OtakuBoards

Ever Dream Anime?

Mewprincess

I've had this weird dream with the character from Pita-ten. The weird part was that they were all manga version, and one colour. Like, Misha was all outlined in turquoise and Kotarou had a purpleish outline, and they weren't filled in. o_O

I've had another with Pokemon crossing over with (strangly enough) Cardcaptor Sakura. The different characters ended up going after both Pokemon and Clow Cards.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well I had another dream about anime last night but I can't seem to remember what anime it was. All I remember is that it was anime^^ I think I remember something about teaming up with my favorite anime characteror something to that extent. Too bad all I do when I have a dream is just forget it :animesigh Well, I guess that makes the second time i've had a dream about anime^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I had a dream that I was glomping Al once. >///> My friend had a dream that Kaiba was calling me his "googoo Bear" and we were married. I've also had a dream where I was a wolf in Wolf's Rain and another dream that I was the monkey in Fruits Basket. They were all so awesome!!! ^^

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Hmmmm....I think it was a while ago, I dreamed I had Dragon Ball Z/GT powers myself :D It was heaps cool!!! :D I could turn Super Saiyan (SSJ 1 Only :animesigh ) and I was fighting some random enemy!!! It was great!!! :animesigh i want a dream on Tenjho Tenge :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Its a little fuzzy, but I do remember dreaming once about being Saori Kido from Saint Seiya. I think it was when I first started watching the uncut version. Anyway, in the dream I was captured by someone and for some reason Kiki rescued me. Weird.

I had another dream awhile ago that I was in a video store that sold anime, and was looking for Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya DVDs. I walked around the store like five times, but all the anime was either Yugioh or Inuyasha. Another weird one.

[COLOR=Navy]I?ve never dreamed about anime, but I?ve dreamed about anime type characters from a video game. Does that count?

I dreamed about a game that I?ve never even played. Primarily because it?s an adult anime video game. o_O But the characters all have wings like angels and in my dreams some of them were demons instead of angels. And naturally the angels wanted me dead so the demons were protecting me. It was weird since I?ve never played the game so I?ve no idea if it?s even accurate as to what the game is about.

Oh and if you?re curious, it?s this game in this wallpaper here made by indifference. ;) Who has the game, I?m so jealous! Even if it is an adult game, the characters are so damn cute! [URL=http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=43963][COLOR=Navy][B]Wallpape[/B]r[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR]

i have a dream about Saiyuki..at that time i rode a motorcycle(somewhere at the desert) and met the sanzo group..coincedentally im going the same path with them..so after that, of course there's a problem that we have to fight demons and stuff...but i dont hav probs to fight with demons..cos i have lightsaber(kinda absurd isnt it?)then we hang out at the bar at the nearest city,have some chit chat.. the dream is kinda long..its for real..Lastly when im about to say goodbye..my mom woke me up. :animesigh

the scary thing is. . . i do dream anime, and quite often. the dreams are vivid, and the characters are recurring. it's those damn "war of the realms" characters from that book that we're working on. . . and the scenes and backdrop are so real, i wake up kinda freaked, sometimes. i had a joke conversation with a friend in a bar, once, kidding around that i was receiving signals from another dimension--or that i'm just schizo-affective.
once, i had a dream that i was in Florida with Jiriaya from Naruto. . . and that character kinda bugs me. We were shopping for rice (?????) What brought THAT on?

yes i have dreamed anime.But a lot of the times it was one that made me feel bad.THe main one I'm talking about had to do with Fullmetal Alchemist.I was walking with Ed and Al when Envy jumped up in front of us.Ed started cussing him out and after he finished Envy was staring at me.He told me taht the mission was eover and that i could rejion him.Ed didn't know what he was talking about and asked me what he meant.But i ended up attaking him before he finished.TUrns out i was just pretending to be friends wiht him but i wasn't a homunculus.SO then after he was still unconcious ENvy said good job and went away.But I had gotten so close to Ed that i fell to the ground and started crying.He woke up and forgave me and but i still felt so terrible that I had hurt him like that.SO yes.Maybe now you see why it made me feel bad.

Guest Luna Yukari
i've had dreams like that...
most with naruto and me trying to kill sasuke but always failing......
one hellsing dream when i got to fight with seras in alucard, but ended up dying... :animecry:
but most of my anime dreams are when i'm going to get killed.... :animedepr

[COLOR=Blue]I've had a couple myself.

