Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Folks I just stubbed my toe walking past the coffee table a minute ago! It really hurts and I thought it was important enough to start a thread about it!!!! And I'm putting it in the forum at the very top of the boards because it is JUST THAT CRUCIAL that you all know this.

So do you think toe stubbing is good or bad??? LET'S ALL SOUND OFF WITH OUR OPINIONS!! (I THINK IT IS AWFUL)

Also since you're all my personal encyclopedia I want to ask everyone who the guy was that shot Archduke Ferdinand. Thanx!!!!!!
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Yeah, not as good as [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54693][u]subtle sarcasm[/u][/url], but it still gets the point across. And people really [i]do[/i] need to learn how to use Google.[/color]
Posted
[color=#007520]Even though the point is valid, the thread doesn't belong in Anime Lounge. Nor does it yield much conversation value, save for d0rk`bashing. You have my sympathies and complete understanding, but the thread has to go.

Thread Closed.

-r2[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...