Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was looking through my past threads, and what did I find?

[quote name='Morpheus]We've had many Where Do You Live? Threads, and I always thought that we needed a better solution. So now the days of sifting through page after page of people is over! You can now post yourself and see where others that use Otakuboards live conveniently at [URL]http://www.frappr.com/otakuboards[/URL'].[/quote]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Isn't this equivalent to necromancy?[/quote][/size]

[color=crimson]It's alive! Hahahahahaha!!![/color]

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']It was a fun thread while it lasted, but if there's nothing new to bring to the table, what's the point?[/size][/quote]

[color=crimson]Some of the newer users can add themselves, I suppose.

Otherwise, there's not much point.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][quote name='Retribution][size=1]Isn't this equivalent to necromancy? It was a fun thread while it lasted, but if there's nothing new to bring to the table, what's the point?[/size][/QUOTE]Mwahahaha! Some things will never die! ^_~ Though I suppose like DeathKnight already said, the newer people can add themselves to the list. ^_^ [QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Frappr: Turning my fangirls into stalkers since 2006.[/color][/quote]Hey! I resemble that comment! *shifty eyes* Once I?m old enough to drive that is. ^_~[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Arg, no, I put my face on that site! Why did you have to remind everyone of it?

><

Though I must admit, it is fun to see where everyone is. Yes, even still.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I got deleted somehow. Lovely. Haha.
Well, I live in Iowa, that's about all that needs to be known.

I love the necromancy references. XD[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Frappr: Turning my fangirls into stalkers since 2006.[/color][/QUOTE][QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=SeaGreen'] Hey! I resemble that comment! *shifty eyes* Once I?m old enough to drive that is. ^_~[/COLOR][/quote]I have a car and I?m old enough to drive. I say we team up and make a run for it! ^_~

Ironically when I was still working as a truck driver, since I went back and forth between Washington and California a lot. I went by Des?s place at least twice a month. (well pretty close as I don?t remember how far it is from Highway five. Remember for a truck driver anything under two hundred miles is close.) Just think of all the chances I missed! ^_~[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]I didn't even know about this. Well, I added myself! Look me up if you got the chance. I don't have a good picture of myself so I just did my anime shirt one. LOL. I'm such a loser :animeswea [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue']I have a car and I?m old enough to drive. I say we team up and make a run for it! ^_~[/COLOR][/quote]Don?t forget to pick me up on your way. Especially since I happen to know that the quickest route is to take I-80 so you?d have to pass through Salt Lake City anyway. ;)

I?d actually forgotten about this until the thread was reposted. I really ought to book mark it so I can keep checking back to see if there are any new additions. [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Wow, sounds like you girls have it all planned out. . . . I'd ask for a call before you show up at my doorstep, but then I guess it wouldn't be stalking. >_>;[/color]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue']Ironically when I was still working as a truck driver, since I went back and forth between Washington and California a lot. I went by Des?s place at least twice a month. (well pretty close as I don?t remember how far it is from Highway five. Remember for a truck driver anything under two hundred miles is close.) Just think of all the chances I missed! ^_~[/COLOR][/quote][color=#4B0082]That is pretty close. It's only about a twenty minute drive from where I live to get onto Interstate 5.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...