigh and began to wade out of the water, Barcain wing sheltering her from the sun as he too looked away. She dried off with her rideing blanket and dried her hair and got dressed. She sat down on the shore of the river and looked up at the sky.
'You think Loki is with them?'
'You mean your best friend from childhood you told me about?'
'Yes, I mean if Vincent was there you think it possible that she is too?'
'You said you saw her die.'
She lay back smileing sadly.
'Just a thought, I know she is dead but with Necromancers on his side the king could do just about anything.'
'This is true. Arya, can you really kill Vincent?'
She rolled over to her side looking up at him as his neck craned over to look at her.
'No, I know I can't...I still love him Barcain...so very much it hurts.'
'In more ways then one.'
She chuckled and stood up.
'Smart ass.'
'Better a smart one than a dumb one.'
She smiled and hugged his neck relaxing against the warm scales and learthery skin and looked up at the sky.
'Barcain...the sky is getting dark.'
Barcain's head swiveled around and then back.
'We must get back tot he Haven and warn them...the Tamers are in the forest, they are taking the underground tunnels that the dwarves have dug into the Haven...the riders are heading for the Sandle Plains to the west...the war will be there Arya...'
'And the King?'
'He is safe in his castle for now.'
'Damn coward....'
'You could not fight him any way arya, he is many times stronger then you, and your back is still injured.'
'Yes I know. I owe him though.'
'Arya, we should get back and let Aoki look at your back, it's bleeding again.'
'My chest is healed, I'm fine.'
She stood up and looked around and stopped as a large Spreek emerged from the woods behind her and Barcain.
'Arya, they move as if whipes are at their backs!'
'I see this, get ready Barcain, I have a feeling that we may need to hold them off for a while.'
He nodded as she held up her right hand, the white insignia glowing brightly.
"Aslas!"
The Spreek tore in half and from behind it a swarm of Mar'kol charged at the dead body devoring what was left of it. She ran to her things and picked up her bow and arrows.
'You do not have enough for this sort of battle Arya.'
'Send for Aoki...him and I can handle these beasts, him and Scortch should be here directly.'
He nodded and did so quickly and Arya smiled sure that Aoki was getting a rude messgae from Scortch. She pulled back and arrow and let it fly into the chest of a Mar'kol as Barcain let out a jet of fire burning another five.
'Watch the trees, we do not want to harm them.'
'I know Arya, I know.'
He ripped one apart with his wing calw and roared as a Mar'kol arrow pierced his delicate wig skin.
'Barcain!'
Arya Jumped infront of him catching another arrow and fireing it at the horde she faced now. she held up her hand again and let the energey charge before she released the spell and saw with satisfaction that half the forde of Mar'kol were gone but dismay as Spreeks began to pour into the clearing.
'Barcain, locate the tamer.'
He did quickly and roared loudly as he came into veiw. Arya almost dropped her bow as she looked at the very Tamer she had killed only a few days ago. he smiled with his pointed teeth and drew his blade again.
"We meet again elf girl."
She too drew her blade and in her heart wished that Aoki would hurry, she was good with a blade but if he almost defeated her last time, he would surely winm this time around.
'Barcain, keep the Spreeks and Mar'kol back, keep your wings tucked in so they do not hit you there. Be careful.'
'Same goes for you little one.'
He stomped the ground and charged at the oncomeing spreeks as Arya faced the Tamer yet again.
"So Shall we see who wins this round?"
"I can assure you it will not be you."
"You sound so comfidante."
She smiled knowing her knew better just as she did and charged, their blades sang off of one another as they moved faster then anything there. she was putting all her heart and training Aoki had given her into the fight this time and was glad to see that she was holdng her own.
"Your persistance is getting on my nerves elf!"
"and your breathe is as foul as your fighting."
He shoved her back and she bounced on the balls of her feet so she could move quicker if he charged. She spun around bringing her blade acros his and looked him in the eye, his red eyes boreing into her silver as if he were wishing that thoughts alone could kill her. She was sure that if they did, she would have died the last time they met. She spun around as Barcain roared in surprise.
'Arya, I have never seen these creatures before!'
She looked at the monster before him and gasped, it was ugly and meanicing. It hissed at the one behind it and moved quickly, quicker then she had ever seen a creature move, they had her cornered and she knew it. She was still mezmorized by the new monster. It had black skin pulled tight over bones...where the eyes should have been were empty sockets and instead of a nose a long terrifieing beak hung like a sword ready to cut. They sniffed the air like hounds and closed in on her. She felt the fist graze her arm and grunted in pain as it burned. The second hit it's mark in her arm. She screamed as she felt white hot apinm race through her body, it was worse then teh lashings. It pulled back and she shuddered as a long black tounge ran acros teh beak hungerly lapping the blood from it.
'Oh my god...Barcain, they plan to eat me...'
'Arya, I can not get to you, there are to many other beastes here, are you alright?!'
'Barcain...he looked really good didn't he?'
Barcain felt the cold dread at what she was saying and growled, regaurdless fo trees or anything else he let the fire loose and cleared a path to the monsters and Tamer who had his friend pinned, flipping one intot he air he picked her up and threw her into the saddle. Taking off he flew as hard and as fast as his wing s would take them. She cold feel the pain from his injured wing.
'When we get there, they will look at theat wound on your arm, I do not like it.'
'Nor do I Barcain, I have never seen a woulnd go black before.'
'Perhaps poison?'
'I do not know.'
They reached the Haven just as Aoki was about to leave.
"What happed I got a message from Scrotch say that you and Barcain needed help."
Arya showed him the wound on her arm.
'Brother we have a problem...the Kings army is evolving..."
He looked at it and nodded as they walked to the healer she explained to him what had happened and about he monsters and the Tamer.[/B][/COLOR]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]The Stranger watched as the girl was attacked by Spreeks and Mar'kol, he watched as the new breed of the little black demons struck out at her and inflicted their horrific damage on her body and the dragons as well. He stared at the man who stepped out of the darkness and saw as the elf girl dropped her bow at the mere sight of him. His eyes glew bright and his anger took on a new fire. He was angry at the fact that this thing had destroyed his original plan. And he was gonna put this man down, for good.

