Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Ålpha-Æpsilon']TPBM Slurs while talking. Sometimes.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]False, thankfully my eloquence is not hampered by slurring.

The person below me uses TXT language in mobile/cell phone messages.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin']The person below me uses TXT language in mobile/cell phone messages.[/quote] Yes I do, and all the time too. I luv 2 txt 2 my wife when I have time 2 spare. I luv it.

TPBM wants to be the next president.
Posted
[QUOTE=Oblivion]Yes I do, and all the time too. I luv 2 txt 2 my wife when I have time 2 spare. I luv it.

TPBM wants to be the next president.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, i'd rather be someone who does something to make a difference rather than a figurehead.

TPBM likes Quiznos better than Subway.
Posted
[quote name='BKstyles']TPBM likes Quiznos better than Subway.[/quote]

Ack! I [B]live[/B] off of Subway. Quiznos is a distant after-thought.

TPBM is a great role model to the kids. (Role Model on OB doesn't count!)
Posted
[quote name='BKstyles']TPBM likes Quiznos better than Subway.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]False. Never actually eaten in either.

The person below me has worn underwear belonging to the opposite gender.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='freakonaleash']TPBM spends at least 5 hours a day on the internet[/quote]

[quote name='Gavin']The person below me has worn underwear belonging to the opposite gender.[/quote]

False for [B]freakonaleash[/B], but i'm trying to get there! I luv my OB!

Um... Hell no, for [B]Gavin[/B], [B]BUT[/B] I have tried on a female wig for fun!

TPBM is a computer whiz.
Posted
[QUOTE=Oblivion]False for [B]freakonaleash[/B], but i'm trying to get there! I luv my OB!

Um... Hell no, for [B]Gavin[/B], [B]BUT[/B] I have tried on a female wig for fun!

TPBM is a computer whiz.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Gee, you flatter me. :blush:

o_o

Actually no, i'm not a computer whiz. But i know a moderate amount. Enough to get by for what i do on the computer.

tpbm loves to play electric guitar.


[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Fixedsys]you guessed right!
i love my electric guitar......
i rarely ever practice, but thats another story.....
the person below me enjoys mac 'n cheese at midnight[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
heck yeah! I like it any time. And just to clear something up, i'm not fat as you might think about the answer. I'm the living phrase 'looks like she hasn't eaten in her life'.

So yes,
TPBM has Encarta on thier computer.
Posted
[QUOTE=Fluffeh]heck yeah! I like it any time. And just to clear something up, i'm not fat as you might think about the answer. I'm the living phrase 'looks like she hasn't eaten in her life'.

So yes,
TPBM has Encarta on thier computer.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. What is that?

TPBM has on the nightie.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
False. My false reply is true. Lol :D

TPBM can make a sentence from the acronym XEMNAS in[B] 'The Acronym Game'[/B]
[B]EDIT: (I honestly don't know if anyone can...)[/B]
Posted
True. To prove it: Xylophones entering Madrid never actually sell.

TPBM likes/knows/studies Latin (as in the immortal language Latin).
Posted
False. (silver_blade, can you enter that in the Acronym game please so posts can continue. Everyone quit playing when I put XEMNAS. :animesigh )

TPBM is multi lingual
Posted
Sort of true. I don't know any languages other than English that are still spoken, but I take Latin. I might take French later on, though.

TPBM likes Namco's Tales series.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...