OtakuBoards

Ever Dream Anime?

Mewprincess

Ever had a dream about anime? Well, there's this one dream I have that I was a Mew Mew (in the anime Tokyo Mew Mew). I fought against aliens...and with Ichigo as my cousin. I wore a black Mew Mew costume (and the rest of the details were a blur...). *sigh* it was totally awesome....guess this is one dream that will never come true....

Oh, and I had this other one when Cloud was battling Sephiroth, he got thrown off a cliff, and turned into a fish (?????). I woke up laffin my butt off!! *sigh* cloud.......... :luv:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I usually dream video games, there have been a few times I've dreamed anime. Once, I was Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. I was wearing a fluffy white bathrobe (that looked sort of like a kimono), and I became the leader of three bandits. The dream ended with me walking down the street I live on facing a really blue sky with the bandits following me and a bokken in my hand. I've been Kagome from Inuyasha, but I don't remember the details of the dream. I've also been Rain from G Gundam and dreamed about a Gundam fight.

[font=arial]I have many anime dreams, mostly of FMA, my most memorable dream being that I was the sister of Ed and Al Elric, from FMA, which became the basis of a fanfic of mine.

Oddly enough, the night I saw that episode was the night that "The Other Brothers Elric" debuted. Oo After that, for the next six weeks, I had FMA related dreams, which included Ed shooting someone [spoiler](prelude to episodes 46-48, perchance?)[/spoiler], Ed and Al being chased by a giant leaf (I swear, I don't know what goes on in my mind...), AND Ed rejecting Winry.

I've also had two seperate dreams involving Ed and Hohenheim...which...I'd rather not get into... >///>[/font]

Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Ya I dreamed about anime it was pretty cool I was Ichigo from bleach, well I was fighting kuchiki byakuya and I was getting my but kicked and I tried to use his ban kay but it didnt work :(

I had a dream after first reading Fruits Basket, but it didn't have any of the characters in it. I was at school, and everytime I went to speak to someone they'd transform into an animal from the zodiac. It was quite scary as in my dream I got really worried and whenever I went near someone they'd transform.

I've had loads of dreams where I'm in a PS2 game though, but you can see your health bar, and background miuic is playing. But that probably just comes from playing Final Fantasy to much.

Well, I didn't dream anime until just the other night. I remember dreaming that they were gonna show brand new episodes of Hellsing on t.v. And that's about all I remember, too bad I don't have more dreams^^

Guest Kira.Urameshi
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]You haaaaaaad to ask, didn't you? :animesigh Hehe, well, here I go. :animestun

I had this dream I was trapped inside a walmart (almost all of my dreams have walmart in them.) and then had to run to a safer place because there were zombies. (another thing in most of my dreams.) ...and then all of a sudden, I was intercepted by... Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo. >_> And then, suddenly.. v__v I was naked. So, I'm standing there in front of Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo, NAKED, and turns out, they're controling the zombies that are invading the earth... and then Kadaj decides to rape me D: and all of a sudden, Sephiroth pops out of nowhere and says, "...What the hell are you doing?" and Kadaj sulks in the corner while Sephiroth lectures him and I run off... o___o and suddenly i'm in a hoard of vampires.. and i'm one of their pets! D: Anyways, everything was all anime-like, and I'll stop here, because the rest of the dream wasn't really about any anime in particular. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Dogwaffle
my dreams usually tend to become kaleidoscopic if I ever dream about anime. I never really remember any of my dreams, due to the fact that paying attention requires effort.

btw mewlady, nice banner^_ ^FFX-2 roxX0rX :catgirl:

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Only about one show that I can actually remember. I had just finished watching the uncut version of Sailor Moon. I had borrowed the set from one of my friends and literally spent a week watching it every chance I got. By the time I got to the end of the disks she loaned me I started having dreams where I was Sailor Moon and I was using the special attacks from the show to clobber criminals. It was kind of weird since I dreamed the same type of dream several nights in a row. Even though I was suppose to be Sailor Moon in my dream I often used attacks from different characters in the show. I think I did that for about three nights and then my dreams went back to normal. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Oh. My. GOD.
I had this one that I had after watching 2 1/2 hours of Wolf's Rain. I was completely human, and I was on this guide of a prison (?) with a police officer.
Then it started to get weird.
I saw a perfectly white wolf, like Kiba from Wolf's Rain. And I ran at it, picked it up, and ran off.
The police ran after me, and you know how sometimes you'll run in slow-mo in dreams? Well, due to the slow-mo-ness, I was caught up with and the police shot me.
I thought I fell over dead, but I kinda like, [U]slid[/U] out of my skin and became a wolf too.