One that I has was that I was alone in the dining area at school, and sitting on the other side of the room was Gundam SEED's Kira Yamato. He was reading a book. I came over to say hi, and he looks up at me. "Hmm? Oh, hello." He says. "What are you reading?" I asked him. He was reading a copy of "Battle Royale." "I wish the fighting would stop." He ads. "What, the book?" "No, the war."

Another one I had was that I was in a Suncoast video, and standing at the horror section was Ed Alric. But he was wearing a red hooded sweat shirt, sunglasses, jeans, and a Bruins cap. I go over and say, "How's it going, Ed?" He shushs me quickly. He looks around, and says "Quiet. I'm hiding from the fan girls."
I don't remember anything else, but knowing how fan girls are, they probally found Ed.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]I had a anime dream long after I bought the original '[color=darkred]Tenchu: Stealth Assassins[/color]' for my Playstation; I was a ninja trying to defeat the legendary [color=darkred]Rikimaru[/color] and [color=darkred]Ayame[/color].[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Anywho, my master - whoever he was - put me out on guard to look for the twin assassins. ([color=navy]*sigh*[/color], it was so predictable; though I didn't realize it since I was sleeping) As I searched my post frequently, I took a pee in the middle of the post area. As I was finishing, a sword poked me in the back of my neck, making me pee a little more from fright. Unbeknownst to me, it was the blade of [color=darkred]Rikimaru[/color] himself. [color=darkred]Ayame[/color] jumped from a roof soonafter, jumping a foot away from me. She immediately started pointing and laughing at my privates, embarrassing me. As I looked down towards my garments, I realized I had never taken my 'johnson' out to use the restroom.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400]Uh-oh...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]As I awoke, I was frusterated to see that I pissed myself in the bed. [color=navy]*sigh*[/color] I'll never forget that dream because it was the first time I peed in the bed from a dream / nightmare / video game.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]I think that's also considered as a wet dream, right? ...No? ...But Ayame's so hot though.[/color][/size][/font]

i kno it's not anime rlly cuz it's franime...lol...but i had a dream like 2 years ago when i was obsessed w/Code Lyoko...it's a little fuzzy but i remember walking into one of those scanner things and i woke up before i could get to lyoko XD....that was when i was like 12... now i dream mostly about doing "stuff", hanging w/ friends, and getting killed by radom pple like village warriors or the FBI >.>

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]SinInSpira, please try to clean up your post quality, try to actually spell out the word and reduce the use of elipses when you atelast can. Capitalization and some punctuation would work wonders as well ~Ikillion[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I've dreamed 2 FMA dreams in the past year! The first one, Roy Mustang was my dad and he had my real dad's old blue firebird. And my butterfly net was under it, and I wanted it back! And he made so much noise that my mom started yelling at him! The second one was when I was an FMA character, and also had a narrator kind of point of view.(I'd be a character one second, and be floating above everyone the next). Well, I got scratched by a chimera, and Ed's all "You alright?!" He was so worried! Then Ed and Al got blamed for something and I had to explain everything........kinda complicated. But I love those dreams!

Guest WAffleGIR09
i had a dream about a week ago of sasuke. all i could recall was him smiling really big at me and chasing me...and when he came near me...he jumped on me...? HUH?! i think he was trying to ra** me ( i think i'll get in trouble if i actually say it). the rest was a blur, tho. its funny...im telling you this...while listening to haunted from evanescence. yup. that dream was awesome yet sick.[COLOR=Navy][COLOR=Navy] yay! SASUKE!!!!*sick mind* I WANT TO DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Guest DarkVegeta#1
I have those kind of dreams alot. Like DBZ or Inuyasha dreams. Yes it is very cool. But at last those are the dreams that we wish would come true but they never will.

Guest SasukeHitori
omg yessss. So many times XD

I remember this one aloonng time ago..I dreamt that I was with the DBZ cast and I had these DBZ gummies that were in the shape of goku and stuff [i miss those things they were so good -drool- ] and Goku was like oohh!! Candy!! and he took them and ate them all. .__.

I had another one when I fell asleep listening to the song Beat It by Michael Jackson, Eiri Yuki from Gravitation was singing it .__. and dancing :faint: and all the other gravi characters were in the background dancing then Shuichi and Ryuichi had a dance off. Was very strange.

This one was really weird, in the beginning I was walking around in the mountains with Ash and his friends [pokemon] then Miyavi flew down into these woods and I was all omg Miyavi! so I went to go find him and when I did he wanted to play tag, so we did . I was chasing Miyavi around in some weird forest type thing O.o and next thing I know Im suddenly chasing King Kong who ends up in an arcade playing DDR. :animestun