Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]This is something stupid I made up using a portion of a chat me and Sara had earlier today (for the record, Red Delicious is better, thus why it's called Red [i][b][u]Delicious[/u][/b][/i]). It's not a complex thing I have done, but I like it anyway. Thots?


[center][img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5628/onapplesop4.gif[/img][/center]


(The pacing is hard to get right, and I've ****** with it for about half an hour now, so if you have a problem with it, be sure I will probably never do anything about it.)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I have to admit I wasn't sure what to expect given the title, well I mean the nature of the graphic as the subject was pretty definitive, but this made me laugh a lot. The idea that you'd twist your kids to hate their mom's favourite type of apple out of pure spite is hilarious. Great little piece of work DS, I'd love to see a few other graphics on other topics in the future. [/SIZE]
Posted
The part at the beginning where it shows the white title screen, flashes to black, then flashes back to white and fades the text in is kinda jolting. I think you could've resolved that by just having it fade very quickly instead. Other than that, pretty slick stuff.

Also, I think I have a very vague memory of eating a honeycrisp apple once, and that it was indeed better than any other apple I had ever eaten. Sorry, loser. :D
Posted
[QUOTE=John]The part at the beginning where it shows the white title screen, flashes to black, then flashes back to white and fades the text in is kinda jolting. I think you could've resolved that by just having it fade very quickly instead. Other than that, pretty slick stuff.

Also, I think I have a very vague memory of eating a honeycrisp apple once, and that it was indeed better than any other apple I had ever eaten. Sorry, loser. :D[/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Way to steal my girl, arsehole.[/font][/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=dimgray]I'm glad I came to this thread lol it was good for a laugh. Though I'm a Golden Delicious fan myself I'm not that fond of Red Delicious's but, I am now going to go try a Honeycrisp, all because of this thread, you have made an impact in my life. Well maybe not an impact but you got me to try an apple ^^.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...