Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright the game is simple. First you put a random sequence of letters down. Then the next person puts down their idea of what the letters stand for. Then that person puts down random letters and the game goes on in such manner.And the acronym can't be shorter than three leters and no longer then ten. Just to keep things simple.

ex. BDDMGP= Blue Dogs Don't Make Good Pets

Alright I will start us off then.

YEETM
Posted
[size=1][color=#CD6619]Well, since I'm bored and all I thought that I'd try this out. So, let's try this out:

[Quote=Tical]Jude Daw's Soggy Orange Gym Jersey

TOTCTVTBTG[/QUOTE]

Tonight Ostriches Tip Cows Trailing Visciously Through Bohemian Tractor Gates.

What a silly Acronym XP. Here goes mine:

FRFSDE.[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Revelation][size=1][color=#CD6619]FRFSDE.[/size'][/color][/quote]

Well what the heck, I am bored enough here goes nothing

Fangirl Really frequently seduce Depp's Ego

Har, it may not be proper english but it is kind of true in a way if one was to think about it. Here goes mine. I don't think I made it to hard.

Zgolywzpq[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Well what the heck, I am bored enough here goes nothing

Fangirl Really frequently seduce Depp's Ego

Har, it may not be proper english but it is kind of true in a way if one was to think about it. Here goes mine. I don't think I made it to hard.

Zgolywzpq[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Zealous goats only love you when zebras play quidditch

side note: I actually dont watch harry potter, i just remember the name of the game for some reason.


Tfpqqmwuu
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]Spam sense ... tingling ...

Seriously, this thread can [b]very[/b] easily turn into spam. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now, but let's see more posts like Revelation's and Ikillion's, and fewer that just give a phrase and a new jumble.

TFPQQMWUU

=> Telephones For Poor Quantum Quagmire Manage Warbling Undead, Unfortunately.

Um ... yeah. What else could I do with two Qs in a row? That gives me the image of Quagmire from [i]Family Guy,[/i] phasing in and out of existence as his phone takes on a zombie opera singer...

And now! A less random sequence of letters for the next [strike]mug[/strike] contestant.

ACRONYM[/font]
Posted
[size=1]All Crabs Rally Other Nudistic Yellow Monters

... yeah. Hard to make Acronyms out of words.

YMLSPOEDET

That is actually made of a sentence that I just came up with.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#487659][i]Yawning Men Laud Saint Pierre Opera's Exotic Dance Evening Theatre[/i]

Yes, they do. Here be an acronym you just might hate me for:

[b]TCFAOQTCZ[/b][/COLOR]
Posted
Quick reminder: the beginning post asks for ten letters maximum. Anyway...

GAIBSFVOFFTTEOM

Grieving, avenging, insane beetles swiftly free vindictive otters forsaken for trashing the evil one's motel.

WDMCDOM

Weasels dump Mister Cecil's dog on Matilda.

Here is an actual word:

KALOPSIA
Posted
[quote name='Frankie']DTMHAMTER[/quote] Does That Mnemonic Healer Alter Memories Towards Exorbitant Ruthlessness?

Stephen Colbert did a great one made from his name on his show this afternoon, so I want to see what you guys might've done with the same (feel free to strangle me for this one, by the way): STEPHEN COLBERT
Posted
[QUOTE=John]Does That Mnemonic Healer Alter Memories Towards Exorbitant Ruthlessness?

Stephen Colbert did a great one made from his name on his show this afternoon, so I want to see what you guys might've done with the same (feel free to strangle me for this one, by the way): STEPHEN COLBERT[/QUOTE]

Super Tuna Eaters Prefer Healing Excitable Nicaraguans. Can One Let Bonnie (that's my name) Eat Roberto's Tuna?

That was... weird.

MRRIX
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='John']STEPHEN COLBERT[/quote]

[SIZE=1]It's only supposed to be 10 letters long at max, but I'll give it a shot.

Spear totting Estonians probably have electric nail clippers operating loosely based energy relay transceivers.

DOCUMENTAL[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]



It's only supposed to be 10 letters long at max, but I'll give it a shot.

[SIZE=1]Spear totting Estonians probably have electric nail clippers operating loosely based energy relay transceivers.

DOCUMENTAL[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Dude. I got it first, jerk. Heh, oh well, I'll do yours.

Daringly Odd Caterers Untie Most Neck Ties After Lunch.

QWERTY
Posted
[QUOTE=PaganAngel]Dude. I got it first, jerk. Heh, oh well, I'll do yours.

Daringly Odd Caterers Untie Most Neck Ties After Lunch.

QWERTY[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]There was less than a minute in the difference between post times, so next time leave out the "jerk" alright PaganAngel.

Quiet waiters enjoy rather tasty yoghurts.

AMADAIN.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]There was less than a minute in the difference between post times, so next time leave out the "jerk" alright PaganAngel.

Quiet waiters enjoy rather tasty yoghurts.

AMADAIN.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It was a joke... my apologies if the sarcasm didn't filter through.

Accept Most American Dollars, Approve International Notes.

URSPRACHE.
Posted
[QUOTE=PaganAngel]It was a joke... my apologies if the sarcasm didn't filter through.

Accept Most American Dollars, Approve International Notes.

URSPRACHE.[/QUOTE]Alright. I'll give it a whack. [No Mafia pun intended :D]
uber rabid 'shrooms partake racing after convulsions happen early.

That was fun! My turn...

AARTS (It's a military acronym but what else could it mean?...)
Posted
[quote name='Oblivion']AARTS (It's a military acronym but what else could it mean?...)[/quote]


Aimed At Really Terrible Slayers (idk, lol...)

mk, howzabout...

DUCTTAPE ?
Posted
[QUOTE=taperson]Aimed At Really Terrible Slayers (idk, lol...)

mk, howzabout...

DUCTTAPE ?[/QUOTE]Hm? How about this:

During umbral ceremonies, triganomic toucans aquire pure evil. ([B]Take that Froot Loops! lol[/B])

*That was a coool acronym! :animesmil *

Check this one out:

HOOBASTANK (Also the name of a cool band I listen to on the regular.)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...