Is that weird or what??[/COLOR]

I've never really had a dream that I was -in- an anime or was an anime character or anything like, but I once had a dream where everyone was speaking in Japanese that was subtitled XD;;;; (and we were doing like...crazy normal stuff O_o it was just Japanese with English subtitles *laughs*)

Though I think I've had a dream where I was cosplaying XD; which is sort of like being an anime character.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ok, I just had another dream. I had that guy in the anime Tactics (the one with the blue hair)...So I told a girl to wait (standing) for him, then told the guy to go to the girl. He (with glasses on...???) flew past her, then came back (without glasses) (pretending to be two people). He said to the girl, "That went very well. (sarcastic). I guess the girl knew that he was trying to be two people. So the guy said, "I don't what I was thinkin being your boyfriend." And I woke up. So yea, I know it made no sense at all. but hey, aren't all my dreams? lol :animeswea [/COLOR]

yes I have, it had something to do with my daily life, FMA and outlaw star, and thrown in the blender.

I turned a pile of rocks into, you guessed it...more rocks. p(-__-)q

I got caught twice trying to smuggle a prototype Ps3 onti my ship. :animeangr

my crew was basically my friends but they assumed the roles of everyone in the anime. o___0

and in pirate fashion, I got slapped by my former love interest. p(-___-)q

...and did I metion most of the episode was dubbed in english?

dude, that was the best dream ever.

'cept for the slapping part, this moring I woke up with a red mark on my face, and it hurt like crap.

- Leon Fury.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Before today I would have said no. If I had dreamed of anime in the past I do not remember it. But last night I dreamed about [B]Now and Then Here and There[/B]. If you?ve seen it, then I?m sure you can imagine what type of messed up wacky dream it would be. It was very disturbing as instead of being in another world, what was happening in that anime, was happening in our world. Countries and people as we know them were gone, destroyed by the insane leader waging war in that particular anime. Everywhere I went cities and towns had been destroyed, their people enslaved. I was just an ordinary citizen who had somehow managed to escape, but there was no where to go as very few people had survived the madness. [/COLOR]

[B]i had a dream once that i was in the Yugioh gang :animeswea
I had Long dark Brown hair and i was in love with Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler .....it was pretty funny cuz then they (SXJ) started to like eachother lol it was SOOOO wired!!!![/B]

:catgirl:

• 2 weeks later...
ohhhhh i have....

i was having a dream that i was kagome from the anime/manga inuyasha

i was kagome and me and kikyo were left alone in a cave (just like in the episode where kikyo and kagome were trapped in some cave and kikyo was slowly dieing cause her soulcollectors were fading away ect.)and so i had the chance me being kagome i wanted to beat the crap out of kikyo..

i know u might be thinking "kagome wouldn't do that she's too nice and caring"but I was kagome so i wanted to beat the crap out of kikyo FOR kagome in the end i ended up saving her instead.....

grrr me having pity on that woman kikyo :animecry:

[COLOR=Blue]I had a really weird anime dream once. I still can't believe that my sub-conscious could make up such a dream... Anyway, here it is:

I was Pikachu, and Ash went missing, so I had to find him with Conan. We found him at Team Rocket's hide-out. Then Team Rocket started to attack us with a Gundam (I think it was Gundam Wing). So I had to get into my Gundam (I think it was Freedom), but the cocpit (is that how you spell it? :animeswea ) was up too high. So I had to fly like they do in Dragon Ball. But I couldn't fly properly, so I ended up swimming through the air. I got into the Gundam, then I tried to fire a Kamehame Ha Wave at Team Rocket, but the Gundam wouldn't respond. So I got out and tried to fire a Thunderbolt at them. That didn't work either... :animedepr So I jumped towards Team Rocket with Iron Tail...

