Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red]What game is it LM?? Looks like Parasite eve...[/COLOR]
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=red]A little confusing at some parts... but it's a wonderful game for the most part. [/COLOR]
Posted
Hmmmm, lets see I got:

100$ in cash
Megaman X6
GCN Memory Card
Basketball Hoop Set
CD Player
A hug from family members and lots of nice looking girls.
A kiss from Britney Spears,Muahahahaha :toothy: alrite maybe not in real life but at least in my dreams.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]
Megaman X6
[/B][/QUOTE]

It's out already!!??

And i just bought X5 4 months ago... :shifty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

It's out already!!??

And i just bought X5 4 months ago... :shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah X6 came out Dec.5 in the U.S,Im not sure about Cananda though isn't that where you live at?
Posted
Oh, this year was a good Christmas. I got lots of stuff I wanted! I got:
~A Rio one MP3 player (I REALLY wanted this)
~Memory for my computer (it crashed already, so I needed this)
~Label-making software (for CD's)
~gameboy advance
~Spyro season of ice
~Golden sun
~Rechargable batteries and station for GBA
~A windchime with oriental markings (I don't know if it's japanese or chinese!:nervous: )
~fake rocks with oriental markings
~some rings
~ear cuffs
~some more jewelry
~some candy in my stocking
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Yeah X6 came out Dec.5 in the U.S,Im not sure about Cananda though isn't that where you live at? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep! i'm a Canadian.

I'll check my Wall Mart when the stores re-open.
Posted
I GOT A [B]NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] I mean, whyever would I get the X-Men video, aload of chocolate :tasty:, some DBZ stuff, the latest DISTURBED album and a really kool shirt with a giant dragon on the front! :rolleyes: Nope, those are silly prezzies, but luckily, I DIDN'T GET THEM!! [B]I GOT A[/B] [SIZE=4]NUKE[/SIZE]!!! And I'm gonna KEEL you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Posted
As long as you don't KILL us i'm fine... i wonder what KEEL is?
Posted
I was watching the Simpsons about a year ago, and Mr Burns said "I'm going to KIIILLL you..." but the way he said it made it sound like "KEEL you..." :D It got stuck in my head and I always say it instead of that-other-word-which-I-can't-say-because-I-always-say-KEEL-instead! :D :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

Yep! i'm a Canadian.

I'll check my Wall Mart when the stores re-open. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm... *pulls out a checklist and a pen* *checks something off* Well, that's one more Canadian, other than me... *puts checklist away*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, yes, I almost forgot...

A book filled with Calvin and Hobbes comics! :D :angel: :whoops:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I was watching the Simpsons about a year ago, and Mr Burns said "I'm going to KIIILLL you..." but the way he said it made it sound like "KEEL you..." :D It got stuck in my head and I always say it instead of that-other-word-which-I-can't-say-because-I-always-say-KEEL-instead! :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, that's how I say it too....only I got it from "Demented Furby" - from the Jerky Boys :) " I WILLL KEEL YOU!!":naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Hmm... *pulls out a checklist and a pen* *checks something off* Well, that's one more Canadian, other than me... *puts checklist away*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, yes, I almost forgot...

A book filled with Calvin and Hobbes comics! :D :angel: :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah!

lol
Posted
Well...I didn't get anything that I asked for...all they said was "Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for...so here's some money so you can find it yourself and buy it..." All they had to do was go to Best Buy or something and it would be there...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]
~Spyro season of ice
~Golden sun
[/B][/QUOTE]

1st off.. you got Golden Sun and I didn't so.. right off the bat.. You SUCK so much butt it isn't even funny... well no not seriously.. but for Spyro season of ice..

he he I got that to..

DO NOT GO INTO THE LAVA FEILDS!

