OtakuBoards

-.-... shoot me... shoot me now...

Jamvis

my mom is taking me on a looooooooooong ride to insne town! i feel like if somone were to shoot me now id end up in heaven.... can someone please do it fer mah? i dont got the guts to do it myself... -.- imagine that... i want to give up this life but i hate pain... great combo that is...
~,_|/-\/\/\\/|§

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ummmm, while there is almost no way that I will shoot you =P If I can be of any help, feel free to tell me your problems. I know what it is alike to have a messed up mom, and it can be pretty hard at times, but I don't think that it would be worth having someone end your life over it :wow: . . .[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ummmm, while there is almost no way that I will shoot you =P If I can be of any help, feel free to tell me your problems. I know what it is alike to have a messed up mom, and it can be pretty hard at times, but I don't think that it would be worth having someone end your life over it :wow: . . .[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ya um me to

Guest Master O Beans
Well, at least you're talking about your problems! ...that's the first step...second is finding a good gun dealer...hmmm :D Heh, merely joking of course! ...but of course.:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]my mom is taking me on a looooooooooong ride to insne town! i feel like if somone were to shoot me now id end up in heaven.... can someone please do it fer mah? i dont got the guts to do it myself... -.- imagine that... i want to give up this life but i hate pain... great combo that is...
~,_|/-\/\/\\/|§ [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]What would Renee say if she saw you now :P[/COLOR]