Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=DaSilva]A cat heats edible rations on Neptune.

Maybe I should do a long one

OHDEARTHISISALONGONE[/QUOTE]
Please, people. It is one thing for there to be thirteen letter words to backronym, which is still against the original rules, but please do not [I]double[/I] the original letter limit. The thread could be closed if there is too much off-topic conversation. I'm really sorry for being an annoying *insert curse of choice here*, but I really like the Acronym thread and would be a sad silver_blade if it were to close. Now to get over my annoying, bossy attitude...

Obscure hallowed deities entering a rude tavern hate insolent souls incriminating studious, affable, lovably officious nerds greeting odious ne'er-do-wells eternally.

TOPICCLOSE

[SIZE=1]There [I]would[/I] be a 'THREAD' instead of topic and a 'D', but it would be bad for me to break the rules after griping about everyone else, wouldn't it?[/SIZE]
Posted
The ominous people in [I]Clerks[/I] close off silly Egyptians.

I would like to apologize for my foolishness. I did not realize there was a word limit. Kudos to you Silver Blade, you were only a couple words off of what I originally thought of.

APOLOGY
Posted
[QUOTE=silver_blade]Please, people. It is one thing for there to be thirteen letter words to backronym, which is still against the original rules, but please do not [i]double[/i] the original letter limit. The thread could be closed if there is too much off-topic conversation. I'm really sorry for being an annoying *insert curse of choice here*, but I really like the Acronym thread and would be a sad silver_blade if it were to close. Now to get over my annoying, bossy attitude...

Obscure hallowed deities entering a rude tavern hate insolent souls incriminating studious, affable, lovably officious nerds greeting odious ne'er-do-wells eternally.

TOPICCLOSE

[size=1]There [i]would[/i] be a 'THREAD' instead of topic and a 'D', but it would be bad for me to break the rules after griping about everyone else, wouldn't it?[/size][/QUOTE]
I totally agree with silver_blade. That last acronym she finished is simply ridiculous [b][i][to say the least.][/i][/b] Now, I know I come up with long acronyms sometimes and I apoligize for that but we as members have to figure out what's resonable and what's not. [i]Anyway...[/i]

[center][b]Tigger overly pounces inclining catastrophic calamities linking Owl & superseeding Eeyore.[/b][/center]

Just felt like talking about [b][i]Winnie the Pooh[/i][/b].

[center]Next Acronym: [b][i]WINNIEPOOH[/i][/b][/center]

[b][i][/i][/b] I'm sleepy. I'll be back after I gat some sleep. [b][i]G'night Otaku.[/i][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE=Acheron]I totally agree with silver_blade. That last acronym she finished is simply ridiculous [b][i][to say the least.][/i][/b] Now, I know I come up with long acronyms sometimes and I apoligize for that but we as members have to figure out what's resonable and what's not. [i]Anyway...[/i]

[center][b]Tigger overly pounces inclining catastrophic calamities linking Owl & superseeding Eeyore.[/b][/center]

Just felt like talking about [b][i]Winnie the Pooh[/i][/b].

[center]Next Acronym: [b][i]WINNIEPOOH[/i][/b][/center]

[b][i][/i][/b] I'm sleepy. I'll be back after I gat some sleep. [b][i]G'night Otaku.[/i][/b][/QUOTE]
Why I Need Narcoleptic(sp?) Insomniacs Eating Pasta Over Our Houses

Umm... CRAPTASTIC
Posted
[quote name='silver_blade']COUNTCAIN[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Calculated opposition undermines nascent treaties complication already intolerable nations.

LETITEND [/SIZE]
Posted
LETITEND

Lethargic emo teens in Tennessee take every necessary drug.

No offense if you're emo and in Tennessee, by the way. Black hair and girl pants are just fine with me.

MODERATOR
Posted
[QUOTE=]LETITEND

Lethargic emo teens in Tennessee take every necessary drug.

No offense if you're emo and in Tennessee, by the way. Black hair and girl pants are just fine with me.

MODERATOR[/QUOTE]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b]Moderators obsessed during every reply and took offensive reactions[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Hmm. [b][/b] I felt like talking about moderators today. [u][b][i]Silver_blade[/i][/b][/u], why did you put down [b]MODERATOR[/b] as the next acronym? I'm curious, i'm not trying to be a [b][i]butt[/i][/b] or anything if you wanna know. I'm so sad that [b][i]The Person Below Me[/i][/b] game is over though! But [b][i][As [u]Raiyuu[/u] stated][/i][/b] there was too much off-topic stuff going on [b][i](Maybe i'm to blame also...)[/i][/b]. Anyway, that's why i'm creating this next acronym:[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]TPBMISOVER[/u][/i][/b] ([b]The Person Below Me [Game] is over[/b]) *I would like for this acronym to be about [b]'TPBM'[/b] Game, if you dont mind. [b][i](Just do the best you can if you can't come up with anything.)[/i][/b][/size][/font]
Posted
Ålpha-Æpsilon, you left out a lot of the acronym (6 letters).

TPBMISOVER

The person below me is sadly obliterated, verily, ended regrettably.

SHADOW

Suffering humans add days of woe.

SETSUNA
Posted
SETSUNA...OK here it goes.

SETSUNA=Soon Evil Tropical Scientists Unveil New Atoms.

That is true, beware the evil tropical scientists and their new atoms.

New Acronym= MTVISODD
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]Not to be a killjoy...

Forum games aren't against the rules, so I've hummed and haaed about this a fair bit, but this thread just isn't good quality. Randomness has its place, but I think over 100 posts of randomness is just silly.

[b]Thread closed.[/b][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...