OMG it was the first one I ventured into... :nope: not smart :worried:

your shoulda seen me.. heres this little blonde girl fiddling with ehr gameboy advanced... Shakira playing in the backround... and then imagine that girl screaming like a banshee at the gameboy.. yeah.. that was me...
Posted
lol

I had golden sun the day it came out...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Let's see... I got...
[list]
[*]CD: AFI "Answer That and Stay Fashionable"
[*]CD: the Urge "Master of Styles"
[*]CD: Tool "Lateralus"
[*]CD: Eve 6 "Horrorscope"
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 3
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 4
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 6
[*]DVD: "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"
[*]DVD: DragonBall Z movie "Lord Slug" (I can watch the original Japanese version with Eng subtitles, so I'm kinda excited about that part :D)
[*]DBZ 2002 Calendar
[*]DBZ long sleeve t-shirt
[*]Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for PS
[*]$50 Gift certificate to the only mall I actually shop at whenever I do shop
[*]$10 gift certificate to movie theater
[*]A dark blue hooded sweatshirt
[*]Book: "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" (Justin commented on it on a much earlier thread, and it sounded good to me and I asked for it :p)
[/list]
That's all that I can remember, I might have gotten a few other things, and some stocking stuffers, but thats the main stuff. :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=red]The best stocking stuffer:
Fuzzy peaches :D
[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Let's see... I got...
[list]
[*]CD: AFI "Answer That and Stay Fashionable"
[*]CD: the Urge "Master of Styles"
[*]CD: Tool "Lateralus"
[*]CD: Eve 6 "Horrorscope"
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 3
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 4
[*]CD: Punk-O-Rama vol. 6
[*]DVD: "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"
[*]DVD: DragonBall Z movie "Lord Slug" (I can watch the original Japanese version with Eng subtitles, so I'm kinda excited about that part :D)
[*]DBZ 2002 Calendar
[*]DBZ long sleeve t-shirt
[*]Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for PS
[*]$50 Gift certificate to the only mall I actually shop at whenever I do shop
[*]$10 gift certificate to movie theater
[*]A dark blue hooded sweatshirt
[*]Book: "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" (Justin commented on it on a much earlier thread, and it sounded good to me and I asked for it :p)
[/list]
That's all that I can remember, I might have gotten a few other things, and some stocking stuffers, but thats the main stuff. :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, I downloaded "Total Immortal" -AFI just about two weeks ago! Awesome song..... that guys got some lungs :D

I got:

- Tool, Lateralus
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, subtitled VHS (we don't have a dvd player :p)
- DBZ shirt..... it's actually my size instead of some big huge tent like I usually come across 'cuz some people are too STUPID to think, 'oh, maybe it's possible that a [i]girl[/i] might want to wear this.' :rolleyes:
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail :excited:
- a cd case that holds 72 cds (gawl I've been needed that for a while..)
- $45 for Media Play in gift cards
- $10 for Barnes and Nobles......... the only book store I truly enjoy
- lava lamp
- a nice calligraphy set....... ??.... Kind of a surprise.. but a good one
- toe socks..... again rather unexpected
- some random clothing articles here and there.....
- a gold chain from my dad. I never wear gold, but I'll definately keep it for a special occasion of some sort.

and from Queen Asuka I got vol. 2 of the Inu Yasha manga, and Tyler gave me 8 by Abercrombie and Fitch (cologne/perfume) it smells so good! :love2: I got these about a week or two ago though, but I thought I'd mention them anyway....
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I got a bunch of WoW CDs, flannel PJs, [b]Calvin and Hobbes books[/b], a Foxtrot book, a coupla sweaters, Adobe Photoshop Elements, a poster of Strider, some candy, a [i]huge[/i] range of art supplies, money, and stuff. ^_^

[Still waiting for a Legolas plushie, lol][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I got a bunch of WoW CDs, flannel PJs, [b]Calvin and Hobbes books[/b], a Foxtrot book, a coupla sweaters, Adobe Photoshop Elements, a poster of Strider, some candy, a [i]huge[/i] range of art supplies, money, and stuff. ^_^

[Still waiting for a Legolas plushie, lol][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

eeeeeeeeee!! I want a Legolas plushie........ if I find one, I'll send word of where I got it at for ya ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...