Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Hrm, well, I was getting pretty bored around the house here. So, I decided I'd start messing around on Photoshop more. And I came out with the following. I thought it came out rather nice, it took a little less then two days to complete. Yes, I do realize that it is rather busy. I'm particularly proud of the little brush effects I made, as well as the castle/tower things, lol. Comments and crit, please! =]

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25643&stc=1[/img][/center][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have no particula ridea why, but between what looks like sime paper, a large cresent, a dark castle and a whole lot of destruction, this picture is realy cool. It looks like it'd make a good CD cover or something.
Guest Ukume
Posted
Very cool indeed i like it a lot, very dark just my kinda thing
Posted
[size=1]Ukume, Sho Ayori, please read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] so that you know what is expected of you and how things work around OB. Your posts aren't up to par as far as their quality is concerned.[/size]
Posted
even though it's very messy, it's a good kind of messy. The only thing is that the lower left corner seems a little off. it doesn't fit the rest of the image all too much. I like the floating castle. But to bring out the castle a little more, I would suggest to have just a tad color to the castle. just a tad. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...