Then my mother woke me up. So I don't know how this dream ends... :( In my dreams, Ash is still captured by Team Rocket... Poor Ash... :animecry:

[/COLOR]

[quote name='Kurayami Oji']Well, I didn't dream anime until just the other night. I remember dreaming that they were gonna show brand new episodes of Hellsing on t.v. And that's about all I remember, too bad I don't have more dreams^^[/quote]

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Times New Roman]Funny you should mention that - I was recently reading that the creator has enough material to do another season and it was under serious consideration. The anime only goes about 4 books into the manga, so maybe your dream will come true... [/FONT] [/COLOR] :catgirl:

Guest HogoshaEnzeru
I haven't dreamt in anime.. I have had a dream in manga though. It was crazy! It would go to panel by panel. I was stuck in a tree and Hiei and Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho tried to get me out. Weird.

[size=1]My dreams are usually in anime. That's probably because I watch anime often before I go to bed.

I had an excellent [b]Naruto[/b] one the other night. It was amazing. In real life, my friend and I are doing an RP between ourselves about Naruto and basically my dream played it out, and further on. I woke up with a huge grin on my face because, for once, my dream actually stopped in a good place, not in the middle of an exciting part like normal.

I did have another anime dream last night. This time is was [b]One Piece[/b] - the Japanese version. It was fantastic. I was my fanfic character Kura. I played out the story exactly how I wanted to write it. Pity I can't remember most of it now. ;_;[/size]

oh yeah totally! I always dream about anime! I'm what you call "fan girl MAX" As i always dream about the hotties and the cuties from anime. EX: the other day, Hitsugaya Toshiro from bleach was my brother and I was able to help him from his past unlike Hinamori did. [[spoiler]his parents were murdered[/spoiler]] I was so happy.... :sleep:............................................................................................................... O_O :animecry: damn it was only a dream!

[size=1][indent][color=#007520]It's not nice to reveal spoilers from a series without hiding it from casual viewers. I covered a section of your post with spoiler tags, but you should learn how to use them before you post more spoilers. -r2[/color][/indent][/size]

[size=1]Heh. :animeswea

I do too [b]Shiros_Hime123[/b]. I can't remember how many I've had with my bishies in them. But they are always the best dreams to have, yes?

Another one I remembered was [b]Peacemaker Kurogane[/b]. Again I played out my fanfic character. I like that one because I actually fought samurai style with other people and I could feel the adrenaline pumping.

Dreams are excellent for living fantasy, feeling things you don't normally feel and experiencing things you don't normally experience.[/size]

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]Do you really need to use the quote feature if you're just repeating the most recent post in whole? You can choose a specific portion to quote if you want to show what you're replying to specifically, otherwise, we understand you're replying to the most recent post. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]

Ha, I usually dream in I of the Dragon Mode, with my spells at the bottom of my veiw and the gaphics sort of... choppy, guess is how you describe it. Kinda Like Kita said. :) (like this one time, after finishing the latest Harry Potter Book, I told Barroth, my dragon, to go eat Snape. =^o_O^= and he did.)

But on rare occasion I'll have a cool dream anime style: like this one night, I had a dream I was in the local Barnes and Noble, and Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle was reading the kids a story in the kiddie corner. I was all anime-d up too (It was cool! I like myself like an anime charcter! Too bad I can't draw people... :))

I had to sneak, or maybe I was acting like I was sneaking to be silly, behind the kids to get to the latest volume of Tsubasa. I ended up feeling stupid because after reaching the manga there was a tune and Syaoran, Fai and Kurogane were watching me with a confused expression.
I clutched the manga to my chest, did a squeal, and then I was in front of my house(and everything looked real again except I was still animated...) and a beehive fell from my maple tree, and the bees chased me. I dropped the manga. :( It was really a very silly dream...

It was funny because the next day my mother took me to go pick up the latest volume.=^n_n^= yay!