He dropped from the tree and made his way to the man, moving past healthy green trees and slowly moving towards the horribly burned and scarred trees. His face hard and unforgiving, his anger expressed clearly across his face. He slowly sped up his pace, going from a brisk walk to a jog, then to a run, then instantly getting on all fours. His teeth bared and his eyes glowing so bright that it gave way his position instantly, the new breed of Mar'lok moving to bar his path.

The Stranger roared as he was approching the new breed, but they seemed to move out of his way, not out of fear, but as if they knew who he was. He found this odd, but quickly brushed it from his mind as the human tamer came into view. He pushed off from the ground and flew through the air, the crossbow unfolding and a bolt being let lose, hitting the human tamer directly in the head. The Stranger hit the ground on his feet and slid across the ground. Turning in mid-slide to look back at the corpse.

But much the the Stranger dismay, the tamer remained standing, the bolt firmly lodged into his forehead as he turned to face the Stranger. His sharpened, sinister smile was spread broad across his face, he reached up and firmly grasped the bolt. Then yanked it out of his skull, the wound slowly piecing itself back together, the Stranger stood up straight and looked at man in front of him.
[B]
"Necromancer magic."[/B] The Stranger spit at the mans feet, clearly in disgust.
[B]
"So unnatural and disgusting to see the after affects. Who ever practices such a dark art should join the creatures they control."[/B] The man continued to smile, then bowed his head. The Stranger looked at him oddly, taking a step back, but quickly finding himself surrounded by hundreds of dark creatures. He growled then looked to the human.
[B]
"Why do you bow human?"

"I bow because of who you are."[/B] The Stranger raised one eye brow at the man.
[B]
"Who am I then?"[/B] The man started to laugh, the kind of laughter that signified he had just asked a stupid question. The Stranger kept his gave on him, not flinching, even thought he could see and sense that the Mar'kol were slowly shorting the circle. The man continued to smile, then spoke to the Stranger again.
[B]
"You really don't know who you are. Thats very interesting, I guess you should find out then. Since there was a purpose for your scars then your sudden release into the lands. But, don't take my word for it, lets go speak to the King directly."[/B] The Stranger kept his face straight, but on the inside he was grinning proudly. He was gonna meet the very being that knew who he was, he wasn't concerned about the Mar'kol right now. All his focus was on the man in front of him, and the fact his memories would be given back. The Stranger spoke to the man ins his gruff voice.
[B]
"Lets go then, you first." [/B]The man nodded his head and motioned for the Mar'kol to head off another direction, they obeyed quickly. Only fiften Mar'kol were left behind with the Stranger and the human tamer. The human started walking, the Stranger a few feet behind him. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Maura exited the throne room and went to a nearby window, looking out. She saw exactly what the King had said would be there. His elite squad of Dragon Rider's out to strick down the Haven. She rubbed her shoulder, a thin red line present there. The King was not happy that she had done nothing to save his son and taken out that anger on her.

She sighed as she watched other Tamer's exit the castle as well as a few Necromancers. She sucked in her breath as she watched the top Necromancer exit. He had always hated Maura because of her control over spirits. She waited until he went into the woods before she breathed out.

Once he was gone Maura raced down the hallways inorging her pain. This was not what she wanted to dp, but she had to. Walking into the stables, Maura grabbed her horse and raced out of the stables and across the Castle grounds. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=Red]OCC: Alright everyone, do me a favor and read my posts VERY carefully. many of you missed the fact aht the king is still at the castle. He's begining the war not ending it YET. Right noe the tamers, Riders and Necromancers are heading out to the underground tunnles to the Havne. This is the first real battle between the two sides. NONE of the rides die in this battle, just hte tamers and Necros. Thank you.[/COLOR]

ICC: [COLOR=Purple][B]Arya paceed the stables as the dragon healer looked at Barcains wings.
"He will be alright, but you should nottake him to battle anytime soon."
"I fear that may be easier said then done Orai. The Kings fleet is heading for the underground as we speak of it."
"Do the elders know of this?"
"Aoki is telling them now."
Orai nodded and looked on at Barcain's wounds.
"These are deep. All in all he should live, and so should you."
"The wound, will it scar?"
"Most likely, it is a cursed wound."
Arya nodded as Aoki joined them.
"Well?"
Arya looked at him and nodded.
"we are both going to live. Have you spoken with the elders?"
"Yes, them and the dwarves are heading for the underground now. They say that us and the rest of the riders as wella s whatever reinforcements we have should meet there."
"Under the waterfall."
Aoki nodded.Arya took Orai's hands in hers and smiled sadly.
"You should get the young ones to the caves in the back. keep them safe."
Orai nodded and ran off to do as she was told.
"Aoki, we should prepare for the worst, this new breed of Spreek, or Mar'kol, whatever it is should not be taken lightly. Barcain could not even keep up with it."
Aoki nodded, his hand on his chin deep in thought.
"Listen Arya, you should go and find the others who are gone and bring them back. But change into your armor before you go...it would be wise."
She nodded and left for her room.
'Arya, do you think we have a chance at winningthis? If Vincent shows up-'
'I will do what I can but I can not promise his death by my hand Barcain.'
'I understand'
She walked up to him a little while later, her armor made of pure crystal, clear and hard as dimands but vanerable for it was c\just a chest plate. Her helm and leg armor were plian crystal. Her elven silver blader hung at her side and her new;y repair long yew bow was on her back. Her boot dagger had also been sharpened to perfection and shined to a beautiful glow.
'They look as though they thirst for blood.'
'Because they do Arya. We must go quickly and find the rest before it starts. and as fast as they were moving it will start shortly.'
She nodded and hopped into Barcain's battle saddle, White and silver, thick blades on the side for airial combat and spreading out to cover the rest of his back and legs, his aromor made to move with him was thin made silver. It came to rest as a helm over his head and eyes making him look almost evil.
'Let's go Barcain. The sooner we go the sooner we can come back.'
He nodded and lifted his wings taking off fromt he platform and intot he setting sun. Both rider and Dragon a steady sense of growing unease.[/B][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkRed]Aoki watched his sister fly off for the second time that day, her and Barcain's armor making them seem like a huge diamond in the sunlight. He scratched the back of his head, sighing.

'This is really getting interesting. I wonder how many there will be in the tunnels for us to take care of?'
'Alot, Scorch. Just leave it at that.'

He turned to face his dragon, that playful mischevious look on Scorchs' face. Aoki smiled, knowing what was coming, and unable to hide his excitement any longer. He turned and ran, Scorch leaping into the air and following close behind, towards the nearest tunnel entrance. The guards there saluted him as he rocketed past, Scorch landing and glaring at them both.

'Now now, friend, dont terrorize them much, keep a vigilant watch on all the entrances, and make sure the rest of the dragons left here in the dens are doing so as well. I'll keep as much as i can in the tunnels, but i wont leave you without anything to play with.'

Aoki smiled to himself, feeling the warm embrace of the dragon in his mind. He shot through the tunnels, his legs carrying him swiftly, catching up to the force of the army of the Haven, the elder in command waving a greeting to him as he jogged up next to him.

"Aoki! Good to know you made it for the fight! We were beginning to think you'd left again."
"Me? Leave at a time of war and miss all this fun? You gotta be kidding!"

