Gavin Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 [quote name='musical_kitten']KVUIQ[/quote] [SIZE=1]Kittens vehemently underestimate insignificant quarks. ANEWHOPE[/SIZE]
Aaryanna Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Kittens vehemently underestimate insignificant quarks. ANEWHOPE[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Ants Never Eat White Hair Or Pink Ears ELEMENTS[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=SeaGreen']ELEMENTS[/COLOR][/quote] [SIZE=1]Every librarian enjoys making excellent normal tasting sausages. GHOSTBUSTE[/SIZE]
Momiji Love Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Gavin Handsomely Orders Silly Things But Underestimates Shipping Times Exceptionally. Hoo. That was tricky. I am [I]way[/I] too stupid for this game. Okay. So next I say: STFUYSKF[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [quote name='Momiji Love][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]STFUYSKF[/SIZE][/COLOR'][/CENTER][/quote] [SIZE=1]Sometimes thinking frantically upsets younger sisters killing frenzies. SMARTPANTS[/SIZE]
Tekkaman Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin]Sometimes thinking frantically upsets younger sisters killing frenzies. SMARTPANTS[/QUOTE] SMARTPANTS?... Hmmm.. Okay how's about this? Supreme Myopic Assassins reform their prestige answers, never taking sides. [B]*If anyone's recruiting by the way, I would like to be an OB assassin!*[/B] Next acronym: DELTA REBELLION [B](The next big RP happening in Adventure Inn)[/B]
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 DELTA REBELLION : Devilsome Enemies Light Their Armour Ready Even Before Eagles Lie Low In Open Nests. That was tough! I hope it made sence... This one might be easier: NINJA
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 STOPIT Squish The Old People, Ideally, Today. KENSHIN
Sojiro47 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]STOPIT Squish The Old People, Ideally, Today. [/QUOTE] Acually, you got mine right!!! KENSHIN Kakashi ensures Naruto, "Sakura hates Itachi, n00b!" WHAZUP
Gavin Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Sojiro47]Acually, you got mine right!!! KENSHIN Kakashi ensures Naruto, "Sakura hates Itachi, n00b!" WHAZUP[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Walking horizontally accompanying zebras understates pandemonium. MUSICMAN[/SIZE]
PaganAngel Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Walking horizontally accompanying zebras understates pandemonium. MUSICMAN[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Monumental ulcers show insurance covering most automobiles now. Wow. THAT was lame. Let's try... Sprachgefuhl.
DaSilva Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Sprachgefuhl. Space pirates run at coif-hating episcopalians filed under "haggled lepers" Wow. Rafflegilliam.
PaganAngel Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [QUOTE=DaSilva]Sprachgefuhl. Space pirates run at coif-hating episcopalians filed under "haggled lepers" Wow. Rafflegilliam.[/QUOTE] Raise all flags for legendary events granting individuals leave in a Monday. In other words, IT'S A THREE-DAY WEEKEND, BABY! Break out the American flags! Ovoviviparous.
KatanaViolet Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Ovoviviparous Obvious victors on vacation in Venice, In Paris and Rome, Oh U Suck. Hahah first thing that came to mind.... FARFANOOGAN
musical_kitten Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Kittens vehemently underestimate insignificant quarks.[/SIZE][/quote] Somehow I feel that was directed right to me... :animesmil FARFANOOGAN Funny Anteaters Running Forever Are Naseous On Ocean Grass. Anyone's Nice. Not quite sure what that last part was all about, and I think I spelled my N word wrong. :animeswea But whatever. Ok, umm.... POOLUGRE
Tekkaman Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='musical_kitten']Ok, umm.... POOLUGRE[/quote] Hmmm... okay, how about this... Perfectly overzelous octagons love undermining great retangular equations. Stupid rectangles... Octagons rule... Okay next acronym for Kingdom Hearts: [B]ULTIMA WEAPON [/B] (I couldn't get it in [B]KH I[/B], but to see the special ending in [B]KH II[/B], I had to complete Jiminy's Journal [Which included getting the final Keyblade.]. [B]And yes, the special ending in KH II is worth seeing!!![/B])
Gavin Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='Oblivion][B]ULTIMA WEAPON [/B][/B'])[/quote] [SIZE=1]Understanding lethal traumas inside matriarchal ants will expel Andorrans probing orthodox notions. HAZMATHAT[/SIZE]
Tekkaman Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='Gavin']HAZMATHAT[/quote] Heroes attest zany material as [B]'theoretically heroic after-thoughts'[/B] I thought that up by thinking of the MMORPG, [B]'City of Heroes'[/B]. Now [B]that's[/B] a wonderful RPG that makes the hours fly by until you get a cramp in your leg signaling you that you need to get your arse out of the chair and get some nourishment / sleep. :animeswea OATHKEEPER
Gavin Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='Oblivion']OATHKEEPER[/quote] [SIZE=1]Otakus arguing temporal hindrances keenly enquire educated people's endless ramblings. NOWFORTHEE[/SIZE]
Tekkaman Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 [quote name='Gavin']NOWFORTHEE[/quote] Naturally, Oblivion will fight Oathkeeper, revealing that 'Heaven equals Equinox' Now that.... was cool. (Kingdom Hearts rule!) XEMNAS (Final boss of KH II)
kalon Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 Xenophobes end mankind, never allowing strangers. I had a different one in The Person Below Me game. ALBANE Extra points if you know which video game character's last name that is.
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 Antagonistic Lemons Bite A Neutral Emperor Still in the Tales category: IRVING
KatanaViolet Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 IRVING Intelligent Rhino's Viciously Ignite Nuclear Gasses. NIHONGO
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 12, 2006 Posted July 12, 2006 Now I Have Overexherted Nuns Going Outside PARSLEY
Recommended Posts