Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]It's late, I shoudl be sleeping not on here, but what do I care? I think we need yet another Picture Caption game because I am sleep deprived.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sloshedsquirell.jpg[/IMG]

Ok there's the first picture. Fate willing I'll be back in three days to find out if anyone replied to this thread... or realize that I am the only one on this board who is in serious need of a life[/color][/font]
Posted
[img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sloshedsquirell.jpg[/img]

[color=darkred][size=1]

"George Bush's idea of 'Tasteful Taxedermy'."[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson] After losing his tree I'n a high stakes poker game, Squirrel McChubbs found himself unemployed and on the rocks. When his wife eventually left his deadbeat ***, McChubbs turned to alcohol and eventually drank himself to death... after 1 sip.
[/color]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]How ironic that as soon as the squirrel finished as much as he could, he stumbled into the road and was squashed by a drunk driver.[/FONT]
Posted
[center][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sloshedsquirell.jpg[/img]
[size=1][color=teal]Slurred Speech - "I'm not as think as you *hick* cute I am."[/center][/color][/size]
Posted
"...Yeah, Greg, the side-by-side comparisons are having great results, but I'm not sure if this is the right demographic for Budweiser."
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]JUST BECAUSE I'M DRINKING THIS BEER THROUGH A STRAW DOESN'T MAKE ME ANY LESS OF A MAN-SQUIRREL!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[center][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sloshedsquirell.jpg[/img]

[size=1]"Even the animal kingdom needs a King of Beers."[/size][/center]
[size=1]

[/size]
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay after much dilliberation and a little help from Titi imouto chan AKA Ayi I have figured out the winners.

first place:

[QUOTE=taperson] "New Survey shows that 4 out of 5 squirrels prefer Budweiser to Old Style, but perhaps they're just too drunk to care."[QUOTE]

second place:
[quote name='John']"...Yeah, Greg, the side-by-side comparisons are having great results, but I'm not sure if this is the right demographic for Budweiser." [/quote]

third place:


[quote name='Marsh][FONT=Arial] [spoiler']How ironic that as soon as the squirrel finished as much as he could, he stumbled into the road and was squashed by a drunk driver. [/FONT][/quote]

And finally an honorable mention because I laughed hard at all of them:


[quote name='Your Mother][SIZE=1][spoiler]Who needs athletes to endorse your product when you can have......a [I]squirrel[/I']. [/SIZE][/quote]

This was really hard. But thanks for playing. You know the drill. The winner has two days before the next person takes his or her place.[/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay after much dilliberation and a little help from Titi imouto chan AKA Ayi I have figured out the winners.


This was really hard. But thanks for playing. You know the drill. The winner has two days before the next person takes his or her place.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]


I'm so confused... I don't know the drill. 2 days? What? Can someone explain this to me? Ahhh!!! Thank you!


[COLOR=Red]Edit --[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I think I understand now. I just searched the forum to see what this really was... holy cow! I had no idea what I was getting myself into! Lol. So anyway, here's my picture...

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/IMG]

If you can't tell, it's a camel & an alligator. Slightly random.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Camel to Alligator: [B]"Cheer up. At least you didn't have to be Darth Vader, I heard that he got attacked by a fat fanboy with a fake lightsaber."[/B]


I haven't done this in a while and...God help me, it's 5:12 AM.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=crimson]This was the initial idea for the new Miami Vice movie: Crockett and Tubbs were re-cast as a Crocodile and Camel duo, before fan outcry ensued.[/color]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]Camel: Yeah so...I auditioned for the part of Joe Camel. You know, the smoking camel on billboards. They laughed me right off the set!

Croc: You think you have it bad?! (sob) I...I wanted to join the Ninja Turtles and... and....they said I was a crocodile!! I'm a reptile like them! But NOOOOO, they have their whole elite turtle clique (sniff).... they think they're so cool...

Camel: Our lives both suck.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=teal][center][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img]
[b]Camel:[/b] So then I said 'Thats no oasis, thats my wife!'
[b]Croc:[/b] [Thinking] [i]"One more day, then I eat him"[/i][/center][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][CENTER][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img]

"[B]Maybe if I don't tell Camel-boy his fly is open some kid'll whack him one in the sack....[/B]"[/CENTER][/size]
Posted
[CENTER][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange]
(Advertisement by people who appose gay marriage)
[B]What's next?[/B]

[/COLOR] [/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma][CENTER]*Contains Swearing*[/CENTER]

[center][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b]Camel to Alligator:[/b] What the hell are [I]you[/I] so ****ing cheerful about?[/center][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Yes Virginia, drugs really are bad for you.

[center]or[/center]

Stay in school or you could end up like one of these weirdos wearing a crappy costume[/color][/font]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Crocodile: I don't feel like we're fitting in very well...
Camel: You're the one who chose to leave the house wearing nothing but a hat and an ascot, and frankly, you look ridiculous. [/FONT]
Posted
[center][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img][/center]
[size=1][b]Camel[/b]: o rly?
[b]Croc[/b]: rly dood. ha, j00 are lamez. rofl.
[b]Camel[/b]: :O

It's almost eleven, I'm tired, and I'm dong a caption game?
lol[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...