Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]erm, okay. this is the same pic.

god, but my dad is a dork. [/B][/QUOTE]

He looks like he's related to Bill Gates! Is that u in the pic? U look so sexy! But ur two bro's look like their goth's.
Posted
I have a little bro who I love to bits but I hate him at the same time :devil: :D He is younger than me but he is richer than me, has a better job and a beautiful studio flat with his girlfirend. Not that I'm bitter or anything :flaming:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
man my brothers are starting to bug me again, its like we get along for like 4 to 7 days, then a while of fighting then its okay again.

p.s. WOW Lady M, your very pretty!:love:
Posted
Looking good LM!

*AHEM* Here's the sibling list:

Jorge-24 (Getting married tomorrow!)
Josue-19
Me-15
Litza-7
Frank-5

We all are best friends and like pretty much the same things...I fear the little ones, since they can master any video game in 1 play:nervous: ...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]i have two brothers, im the oldest but they bug the hell outa sooo bad but i still like them... sometimes:all: [/B][/QUOTE]

try being in the middle it sux really bad
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I come from a pretty big family (come to think of it. . so does my mom. . she came from a family with 9 kids. . WOW). There are 6 kids in our family.

Chris 25
Shuan (Married with a year old child - cutie too) 23
Brent 22
Aaron (me. . yeah~) 20
David 18
Stacie 16
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

My mum comes from a family of two kids, here and her brother. But I come from a family like yours! 6 kids in my family too!

Boys:
Me - 13
Shannon - 11/12
Kieran - 10/11
Brayth - 1

Girls:
Rhiannon - 10
Renae - 2

As you can see, the boys dominate our family here..... hehehe.... But the wierd thing is, my family is never getting along; that's the kids I mean. Us boys are always fighting, and the girls just sit there and watch television. hehe.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]

try being in the middle it sux really bad [/B][/QUOTE]

I am a mc too! Maybe thats why i want to take over the world so much, cause i'm a mc, who doesn't get alot of attention, and when i do, it's normally the bad kind.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

how old is this pic?:wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

it's about a year old. i actually look nothing like that, we were getting ready for the family portrait. i look more like this (though my hair's a lot longer now, it's down to my waist):
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Anywho, I have 3 sisters and 1 bro, and besides them, I'm the oldest. Tori, you can switch places w/ me, I don't mind ^_^ I still want you to leave your anime collection tho..... something to watch :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Anna, your sisters rock so much, it's not even funny. Especially the one that told me I was her idol! That made me feel kind of good about myself, that I'm a role model for some kid! And you could keep the anime collection, I'd be worth it to get rid of Franki and Ashley. As long as you let me borrow some of it sometimes! *grins*:D[/color]
Posted
Heh, okay Tori, that sounds fair enuff.....

Lady M, you're so pretty! I want your hair!! :angry3: ^_^ So James is 18 now, eh? He's a cutie. I know how you feel when it comes to dad's being dorks...... 'cept it's beyond 'dork',... it's like, just their whole state of being is enuff to drive you postal. -___- heh, and that's putting it a nice way.... major control-freak. But the tighter he tries his grip, we just slip farher and farther away. Oh well..
Posted
One brother and two sisters. We get along very well, but my sister is a bit bossy. My sisters and I shared the same room over ten years. My brother and I just get along couple years ago, after he's over with the girls business.

Lady M, you have cute brothers, and you look very hot (I'm a girl, but I think you look hot)
Posted
Shane's alright I surpose. He kinda keeps to himself and I keep to myself, but sometimes we share sweets or sot down and watch tv together. Most of the time we just sit opposite each other on our computers and he'll like some of my songs and start moaning "awww come on tell me what it is I've got to download it, it's kool" and will keep bouncing on me until I give in.....today he actually set the cat on me :confuse2:
Posted
heh, i have one younger bro (he turned 21 this year), he tends to drink a bit too much when he's out with his friends (fortuneately, that's not too often). we get along most of the time, but we tend to get to each other. but let anyone else pick on him, and look out for us. :demon:
my mom comes from a fam with 6 kids (5 of them female :toothy: )
Posted
OOC: switch places w/my brother, Tori!! It's fun when you're at my house. It's like heck when he's around.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL of my siblings are annoying!! I have 2 older sisters, 1 little sister, and 1 little brother. I tell you, my brother can get away with murder!! He's "mommy's little angel." feh.

little brother-(from my mom's point of view):angel:

little brother-(from my point of view):devil:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in the middle.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, some people sent me some requests on AOL to post my family shot. Keep in mind this is a bit old, and the person who took this shot was a complete idiot. . and they call themselves professionals!! HA! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, some people sent me some requests on AOL to post my family shot. Keep in mind this is a bit old, and the person who took this shot was a complete idiot. . and they call themselves professionals!! HA! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Erm, where is it? Anyway, cool.....
Posted
I have a little brother but he's actually pretty cool. Unfortunately I can't say the same for my older sister. She treats me like hell for playing alot of video games and watching lots of anime (even though her boyfriend does that stuff too).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Erm, where is it? Anyway, cool..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, my comp was glitching when I tried to post the picture. . so I forgot to even check back here. . whoops ^_^ woulda just deleted it or tried a second time to post the picture. . gonna try now, though I think the picture is too big.

[EDIT] LOL, guess I made it too small? ^_^

Anyways, here is the run down on the members of my family.
Obviously those are my parents in the middle =P From left to right around the back, we have: Stacie, David, Chris, Aaron (me again, yeah), Brent, and Shaun. sorry about the messed up one before =P[END EDIT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I just have a little sister. She's just 10 but drives me crazy! Well, crazier. I love her though, the little devil child that she is...:devil:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Oh The holiday season! A time for all families to come together and be merry. ...:nope:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]

try being in the middle it sux really bad [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. Try being in the middle and the only girl...even worse. Better yet, try to live with an older brother who is a freakin musical genius, a younger brother who is insane with really really bony fists, and then be the only girl in the middle and be the intelligent one. I guarantee that it's not fun.

I do have a couple friends that are like sisters...To be honest, Tori (Queen Asuka) is one of em! Some of the others live in various and sundry states...If it weren't for my friends I would've already been driven out of my mind!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...