Both warriors looked ahead, keeping the focus on the tunnel as they got nearer to the cave below the waterfalls, where the main battle would take place. Aoki slipped the leather glove off of his right hand, the rider's symbol glowing red and bright still, despite the time it's had to calm. He noted this, and smiled, feeling the blessing of the Fire Mother flow through his senses. She was with him still, strengthening him and guiding his powers. This fight must mean more than just a skirmish between two forces. His mind flashed to the golden egg, and the unknown breed of dragon that waited there. These thoughts were quickly extinguished however, as they entered the clearing of the cave. No sight of the enemy yet, but as the haven army converged, they could all hear them, monsters and tamers, the smell of death, which meant necromancers, and other beastial sounds echoed through the opposite side tunnels, getting louder. Aoki drew his blade, the runes softly glowing as he whispered the spell onto the metal, and directed his force to do the same, preparing for the oncoming struggle.

A smile spread across his face once again.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Mar'Krol groups led the way of the King's ground forces. Many Tamers walked, keeping the Mar'Krols under their control, as well as Necromancers. The semll of death was thick in the air, and sickened Maura, she covered her mouth and nose with her hand.

A voice so thick with death, broke through her hand, came from behind her, neck to her ear.

"Something bothering you Maura?"

[I]Harlin[/I], Maura cursed her luck, why oh why did she have to be stuck in the same group as [I]him[/I]. Smiling, up at Harlin Maura spoke.

"Oh, nothing bothers me. I was judt yawning, this is a tad boring after all."

"Going off to war is boring to you?"

"No, [I]Harlin[/I], just all this walking."

"Well why don't you call one of your little animal friends to help you."

"Because I can handle the boredum."

After saying that Maura stumbled forward, falling to her knees. She looked up at Harlin who has vanished and cursed. Russel raced forward and went into a fit. Maura worked to calm him down, grabbing hold of him and petting and nuzzeling his furry head.

Standing herself up, Maura brushed herself off and looked to see that most of the group had gone off without her. The only remaining life forms where a few bats, cougars, and wolves under her guidence. Smilng at them, Maura pulled one of the younger cougars close to her and petted its head.

"You guys know the drill right? I don't want any of you getting killed so if your hurt then back off. Got it? You guys are important to me and I really care about each and everyone one of you. So be careful, please."

The bats fluttered around, and the cougars nodded as did the wolves. After kissing the top of the cougar's head that she was holding she realeased him. Lookin down the path that the others had taken, Maura raced after them, her animal's behind her.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: Just so you all know, my character will kinda be bounce-played between me and Knuckles Girl...and whomever else wishes to engage in contact with him, for the next two weeks starting on the 11th. Im going back to germany for 2 weeks of R&R, a nice vacation after being stuck in the desert for 7 months. So this night will probably be the last night i post unless i find the time to jump on and drop a little story here and there. I just hope Aoki doesn't end up killed when i come back :animesigh

IC:
Aoki's forces were ready, the battle was staged and the time was right. What was taking the king's forces so long? Aoki already had his runeblade primed and ready, a few more spells readily on his mind. He dropped into his low battlestance again, his favorite sword style ready and waiting for the enemy to walk right into the trap.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

OCC: [COLOR=Red][B]Alright this thing i sslowing down WAY to much for my good so I'm speeding it up. My brother will be gone for about 2 weeks as you see in his post. Please do not kill him off or use his charcter in any negative way....Sol is kinda touchy about that sorta thing.[/B] [/COLOR]

ICC:[COLOR=Purple][B]Arya scanned the ground knowing that there was no one else to find, she had already found all the survivours and sent them to the Haven. A shadow passed over her making her look up and watch as a massive black dragon passed her and landed inthe desert to her right, she could barely make out the shadows of the other dragons there but this one tood tall and mighty above all the others, she could make it out good and clear among the tan and yellow sand. She felt her body turn to ice.
'The King....Barcain, we have to get out of here...he'll kill us if he knew we were up here.'[/B] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][B][I]I already do Girl.[/I][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple][B]She froze as if something had grabbed her and felt Barcain turning to fly to the desert.
'Barcain what are you doing?'
He didn't respond and she knew he was under the kings spell. She kissed his back spike loveingly and took her weapons and armor from his saddle bags and did the only thing she could think of, she jumped. She landed in the wookds not far from the desert and creid as she saw Barcain land next to the balck dragon of the king and looked at the ground then back as she saw a large man, twice the size of his son, get from the black dragon and walk over to BArcain who bowed his head in submission.[/B] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][B][I]He is a good dragon, where ever you are, I will find you and I will kill you for the death of my son. Your dragon shall be the one to bite off your head. [/I] [/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple][B]She looked away and ran deeper into the forest and sat by a tree, tucking her knees to her chest she sat there and cried.
"Barcain...wenever knew the King could do that...take our dragons from us...I'll kill him for this."
She stood and turned to go back to the HAven when the form of Vincent and Malestorm lumbered into veiw. She forwned deeply and knocked an arrow, not trusting anything at this point.
"What do you want? To finish me off so you can get back in good graces with the King? Is that it?"
He simply looked at her saying nothing, he was not threatening her or looking like he was about to attack her either. Hesimply stood there.
"I wont let you trick me again Vincent...not this time...I may not have the heart to shoot and kill you, but I can still turn you over to Aoki and the high council."
She blinked as he looked down at MAlestorm, she knew that they were talking, but about what she would never know. As he looked back up at her she hardened her fce again and pulled the arrow tightier. She watched as he slowly got off of Malestorm and began to walk towards her.
"Don't. I am not going back to that damn castle. I won't!"
She pulled the arrow back tighter till he could hear her bow straining, looking on the ground he could see a small pool of blood form fromher back where she had been whiped. The lashes had cut her deeper then what it looked. She felt her back bleeding with the effort of holding her bow this tight and knew she wouldn't beable to hold it much longer, she was hopeiong her backed down but he knew he wouldn't. She would either have to shoot or let it fall to the ground.[/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]The Stranger followed steadily behind the undead tamer, the Mar'kol trailing behind and scouting ahead. His glowing eyes were dim as the moon struck his hat, streams of light passing through the several holes on the rim. Some of the light passed over his rough face, giving it the look of harsh and unbreakable creature that had survive decades of hardships and cruelty. Then the light faded and the face of a tamer returned, his gaze steady and set on the walking corpse in front of him.

His gaze came off the tamer as he realized that they were leaving the green, fresh, and pure. And it was slowly turning into a burnt and tainted, the land was scared with burns and had the scent of death. The Stranger didn't flinch by the stench, but instead he felt comfortable in this wastland. Just as much as he felt when he was in the forest, he found this odd and rather disturbing. The stench of sulpher and death made him feel better, and stronger.

This made him feel extremly disturbed and uncomfortable, he felt that he was losing his stable mind. But he quickly snapped back, setteling his mind down and relaxing enough to stay calm and focused on where he was. The fortress he had penetrated earlier that night was slowly coming into view, clearly being the source of the taint and death of the land. The closer he got to the fortress, the more aggressive and destructive the infection became.

The Stranger watched as he and the little monsters around him approched the giant wooden gate of the fortress. And without so much as a word from the undead tamer, the gates slowly creaked open. The door way opening up to and open yard that was full of Mar'kol, skeletons and soldiers that were twisted and horrid looking. The Stanger thought it was due to the influence of the king and his evil magic spreading through out the land and his soldiers.

The Tamer immediatly sent his Mar'kol off and they went off to do what they wanted, the undead tamer continued forward, the Stranger following behind as he noticed the creatures and the twisted bodys of the once human beings saluted, nodded and even bowed to him. He didn't understand what was happening or how these twisted beings knew who he was. But he was getting closer to the single being in the land who knows.

The walking corpse took him up several different stairways and through several different corridors. The Stranger keeping a mental map of that way they were going, making up the quickest route for an easy escape if it was required. He followed the tamer for a little bit longer, then the Tamer took one more turn and brought him to a pair of iron bound wooden doors. The tamer pushed them open and took a few steps in, then stopped and stood to the side. Gestuering the Stranger to keep going.

The Stranger found himself in the kings throne room, it was draped in dark taperstries of ancient battle. The death and carnage were depicted clearly, paintings of dark creatures and nightmarish beings were hung all around the room. The throne chair itself was the shape of a monsters body as the sitting part and the head was carved into the head board of stone.

The Stranger walked a few more steps until he was almost in the center of the room, he turned to look at the Tamer. Who bowed his head and closed the door as he left, the Stranger looked around the room. Waiting for the King to return from where ever he had gone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]Vincent frowned. The king had decided to show his face now and he was chasing Arya. Vincent looked at Maelstrom. [b]"Tell the king I found her and will deal with her. Let Barcain come over here to do the honors"[/b] Maelstrom nodded and relyed the message.

