Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How did you come up with your internet/screen name ?


Recommended Posts

Guest Amiyuri
Posted
I got mine from putting Ami and yuri together end of story.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1] I got my new name from a trance song that played on the radio, a couple friends were around and called me Dario after the song was finished cos my friends are slow, since then it's stuck with me for quite awhile, I dont think it's going to change for quite some time.[/SIZE]
Guest Boost Elbow
Posted
I got mine from Dragunov, one of the cast of Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.One of his best moves is Boost Elbow, which is an elbow uppercut. I like the move a lot, hence the screen name.
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]My name is based off my newest anime obession Eureka Seven and favorite character, Eureka.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]I highly doubt anyone picked up on this, but my name has moved up a year since the new year is just around the bend. 2006 became 2007, although my true name remains 21st Century Digital Boy.[/COLOR]
Posted
My username is based on "everything but the kitchen sink" addage and all it's various offshoots. I picked it because I wanted a name that was so original, no-one had though of it yet.

Same went with my old username, Lost Lightbulb.
Posted
Mine's actually really simple
I invented it when I first entered the online forum world and have used it (and variations) ever since. Anywhere you see NashvilleDreamer (or NashvleDreamr) That's mee
It was (and still is) my dream to be a famous country music singer. And since Nashville is Country Music Headquarters, I became NashvilleDreamer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...