Fave?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Fave?

• Masaharu Morimoto (Japanese)
    • Masahiko Kobe (Italian)
    • Hiroyuki Sakai (French)
    • Chen Kenichi (Chinese)
    • Roksaburo Michiba (Japanese)

Okay. Let me explain. A challenger comes onto the show and challenges one of the four Iron Chefs. (Michiba was Japanese IC before Morimoto). Then, the chairman of the show (Takashi Kaga) unveils the theme ingredient. Next, the challenger and Iron Chef have one hour to cook as many dishes as they can that include the them ingredient. At the end of the show, they are judged and the winner is announced. Yes, it is a cooking show, and it is shown in Japan and the U.S. (I don't know if it's in any other countries.)

I love that show, but I haven't seen it awhile. We don't have the food channel at school. I saw a preview for an american version of the show that is coming out. I hope it's good. But I really like the original, eventhough the voiceovers sound stupid. Go Bobby Flay!!!!

[color=indigo]Yup, I watch Iron Chef all the time. It's a pretty neat show.... (some cooking shows can be really boring.. -_-) As for my favorite chef.... I like Morimoto. He whipped up a meal, with only a single fish to use! Heh..... the dubbing is [b]REALLY[/b] funny. :toothy:

[size=1]I also like the Naked Chef..... he comes up with really unique recipes.[/size]

Yeah, I used to be super-glued to the FoodTV Network... when I was still striving to become a culinary artist. :blah:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=darkblue](except for Emeril and Martha Stewart)[/color]:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Okay..... I agree, Martha Stewart's show can reallly suck.... (at times.) But, [i][b]EMERIL LIVE[/b][/i]?!?!?! That show is the best! THIS SHOCKS AND OFFENDS ME!:angry2: How dare you?! *takes a deap breathe* Wooo :worried: I'm okay! :blulaugh: It's an italian thing....

" ..When we get back... [b]Another notch![/b] " -- Emeril :p[/color]