OtakuBoards

Ooh, Halloween!...at Christmas time!

BabyGirl

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the ghosts... are ez... take a picture into a shiny glass surface ;) so that the reflection shows.... thou i dunno what the light is... thou there are a few other ways to do that one... just like i made one of my 21 year old friends licens say 19 ;) she got pissed when i showed it to her (all online files thou not a real fake ID) if that made sense lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

erm ! know:D ! you have a really bad camera! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*hits liamc [i]really really[/i] hard* Are you insulting my camera?! *hugs camera, kisses it* You dare not speak fouly about it, or you shall answer to my evil wrath![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*hits liamc [i]really really[/i] hard* Are you insulting my camera?! *hugs camera, kisses it* You dare not speak fouly about it, or you shall answer to my evil wrath![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*staggers* owies. . bah, evil wrath my foot! I am the evil one around here, so all my friends at school tell me.:devil: :bellylol:

just hurry up and tell us how ya did it, puleeeeeeeze:toothy: :toothy: ?

[B]

*staggers* owies. . bah, evil wrath my foot! I am the evil one around here, so all my friends at school tell me.:devil: :bellylol:

just hurry up and tell us how ya did it, puleeeeeeeze:toothy: :toothy: ? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, you're right, I have no evil wrath :angel:

Well, actually, to tell you all how I took this picture would kind of ruin the wow-factor of it. You see, it's sorta a techinical, photographer's type of thing...I wouldn't expect anyone to understand besides myself. I'd explain it and you'd all be like, "Eh...what the hell is a shutter?!"

Then, after the initial confusion, there'd no longer be coolness to the picture...so no :p[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I know! you were hit by a car and as you were hit you farted with out any one knowing over a match and it ignited the car and the car went 80 miles an hour and went back to the future and left a trail of fire. [/B][/QUOTE]

My Dear Watson! that' a most preposterous theory!! ...but there might be some truth behind it...

-S. Holms:genius:

lets see...you started a fire in the distance...drew in the fire trail...and mde the people look more transparent with some computer tool! really very simple...but i am writing this a bit late...and ive had a couple to many... :alcohol: ...heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]lets see...you started a fire in the distance...drew in the fire trail...and mde the people look more transparent with some computer tool! really very simple...but i am writing this a bit late...and ive had a couple to many... :alcohol: ...heh [/B][/QUOTE]

She said she diddn't use any editing tools, or computers. Just a camera.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I know! you were hit by a car and as you were hit you farted with out any one knowing over a match and it ignited the car and the car went 80 miles an hour and went back to the future and left a trail of fire. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Defcon....sorta. I know what a shutter is and I think I kinda know how you did it...some people faked ufo sightings like that.....pm me and tell me if you don't want everybody to know. I must know!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, you're right, I have no evil wrath :angel:

Well, actually, to tell you all how I took this picture would kind of ruin the wow-factor of it. You see, it's sorta a techinical, photographer's type of thing...I wouldn't expect anyone to understand besides myself. I'd explain it and you'd all be like, "Eh...what the hell is a shutter?!"

Then, after the initial confusion, there'd no longer be coolness to the picture...so no :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm right! :wow: :wow: i mean, of course i am:D , my mum used to be a photographer before she went on to healthcare, so i'll ask her, so there :p

[B]

I'm right! :wow: :wow: i mean, of course i am:D , my mum used to be a photographer before she went on to healthcare, so i'll ask her, so there :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]No -_- You weren't right about how I made that picture look like that picture...you were right that your evil wrath is greater than mine :smirk:.

Okey, about this picture...it's really quite simple. There is something called the "B" feature on a 35 mm camera, which allows you to keep the camera shutter open for as long as you like.

I had two of my friends ride around a feild on a four-wheeler (actually, a bunch of people were riding them, but they were the two I captured in the picture) and I kept the shutter open for around a minute, allowing the picture to trace the light from the four-wheeler's headlight.

Does that make sense? I don't expect people to really understand it though...:wave:[/color][/color]

Dude, that makes sense to me...... and that's an interesting pic, BG. I'd take up photography, it's always interested me. I wanna develope my own, too, like w/ the whole red light thing and different papers for different effects............... *sniffles* but my pockets are veeeeeeerrrrry small.......:shifty: but it's a hobby I hope to be able to pick up in the future.:)