OtakuBoards

Acronym game

Lt.Zero

[QUOTE=silver_blade]First, Rowling invented wizards' Quidditch.

Quidditch is one of the best things she could have made for the franchise, too.

SANCTUARY[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, Aaryanna never closes threads, and r2 yells.

The biography of the anime forum.

Now, for all you x-haters,

XENOPHOBE.

But you're not allowed to use xenophobe, xenophobia, xenophobic, or xylophone. Ha.

(Hint: use xanthotrichous! USE IT!)

[QUOTE=PaganAngel]XENOPHOBE.

But you're not allowed to use xenophobe, xenophobia, xenophobic, or xylophone. Ha.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I can cut this bad boy down in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Watch this.

X-Men III extracts new & old powers, holding [B]'Oscars'[/B] before ending.

Speaking of which, did anyone see the extra 30 seconds of X III after the credits ended? I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't, but you might wanna go see the movie again if you haven't!!!!

ORGANIZATION THIRTEEN (This time, all words must be 5 letters or longer!!!! Anyone up to the challenge??????)

[B]EDIT:[/B] [B]PaganAngel[/B], you didn't comlete your Acronym!!! You, in fact, missed the 'U' in SACNT[U][B]U[/B][/U]ARY.

[quote name='Oblivion']ORGANIZATION THIRTEEN[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Again it's only supposed to be 10 letters at maximum, but I'll be damned if I walk away from a challenge.

Oblong racoons gunning against insane zebras attest treating inflammatory organs naturally threatening horrible intolerable responses towards enemies exasperating naturalists.

*Victory dance*

GAVINRULES[/SIZE]

Since Gavin managed to do Oblivion's extremely long acronym, I shall try not to be quite as random as I usually am.

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']GAVINRULES[/SIZE][/quote]

Let's see.... Gavin's Awesome Vultures Ideally Near Ruling Unicorn Losers. Equestrian Suckers!!!

Sorry. It took me a while. :animesigh But I'm dang proud of it. :catgirl:

Let's see... UNICORN

Sorry, I just had to do that. :animeshy: :catgirl:

[QUOTE=musical_kitten]Totally Happy Elephants Raid Aloe Vera, Encouraging Night-lights.

Yay! That was incredibly stupid. ... Yay!

CFGEAS[/QUOTE]Crawling Forest Gnats Exterminate Anchovies & Speghetti

*Don't ask because [even if I knew] i'm not telling you where that came from.*

[size=1][QUOTE=Gavin]
[size=1]ORGANIZATION THIRTEEN[/size]
[size=1]
Oblong racoons gunning against insane zebras attest treating inflammatory organs naturally threatening horrible intolerable responses towards enemies exasperating naturalists.

*Victory dance*

GAVINRULES[/size]

[/QUOTE]Great job, Gavin but you forgot the N in ORGA[b][u]N[/u][/b]IZATION. But damn good job!!!! :animesmil

[b]DESTINY ISLANDS[/b] (Using two words that you don't know by looking on an 'Online Dictionary' [Just keeping it interesting, folks.])

[b]EDIT: [/b]Before Gavin get's mad at me, he's right, what was I thinking? It's only supposed to be 10 letters max. How about, this one instead:

[b]NOBODIES [/b](Try that. Still with the same rules above. [Online Dictionary and all...])[/size]

DESTINY ISLANDS

Defenestrated Errant Spadassins Take Incredible Naiads' Ydromancy In Some Lame And Noisy Divination Schools.

defenestrate
v. to throw a thing or person out a window

spadassin
n. - swordsman; fighter

ydromancy
n. - fortunetelling with water

Edit* I could not let the above go, but here's KatanaViolet's PWNED.

Poor winos need every drop.

(No offense to the awesome OB PWNED, but that's what popped into my head ;))

Your new word: DEFILADE

defilade
n. - protection provided by obstacles or fortifications against enemy fire; v.t. arrange (fortifications) for this purpose.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=silver_blade]Your new word: DEFILADE

defilade
n. - protection provided by obstacles or fortifications against enemy fire; v.t. arrange (fortifications) for this purpose.[/QUOTE]Desbreko Eventually Fries Idiots Laughing At Deplorable English

Your new word: AARYANNA :p
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][color=seagreen]Desbreko Eventually Fries Idiots Laughing At Deplorable English

Your new word: AARYANNA :p
[/color][/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Cool, the [b]moderator[/b] made an acronym. I'll be the first to make a word from it.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]Always alleviating random yawns, aggravates notions needing acronyms.[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*That was harder than I thought. [b][/b]*[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Okay, next![/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]MISSISSIPPI [/b](Yeah, it's 11 words so sue me.) -The acronym, however, must be about [b][/b] [u][i][b]Electricity.[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]

[quote name='Oblivion][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]MISSISSIPPI [/b](Yeah, it's 11 words so sue me.) -The acronym, however, must be about [b][/b] [u][i][b]Electricity.[/b][/i][/u][/size'][/font][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Many individuals seek sole incineration supposedly selfless intoxicated power plants included.

Not exactly sure if that deals specifically with electricity Oblivion, but as close as I could get it.

BLACKADDER[/SIZE]

Oops, you're right, Acheron... in my last one I meant to put "unfortunately" for my "u". Whoops.

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Many individuals seek sole incineration supposedly selfless intoxicated power plants included.

Not exactly sure if that deals specifically with electricity Oblivion, but as close as I could get it.

BLACKADDER[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Bred Ligers Are Cool, Kicking, And Dope. Don't Ever Resist.

AYBABTU.

If you guess what I'm thinking, I will marry you.

[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]HUTCHINSON

Homophobic Underwear Teaches Children How Ideals Never Stop Oppressive Nations.

New Word:
BOOYA![/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Booya? like in [b][i]'Kim Possible'[/i][/b]? [b][/b] Are you... [b][/b] one of [b][i]those[/i][/b] types of people? Hhmmm.. Really, [b][i]cause I am too[/i][/b]! [/size][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]Bootylicious Ostridges originated yummy attractiveness.[/i][/b][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]:animenose [/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*After that acronym, [b][i]it should be noted[/i][/b] that I do not like animals [b][i]in that sense[/i][/b]. [i][u]I was just making words, I swear[/u][/i]!!![/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][/b][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][/b][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]ACHERON[/i][/b][/size][/font][/left]

[QUOTE=Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Booya? like in [b][i]'Kim Possible'[/i][/b]? [b][/b] Are you... [b][/b] one of [b][i]those[/i][/b] types of people? Hhmmm.. Really, [b][i]cause I am too[/i][/b]! [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/b] [/center]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]Bootylicious Ostridges originated yummy attractiveness.[/i][/b][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]:animenose [/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*After that acronym, [b][i]it should be noted[/i][/b] that I do not like animals [b][i]in that sense[/i][/b]. [i][u]I was just making words, I swear[/u][/i]!!![/size][/font][/left][/QUOTE]

Eep, [I]what[/I] kind of people?! :animenose
I'm not sure, I just meant "Booya" as in "BOO YA!"...
I should also note, I need an acronym from ya :)
Otherwise, my post is incompleeeete

[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Eep, [i]what[/i] kind of people?! :animenose
I'm not sure, I just meant "Booya" as in "BOO YA!"...
I should also note, I need an acronym from ya :)
Otherwise, my post is incompleeeete[/QUOTE]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Uh, I did put down an [i]acronym[/i], Didn't you see it...[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][i][b]ACHERON[/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I didn't edit my page, [b][i]so it should've came up with my original post..[/i][/b][/size][/font]