Vincent hopped down and began walking near Arya when a shadow passed and Barcian landed right next to him. He looked back at Ayra who had an arrow aimed straight for him. Vincent turned back to Maqelstrom who nodded and came around in front of Barcian. Maelstrom set his right palm on Barcain's and a flash of light appeared. A symbol now stood branded on Barcain's skin. Within moments Barcain blinked then realized who was next to him and spun his tail around making Maelstrom take flight and bringing Vincent with him.

The king's voice echoed in Vincent's head. [b]What the hell happened[/b]

[b]"Haven amubush. They were waiting"[/b] Vincent severed the linka nd smiled as Maelstrom flew away into the distance. Now his training was going to begin so he could fight the king.

OOC: I am going to have my character away from the rest and be posting everynow and then. I will start back up when the last battle commences[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Purple][B]Arya ran over to Barcain and hugged his neck tightly.
'Little one what happended?'
'I don't know but I'm thankful to have you back.'
He leaned into her giveing her what was unmistakeably a hug.
She smiled and looked at his shoulder where the brand was blinked, it was Vincents brand. Not the Kings. It looked like his family crest. she smiled inwardly and looked up at the sky hopeing to catch a glimps of the man that had helpd her. She sent a silent thatnk you to him and climbed onto Barcain.
'Lets go home Barcain.'
He didn't move he seemed to be listening intently.
'The Mar'kol have breached the Haven, they are coming in at all angles, they can't keep them out.'
She heard the mighty roar of dragons and saw with a sick twist in her gut as the King and his drgaons took off from the desert.
'Barcain, we have to get there before them.'
'Agreed.'
He took off quickly and with a burst of speed flew low and out of sight, both knowing the King was step behins.
'Barcin, relay it Aoki. They have to be ready. How much time do you think we have till they reach the Haven?'
'At the pace that they are going, a day minimum.'
'We don't have much time.'
'I know.'
He pumped his wings harder making himself go faster as he relayed the message to her brother.
'Scrotch and I are letting you link with us so yuo can talk to him.'
'good.'
She waited patiently to hear her brother's voice.
'Arya?'
'Aoki! We have a problem!'
'That's what Scrotch was saying, what's wrong, you PMsing again?'
'Shut the hell up Aoki! It's no joke this time. The King and his Riders are about a day away from the Haven Barcain and I are on the way now.'
It take you nearly a day to get here as well Arya, how do you think you'll be ready by then?'
'I am useing my wind spells you dumb ass.'
'Well hurry up, we have tp close all entrances soon, the Mar'kols brought friends.'
'What do you mean?'
'Cralwers.'
She shuddered.
'Man I hate those things.'
'Yeah well it's a whole damn army of them and they are all over this place. He sure picked his allies wisely.'
'Now is not the time to complimeant him Aoki.'
'Well either way dear sister, if you want in you better high tail you r ass back here.'
Just as he said his last words the Haven shook with a load roar and they all smiled as many Crawlers could be heard screaming as a wave of fire blew them away from the Dragon entrance.
'Alright, let's close these gates.'
Aoki was with her in no time and as they fought they close all the entrances but the caves in the lower Haven.
"Good to see you again sister."
"You too."
She ran with him, her bow slung over her shoulder and her sword drawn down to the lower levels where it looked as though a massacer was developing. The Mar'kol out numbered the haven warriors a hundreed to one. She siced one down as it charged at her.
"There's no way we can win this."
"Nto right now, we can't find the Tamers, they havne't shown them selves yet."
"How many could be controling an army this size."
"From a report that came from a Dwarf scout. One the one you supposedly killed."
"Him again. then where are the others?"
"Most likely under the King as he flies right now."
She nooded.
"Well let us get to it then."
She threw her weight behind her sword and began to attack, it was grueling and hard. Blood splattered the ground as she head the screams of Mar'kol,dwarf and elf alike mingle as they wre cut down or worse, eatten. She didn't even feel like it was het fighting now, it was like everything was slowing down and all she cold do was watch as her body moved on it's own. This was going to be the hardest war she would ever fight,. And it all started with an egg.[/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Okay everybody! Ht first chapter of this is coming to a close! This is a BIG battle so make it good. Good fight scenes. Now my brother is still gone so everyone kind of use him every now and then, talk to him that sort of thing, just please do not kill him off, he will be back shotly he is visiting his wife and daughter in Germany for some R&R before he goes back to Iraq so he won't be posting.
Alright evryone. FIGHT![/B] [/COLOR] :animesmil