RiaBinx Posted October 25, 2008 Posted October 25, 2008 I have lately been crazy about Code Geass. In fact, I finished the first season in two days. R2 won't be showing until next weekend on [Adult Swim]. I will probably change my desktop by next week. [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/MYDesktop10-24-10-25-1.jpg"]Current wallpaper[/URL] I've made these on photoshop, though they're not that good... [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/UnearthlyFlower.jpg"]Glowing Flower[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/Notes.jpg"]Notes[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/newspaper.jpg"]Newspaper clippings[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/FallFaeries.jpg"]Fall Magic[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/fairy.jpg"]Honestly, I have no idea why I made this one. I hate it.[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/DarknessClaws.jpg"]The first wallpaper I made.[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/Dad2.jpg"]Orange vs. Blue[/URL] [URL="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/angelcat09/Alchemy.jpg"]Best if you like Full Metal Alchemist[/URL] All of these are wallpapers. If you want them, you can use them, but don't claim them as your own.
Mr. Maul Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I've been slowly redoing my desktop, and this is what I've got so far:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [center][URL="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/Desktop1.png"][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/DesktopThumb1.png[/IMG][/URL][/center] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Shazam. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recaldy Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 [URL]http://pict.com/view/1595766/800/background[/URL] I <3 Ryoko wallpaper found @ [url]www.theotaku.com[/url]. I'd make it the same as everyone elses format if I knew exactly how. ; ;
Cat Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 My current lovely wallpaper. Just browsing and came across it. Created by Jackie Sullivan. [URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/wallpaperRG.jpg[/URL]
Desbreko Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [color=#4B0082]This thread will never die. I just got a shiny new 24" 1920x1200 H-IPS LCD monitor and figured it was time for a change of wallpaper. (I think it had been over a year since my last change.) So I went hunting for some good Touhou ones and ended up with Hakurei Reimu and Lily White. The black bar on the bottom right is because my secondary monitor only goes up to 1280x1024.[/color] [URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/i/destopu.jpg/][IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7114/destopu.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
pax et agape Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 I change it all the time but this is my current one (a wallpaper from hime hisagi on theOtaku): [IMG]http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-544282-20090101213314.jpg[/IMG]
Skye Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 [quote name='Cat'][center]My Current Laptop Desktop: [URL="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/6u5gk8l.jpg"][U]Cat's Wallpaper[/U][/URL] I found while searching for Nana images and loved it. Created by Sabriel. [/center][/QUOTE] [size=1]STEAL. <3 Nana AND Rent.[/size]
Nony Posted February 13, 2010 Posted February 13, 2010 [quote name='Desbreko'][URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/i/destopu.jpg/][IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7114/destopu.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] Heh, Des. I see that Chat window you have down there. As for my current desktop, it's kinda plain, but it is a reference to .hack ([i]no, really?![/i]), so I enjoy it plenty. :) [URL=http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/?action=view¤t=desktop_02132010.png][IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/th_desktop_02132010.png[/IMG][/URL]
TimeChaser Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 This one's pretty obvious... [URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=Eleven.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_Eleven.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sangome Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Recently got hooked on [B]BlazBlue[/B], so I finally decked out my desktop with a wallpaper from the official Japanese Calamity Trigger site. [CENTER][URL=http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/?action=view¤t=Blazblue.jpg][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/th_Blazblue.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
Katie! Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 [quote name='Miss Anonymous']Heh, Des. I see that Chat window you have down there. As for my current desktop, it's kinda plain, but it is a reference to .hack ([i]no, really?![/i]), so I enjoy it plenty. :) [URL=http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/?action=view¤t=desktop_02132010.png][IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/th_desktop_02132010.png[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] [URL=http://img521.imageshack.us/i/picture1wb.png/][IMG]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4790/picture1wb.th.png[/IMG][/URL] [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/crap/9b6f4864c822e1a97c98507c2b41a74f.gif[/img]
Nony Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Citric'][URL=http://img521.imageshack.us/i/picture1wb.png/][IMG]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4790/picture1wb.th.png[/IMG][/URL] [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/crap/9b6f4864c822e1a97c98507c2b41a74f.gif[/img][/QUOTE] Noice. I actually knew the guy who colored that wallpaper.
Boo Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [font=lucida fax]I've got a real NaBHaN wallpaper, because NaBHaN is the real stuff. [URL=http://img42.imageshack.us/i/nabhan.png/][IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1492/nabhan.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/font]
TimeChaser Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 New promo image... Gah, when will the season start!? :animestun [URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/?action=view¤t=Vortex.jpg][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/th_Vortex.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Nony Posted March 27, 2010 Posted March 27, 2010 So hey, a little game called .hack//Link came out earlier this month. And with it came some other goodies, namely: [URL=http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/?action=view¤t=desktop_03272010.png][IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/th_desktop_03272010.png[/IMG][/URL] Hells yes. <3 Also note that I was listening to my .hack//Link OST in iTunes when I took this. >3>
Nomad Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Here's mine. :) I had another wall up a bit ago, but found this one a bit funnier. :P My desktop is a bit disorganized at the moment though, I've been real lazy with the cleanliness as of late, lol. [URL=http://img706.imageshack.us/i/desktoppjg.jpg/][IMG]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4387/desktoppjg.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Recommended Posts