Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Kittens vehemently underestimate insignificant quarks.

ANEWHOPE[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Ants Never Eat White Hair Or Pink Ears

ELEMENTS[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=SeaGreen']ELEMENTS[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Every librarian enjoys making excellent normal tasting sausages.

GHOSTBUSTE[/SIZE]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Gavin Handsomely Orders Silly Things But Underestimates Shipping Times Exceptionally.

Hoo. That was tricky.
I am [I]way[/I] too stupid for this game.

Okay. So next I say:
STFUYSKF[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Momiji Love][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]STFUYSKF[/SIZE][/COLOR'][/CENTER][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Sometimes thinking frantically upsets younger sisters killing frenzies.

SMARTPANTS[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin]Sometimes thinking frantically upsets younger sisters killing frenzies.

SMARTPANTS[/QUOTE]

SMARTPANTS?... Hmmm.. Okay how's about this?

Supreme Myopic Assassins reform their prestige answers, never taking sides.

[B]*If anyone's recruiting by the way, I would like to be an OB assassin!*[/B]

Next acronym: DELTA REBELLION [B](The next big RP happening in Adventure Inn)[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]STOPIT

Squish The Old People, Ideally, Today.
[/QUOTE]
Acually, you got mine right!!!

KENSHIN

Kakashi ensures Naruto, "Sakura hates Itachi, n00b!"

WHAZUP
Posted
[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Acually, you got mine right!!!

KENSHIN

Kakashi ensures Naruto, "Sakura hates Itachi, n00b!"

WHAZUP[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Walking horizontally accompanying zebras understates pandemonium.

MUSICMAN[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Walking horizontally accompanying zebras understates pandemonium.

MUSICMAN[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Monumental ulcers show insurance covering most automobiles now.

Wow. THAT was lame.

Let's try...

Sprachgefuhl.
Posted
[QUOTE=DaSilva]Sprachgefuhl.

Space pirates run at coif-hating episcopalians filed under "haggled lepers"

Wow.

Rafflegilliam.[/QUOTE]

Raise all flags for legendary events granting individuals leave in a Monday.

In other words, IT'S A THREE-DAY WEEKEND, BABY! Break out the American flags!

Ovoviviparous.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Kittens vehemently underestimate insignificant quarks.[/SIZE][/quote]

Somehow I feel that was directed right to me... :animesmil

FARFANOOGAN

Funny Anteaters Running Forever Are Naseous On Ocean Grass. Anyone's Nice.

Not quite sure what that last part was all about, and I think I spelled my N word wrong. :animeswea But whatever.

Ok, umm.... POOLUGRE
Posted
[quote name='musical_kitten']Ok, umm.... POOLUGRE[/quote]

Hmmm... okay, how about this...

Perfectly overzelous octagons love undermining great retangular equations.

Stupid rectangles... Octagons rule...

Okay next acronym for Kingdom Hearts: [B]ULTIMA WEAPON [/B]

(I couldn't get it in [B]KH I[/B], but to see the special ending in [B]KH II[/B], I had to complete Jiminy's Journal [Which included getting the final Keyblade.]. [B]And yes, the special ending in KH II is worth seeing!!![/B])
Posted
[quote name='Oblivion][B]ULTIMA WEAPON [/B][/B'])[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Understanding lethal traumas inside matriarchal ants will expel Andorrans probing orthodox notions.

HAZMATHAT[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin']HAZMATHAT[/quote]

Heroes attest zany material as [B]'theoretically heroic after-thoughts'[/B]

I thought that up by thinking of the MMORPG, [B]'City of Heroes'[/B]. Now [B]that's[/B] a wonderful RPG that makes the hours fly by until you get a cramp in your leg signaling you that you need to get your arse out of the chair and get some nourishment / sleep. :animeswea

OATHKEEPER
Posted
[quote name='Oblivion']OATHKEEPER[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Otakus arguing temporal hindrances keenly enquire educated people's endless ramblings.

NOWFORTHEE[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin']NOWFORTHEE[/quote]

Naturally, Oblivion will fight Oathkeeper, revealing that 'Heaven equals Equinox'

Now that.... was cool. (Kingdom Hearts rule!)

XEMNAS (Final boss of KH II)
Posted
Xenophobes end mankind, never allowing strangers.

I had a different one in The Person Below Me game.

ALBANE

Extra points if you know which video game character's last name that is.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...