OtakuBoards

Ooh, Halloween!...at Christmas time!

BabyGirl

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Dude, that makes sense to me...... and that's an interesting pic, BG. I'd take up photography, it's always interested me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nooooo! don't you ever say that!! Photography is an evil thing!! ...well, perhaps it was merely my photogaphy teacher...eh, either way :butthead:
Heh, I was interested in taking pictures at one time...but my teacher ruined all my hopes and dreams when she threatened to kick me out of class because of my pictures, and the message they "conveyed". BAH!:help:

[color=indigo]I got ya there slick, I think its the same concept as time elapsed video, where they make everything look like it is moving real fast. BG I read somewhere that you are a senior, if you are still looking at college you should look at RIT (rochester, NY) it is an awsome school for photograghy and there are tons of opportunities for great internships, from photo art to photo journalism. My cousin is there for photography, and I think his advisor set him up with an internship with Nat'l Geo over the summer...:raspberry :rotflmao: :raspberry [/color]