Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 vegeta, obviously. this looks kind of messed up b/c my scanner is not hooked up so i hung the original pic on my window & took a photograph of it w/ my digital camera. also, i drew it in pen so i couldn't correct the face. edit: will someone [I]please [/I] tell me how to re-size?
kakkarot ssj4 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 i think tha pic is excellent since its in pen. the face is lopsided a little but thats the hardest part i have in drawing anime.... geting the face on straight and not lopsided... otherwise thats an excellent pic of vegeta..:wigout:
SephirothNIN Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Yeah that's a really good pic, much better than anything I could do. heh then again my stick figures turn out all lopsided and unproportional =\.
conpiracymonki Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [b]:eek: I cannot belive that [i]that[/i] was done in pen...and uh,..I don't see any mistake on the face...:blush: [/b]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 oh, & i have no idea how the pic ended up w/ blue in it, i only used 1 pen & it was a black rolling ball.
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]oh, & i have no idea how the pic ended up w/ blue in it, i only used 1 pen & it was a black rolling ball. [/B][/QUOTE] Really, somehow there's purple in it. Probably my computer.
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [color=indigo]Wow, that pic is fantastic, talent and beauty, you've got ot all LM. And, as I know you already know, Vegita Rocks:D [/color]
Cloud_Strife Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I'm very impressed by this drawing. Only like one or two mistakes that can be barely seen. Show us anymore that you draw.
k9* Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 great piccy lm :D doesn't your photo editor have an edit command? i think that's where you can resize, mayb options :huh: that's why i like the help index included in most programs :freak:
Transtic Nerve Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 :) me likey Anyway, as for why it came out the color it did... Pen, specifically dry ink, when coming in contact with extreme light or scanner light from bother sides with make Pen turn blue or purple, and not make it seem so black. Like if you took a pen and marked a big square and colored it in.. and you took it outside and looked at it from the right angle, you'd see it looks purple. Same kinda deal.
Pressure Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 GOD! That's not fair! Grrrrrrr But, where is the mistake? And the purple actually looks kinda cool! *glares evily at Heaven's Cloud* Your ripped off my avatar THEIF!!!
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Ruh-row. but yeah, back to the topic. I dont see anything wrong with it either. I mean, I am looking at the same pic on the otaku db pics. portion of the site, and well, nothing wrong here!:toothy: :mrt:
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 nice *** pic LM iam so proud of you:) :p
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 Lady m. that is an awesome drawing compared to mine! the only thing i can do is trace! (pitiful,really):cross: By the way, Vegeta is mine!!
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B] By the way, Vegeta is mine!! [/B][/QUOTE] erm, you don't want to get me started on this, b/c you [I]will [/I] lose. subject closed.
Syk3 Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 wow, that drawing is amaing. I would never draw in pen. I would mess up and then hav to start ALL over again. It is great. Keep it up.
skaterjto Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Hey i have some fanart too so i thoght i would post it. Later :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon:
Syk3 Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 That is a nice drawing of goku in gt. The only thing i would change there would be to put shading in his clothes. Then it wud look tight. BTW, here is my fan art.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now