OtakuBoards

Brothers/Sisters

Fall

Do any of your brothers or sisters annoy you? My brothers do. Once my second youngest brother was at school, and he egged a classroom, and somehow he got me into trouble for it. And we're always fighting al day, we never ever get along. Also, my brothers always want it their way, and if they don't get it, they chuck a tantrum.

So, do any of your brothers or sisters annoy you, and if so, why?

Just curious, just to see if I'm the only one around here who has annoying little brothers....... :angry2:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
:angry2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh! Well, my sister is 22yrs old...and she lives in Ohio, so I rarely talk or see her...and that' quite alright by me :D

My brother (23) just moved back in the house...and that has been non-stop hell for me :angry2: ...but that's ok because [I]I'm[/I] moving out of the house in a week :excited: :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Ugh! Well, my sister is 22yrs old...and she lives in Ohio, so I rarely talk or see her...and that' quite alright by me :D

My brother (23) just moved back in the house...and that has been non-stop hell for me :angry2: ...but that's ok because [I]I'm[/I] moving out of the house in a week :excited: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

:cussing: U are so lucky your brothers and sisters are older than u! Mine is only 10 years old and she bugs me all day everyday!!:bawl:

my brother jon is one of my best friends. we're only 18 months apart. i'm not as close to the other one, james, but he doesn't annoy me at all. they're both really smart & jon can play the hell outta some guitar.

oh, but jon does annoy me greatly when he gets DUIs...

jon is on the left, james on the right. (sorry, i don't know how to resize.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Do any of your brothers or sisters annoy you? My brothers do. Once my second youngest brother was at school, and he egged a classroom, and somehow he got me into trouble for it. And we're always fighting al day, we never ever get along. Also, my brothers always want it their way, and if they don't get it, they chuck a tantrum.

Just curious, just to see if I'm the only one around here who has annoying little brothers....... :angry2: [/B][/QUOTE]

I have an odler brother, he annoys the HELL OUT OF ME. He is the crazyist most annoying person in the world... Ask Final Flash, he will tell you how crazy he is...(cough)Large-object-throwing(cough)

Well i have two sisters (if you count my exchange student), and have two brothers. The ages are 16 & 17 (sisters) , 18 & my other brother is 20. And i am the youngest at 13 :crying: , I am a "youngin". And do they every annoy me. All i do is beat them in video games and they punch me :blackeye: . So I have a bit of trouble with them, adn my sister, she slaps me ALL the time, her mood changes so fast.

[SIZE=1]Well, I have a 1/2 brother, he doesn't bother me at all, he's the only of my sibllings that I get along with. He's 21, a father, but not a husband(yet) Lol, there's my quickie lil bio on him. He's about the only person that likes rap thatI get along with here,m ainly because I can tolerate ONLY Bone Thugs n' Harmony, so we kick back to that sometimes, and other times he'll let me listen to my stuff, lol.

And then there's my sister...:angry2: Ya, I'm still waiting for the genetic results to come back on this one.. I probably could go on but I'd probably get warned on bannishment by every Admin'God person here..

And then there's my other "sister".. she's not really my sister at all, lol, just a friend of mine that doesn't have any siblings, so I told her I'd be her older bro, and we keep the whole borther sister thing going, it's funny cause a lot of people believe that we actually are brother and sister :p Ya, I'd rather have her for my sis than this other hell spawn that somehow might be related to me :confuse2: :mad:[/SIZE]

[color=crimson]I have four sisters. Two of them are older, and two of them are younger. My two older sisters and my other sister that's the next youngest after me are complete idiots! And they're dilenquients! (Bah, I totally cannot spell that...) My dad doesn't hardly trust me because he thinks I'm going to go out and do the kind of stuff that they do. It's so annoying. Can't do anything, I swear. But I live. I still have my nice mommy.

OH YEAH...and my youngest sister is the most annoying thing that has ever existed.

Anna, I would die to trade places with you. I love your sisters and your little brother...*smiles*[/color]

I have two older brothers, one younger sister, and one younger brother. I also have urges to kill them all!!!! But personally, I'm using them all in my master plan! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lady M.......... I must pay compliments to your parents for passing some [i]very[/i] nice genes on to their male offspring (erm, especially the one on the right.....;) ) even though I've heard you don't like them very much............. at least they didn't mess up there :blush: (slap me if I'm wrong for that -_- )

Anywho, I have 3 sisters and 1 bro, and besides them, I'm the oldest. Tori, you can switch places w/ me, I don't mind ^_^ I still want you to leave your anime collection tho..... something to watch :D

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I come from a pretty big family (come to think of it. . so does my mom. . she came from a family with 9 kids. . WOW). There are 6 kids in our family.

Chris 25
Shuan (Married with a year old child - cutie too) 23
Brent 22
Aaron (me. . yeah~) 20
David 18
Stacie 16

Don't even ask the ages, since I can not even remember. The numbers I put up besides them are mostly accurate, but might be way off as well ^_^ So there! Maybe I will post some pics with them, but I would have to remember to do so this weekend, and well. . I can't remember what I did five minutes ago. .

I don't really think anyone is really annoying, so much as they just tend to rub you the wrong way from time to time. Stacie and I got pretty close when we were the only ones living at home for some time. She only gets annoying when she REALLY tries hard to hang out with my friends. . LOL, but mostly that never annoys me. David is usually pretty cool, and can't remember the last time I got annoyed with him. Shaun is only a tempermental case. He is usually pretty cool, but his favorite thing to do is shut off my GAMECUBE when I am playing and he visits the house >_< but I am working on restraint =P Chris and Brent are the bashers of the family. Sure, everyone can bash really well in our family, but these two play off each other, and tend to get nasty, scaring people off (no really!). The ones that stay or fight back tend to go on to become friends with them, which is funny enough in itself =)

Oh well. . that is all I can think of. . the biggest thing I hate, is when I pick up one or two of their bad habbits from hanging around them too much. As a whole, I do not have an especially large closeness to anyone in the family, but we all get along, and it is all good.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]im the only [i]real[/i] child. my brother and sister are failed abortions. [/B][/QUOTE]
good lord, navi.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Lady M.......... I must pay compliments to your parents for passing some [i]very[/i] nice genes on to their male offspring (erm, especially the one on the right.....;) ) even though I've heard you don't like them very much............. at least they didn't mess up there :blush: (slap me if I'm wrong for that -_- )
[/B][/QUOTE]
yes, my parents do have good genes, but their personalities SUCK!

today is my brother james' 18th birthday! woo-hoo! he's finally legal.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]
yes, my parents do have good genes, but their personalities SUCK!
[/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, Lady, I think it's time you post that piccy with [I]you[/I] in too! ...that way- [I]not[/I] just the female, and gay male communtiy can have some eye candy. Hehe :love2: :rotflmao:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]erm, okay. this is the same pic.

god, but my dad is a dork. [/B][/QUOTE]

*right click - save* Hehe, just playin' :) ...lookin' good though! how old is this pic?:wow: