OtakuBoards

Fall of the Vampires [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Kizan frowned as Riley and Krishna squared off against Sarin. Two vamps against a turning human would be an even fight. But he did not what his plans messed up. [b]"Do not attack him"[/b] His voice tore through teh building bringing everyone's eyes straight to him. [b]"Krishna, be a darling and come here"[/b] He held out his hand to Krishna as he stared at Riley. [b]"YOu. I have not seen you before. What is your name?"[/b]

Riley frowned. [b]"My name is Riley. I take it you must be Kizan. Not what I expected"[/b] Kizan smiled. [b]"In due time I will be more then that"[/b] He turned and saw Sarin. [b]"Come, we have much work to do."[/b] He noticed Sarin's eyes turning to Eden. [b]"Do not make one move towards her. Follow me at once. You can settle your blood fueds later."[/b] With that he turned with Krishna around his arm and Sarin behind him and lead them into the catacombs. The two looked at the blood dripping from the ceiling and all over the floor. Sarin walked over to a dry spot and pulled out old scrolls. Krishna walked over. [b]"What is this?"[/b] Kizan looked up. [b]"The Blood Vice. A cross that will rid me of the vampire trait since it is slowly killing me and turn Sarin back to human. I must ask for your support in this. If you do I will give you the Black cross. This will allow you to walk in light"[/b] He brought out a chain with a large black cross hanging from it. [b]"what do you say Krishan. No word to Eden at all whether or join me or not"[/b]

Edne frowned watching Kizan leave with Sarin. [b]"i think it is time to wake Dracula"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]It all happened so fast; Krishna had been standing side by side her greatest threat to face a being no longer human, but not quite vampire to being given something grand that was almost as grand as being turned. She clapped her hands and giggled playfully. But she had to think. She couldn't just rush right into this. There was secrecy involved that excluded Lady Eden...could she really betray Lady Eden?

It didn't matter whether she said yes or no, she was going to have to keep a secret from Lady Eden and why not make it worth it. She'd have a power over Riley. She snickered at this thought when she realized that wanna be vampire was standing behind her. She swirled and hissed at him, fangs exposed.

This creature seemed not to be impressed by her childish antics and she felt firm hands on her shoulders pulling her around. Kizan looked down on her with a stern, yet soft face. Fear raced through her suddenly and she instinctively latched onto his forearms with her nails. The pain didn't seem to bother him as he spoke to her.

"Just ignore him, Krishna. He can't hurt you and I don't want you to hurt him. Take my offer."

Krishna dragged her eyes from Kizan's and looked down at the black cross that was bumping her left arm. She could feel its strange warmth on her arm from where the cross had been pressed against his chest. It didn't burn like most crosses did.

"I have not seen the sun in so many centuries," Krishna spoke softly, like a lost child. There was a long pause before Krishna answered. "I shall assist you until my body decays."[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Sarin had his arms crossed, his eyes now filled with the yellow glow. His glare was unwavering and deadly, the hint of a beats hidden deep within, ready to slaughter, mane, and murder anywho got in his way. The vampiress Krishna tried to show off her fangs and her vampire like qualities, trying to frighten the blade. But found he was not frightened in the least bit. Sarin watched as Kizan forced Krishna to face him and how little her nails digging into his forearms seemed to affect him. Sarin heard her agree to help him, she would receive something that would allow her to enter the light. To be a new breed of vampire that coudl hunt at anytime and anywhere. He would have to slay her in the end, just like Eden.

Sarin snapped out of his thoughts and caught Krishna looking at him, he snarled at her, she was unphased by his attempt. She turned to Kizan as he was looking through some scrolls, she spoke quietly to him, though, not quietly enough to stop Sarin form picking it up.
[B]
"What kind of vampire is he?"[/B] Kizan gave a deep throated chuckle as he continued to look, he spoke without looking.
[B]
"He's not. He's a werebeast, a dieing breed. Like myself, he is turing into a weredragon."[/B] Krishna looked at him oddly, glancing at Sarin for a moment then back to Kizan. Sarin could feel the poison coursing through his veins, giving him new strength and agility but also changing his mind. Making him think more like an animal then a human, though it didn't feel totally different from his orignial mind set. Blades thought like the creatures they hunted, which made them better predators.

But this, was still odd and uncomfortable for him. He could feel those scales creeping up his body, starting from the mark on his back and spreading slowly to give his skin a new protective coat. Something he didn't want, he also was dreading what other changes this infection was going to bring upon him. And this thick scent of blood was far from helping him, half of him was revolted by the very sight of it, yet the other part loved the scent of it and that was what was causing him to fight the infection more.

Sarin looked to Kizan, seeing how he looked so vulnerable, his back turned and his attention elsewhere, he could also see how Krishna was not paying attention to him either, she was deep in thought about something. This would be the key time to strike, to pull out his black bladed sword and slaughter then both where they stood. Sarin placed his right hand on the blade handled when suddenly Kizan spoke.
[B]
"Don't look at me like that Sarin, and take that hand off that blade of yours. We don't want any accidents now do we."[/B] Sarin growled in a beastly way and removed his hand, he spoke to Kizan with a rough tone.
[B]
"You got your little puppet there Kizan, you don't need me."[/B] Kizan gave another deep throated chuckle.
[B]
"You would be suprised, but just wait Blade. Your purpose will soon be revealed, and my leverage over you will remain the same."[/B] Sarin adjusted his stance as he looked at Kizan.
[B]
"What do you mean, your leverage over me?"

"You will find out."[/B] Kizan continued to look at his scrolls asSarin pondered what he was speaking of.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]Glad this is back up again! Hope what I have written is ok Sazabi. I was kinda waiting for something I could jump back in on. If you want any changes made no problems at all. [/B] [/COLOR]

[CENTER]----[/CENTER]

Eden frowned as she watched Kizan leave with Sarin; everything seemed to be becoming less and less in her favor.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]?I think its time to wake Dracula.?[/B][/COLOR] She spoke softly to herself. Turning on her heal, Eden walked back though the mansion and into the hall. She clicked her fingers at six men to follow her. The soldiers complied and fell in step behind her. Eden quickly walked to her room to gather her weapons and continued back down to the hall again. She turned to face the six men following her.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]?Do as I say, shut up and do not make a sound. Follow.? [/B] [/COLOR] The six men saluted her and she then turned around and headed for the west wing of the mansion.

Eden pondered as she walked. She would have gladly fought Sarin as a blade, as a human, like she did so many times before. He was a match for her, and she was a match for him, their battles had been nothing short of spectacular, but now. Now Eden couldn?t help feel something, she couldn?t under stand the feeling. Was it sorrow? No, love? Most probably not, she felt something perhaps a sense of loss for the blade Sarin. Her thoughts were interrupted as she had found the door to the abandoned Painite mines. The door was a secret, she hoped, Eden knew the mines like the back of her hand. Somewhere buried deep within those mines was Dracula.

[CENTER]----[/CENTER]

Finally after what seemed like hours of walking Eden and her men found the door. It was carved out of the rock itself. Intricate designs were inscribed all over the door. Parts of it were poured with gold and adorned with the extremly rare blood red gem that was discovered in the mines long ago. The centre of the door was engraved with a symbol. The symbol may have just looked like a jumble of lines to most, but Eden saw it for what it was, a cleverly designed and ornate capital ?D?.

Eden unsheathed a dagger as she ordered the soldiers to stand three either side of her. While gripping the dagger Eden rolled up her dress to above her thigh, much to the delight of the male vampires. Using the dagger she sliced her skin open and fished around for something. Eventually she pulled out a small heavily decorated and flat diamond shaped metal object. Eden walked toward the door and placed the object in the centre of the D. Using her hands she channeled some of her blood from her leg into a small hole in the centre of the diamond. A few seconds passed before a loud click was heard followed by many more clicks and pops as things on the door began to move and unlock.

Eventually the door slid open and a dark void lay beyond. Eden beckoned for her followers to enter before her and each stand in a corner of the room. The tomb was highly decorated with carved pictures and Vampiric text. In the centre on a raise plat form laid an even more decorated coffin. Eden walked up the few stars to the raised platform and caressed the side of the stone box with her hand.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]?Soon.? [/B] [/COLOR] she whispered seemingly to nothing.

Eden placed her hand on the centre of the coffin and pushed down, instantaneously a spike pierced her hand and many other spikes were thrust into the bodies of the vampire soldiers. Some grunted with pain but most stayed silent they knew that one day they would be sacrificed. Eden?s blood poured from her hand and into groves of the coffin. As if buy some unforeseen force the blood began to trace the grooves of the coffin and colour it red. The spike retracted from her hand and more pops and clicks could be heard this time emanating from the coffin.

Eden stood back and kneeled before the right side of the coffin and waited. After the blood had been drained from the six men the stone lid of the coffin began to move. It opened into two pieces mechanically and a blood drenched hand suddenly gripped the side of the coffin. Eden stayed kneeling as the powerful figure sat up and then stood.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]?My Lord, Dracula.? [/B] [/COLOR] She spoke very respectfully; she dare not look up, Eden suddenly then felt a hand on her shoulder.

[COLOR=Red][B]"Rise.?[/B] [/COLOR] The deep voice spoke. Eden compiled hesitantly, she felt the world closing in around her. Perhaps after all these years, maybe these days truly were her last. It was something she could not bare to dwell on.[/SIZE]

OOC: I took advantage of this to go into Riley's character a little. If Eclipse or Knuckles' Girl have any issues with it, please pm me

Riley watched Krishna waltz away down the hall. [I]Something about the whole thing cause a tingle of misgiving to run through her mind.[/I] She watch Lady Eden walk out passed her with six soldiers behind her, in Riley?s mind she heard Eden?s voice

[I]?I?m going to wake him. Stay here and keep watch.?[/I]

Riley nodded to herself and began to move down the hall, the other vampires of the keep inclining their heads some smiling at her as they let her pass. [I]She had no trouble with anyone else in the hold, in fact they all liked and respected her, only Krishna. [/I] Riley remembered the day Krishna turned, the death of Krishna?s sire, all of it. And Krishna had ?grown up? fast in the vampire world, [I]too fast[/I]. But Riley felt something Krishna would never and could never understand. She had the pulse of ancient blood in her veins, and that alone alters the mind. [I]Eden had not sired many of her own vampires for that reason. And for that reason Riley had sired none.[/I] [I]Granted she was? god, how old was she now? 300, no 400 and? 30? 50?[/I] Riley rested her head on her hand. She had totally lost track now.

[I]She had spent so long wrapped up in the fighting she had forgotten?everything. She had never loved, though many vampires in the clan were paired off she had remained distant and cool. And despite all of Kristna?s flaws, Riley was proud of her fighting skills and did respect her loyalty to Eden... however long that would last.[/I]A shout brought Riley from her reveries. One of the door guards was dragging a limp female body down the hall toward her.

[B]?Intruder for Lady Eden, Morgan's instructions.?[/B] He said, inclining his head. Riley brushed her brown leather trench coat aside and knelt down to look at the girl?s face. She had seen it before, the girl was maybe in her mid twenties and very fit. This was one of the hunters she had seen on the outskirts on her way back.

[B]?Lady Eden is indisposed at the moment Kennith. Leave her with me.?[/B] he hesitated, and then smiled at her.

[B]?Sure thing boss, here? [/B] he tossed Riley some chains [B]?You?ll be needin those.?[/B]

Riley took the girl with one hand and, turning into a room just before Eden?s office she chained the girl to a post in the middle of the room, took a position behind her own desk, put her boots up on it and with green eyes burning bright as fire she waited?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Allura woke up hearing heated aruguments and blinked as her head began to throb.
'Kennith...'
Groaning she felt her hair pulled back making the pain in her head double.
"Be quiet human."
she let out a weak growl and felt her head be thrown back down so her chin rested on her chest.
"Kizan feels the need to show the girl to the best that came in earlier now."
"I was told that this girl was to go to Eden."
"The man is trying to take advantage of Kizan while he tries to concentrate, he wants the girl there to insure succsess."
"Fine, but I will not be the one to face Eden's wrath when she returns and finds that Kizan has taken this girl from the palm of her hand."
"Kizan said he'll return her."

Allura listened intently letting it all sink in as they talked not noticeing.
'A beast? Eden? What is going on here? What is Kizan doing that he needs insurance from someone else...unless, is it Sarin? Sarin a beast? That must mean that the infection has taken over him...'
She bit her lip letting her teeth go through it and held back a sob as the pain shot through her. She looked up as the vampuires looked down at her. The one that was asking for her bent down and wipped a drop of blood from her chin and licked it off his finger.
"Rich, your a healthy one aren't you?"
"Healthy enough were I not chained I could kill you!"
He chuckled and took the chains from the wall and began to drag her through the halls on her back, she realized that she was in potential danger, her lip bleeding in a large building full of blood sucking monsters that could smell in from miles around. She heard a large door open and watched as it closed behind her.

'I can't get to my arms this way to pick these locks, not only that, I can't to my hair this way for that matter either.'
She felt her body jerk forward and her back collide with another large door where inside she heard voices of but a few people, three tops.
"Asshole! You just wait till I get the fuck out of this you'll be the first one I come after!"
He smiled and took the hood off his face that she hadn't realized he had on until now and took in sharp breath.
"Sister, do you really intend to kill me?"
"Kennith...I thought you were Eden's pet!"
"I am, but I want to walk in daylight as well, so for the time being I am with Kizan, but Eden is still my mistress."
"You sleep with a women over 500 years old? Must be lousy sex."
He slapped her across the face making the side of her head hit the door. Stars erupted behind her eyes and she felt her body begin to go limp before she shook the feeling off.
"How dare you talk about Lady Eden that way!"
She smiled and leaned back against the door, more for support but it looked like a cocky move from his point of veiw.
"Did I hit a nerve dear Brother?"
She let a prick of fear grip her as one of his nail grew in length and sharpness and he came forward and cut her left wrist. Air hissed out of her lips as the pain took over her system and left her weakened.
"You seem to enjoy pain Allura."
"I have to to be a blade."
She saw his lips cover the wound and felt his mouth begin to work as he sucked the blood from her life stream, as he came up she smiled at him and reclined back agianst the door again.
"Do I taste good brother?"
He smiled and then stopped as he bent down for more.

"What have you done to me you little bitch!?"
"I safeproofed myslef, I knew what I was getting into coming here after him, so I made it safe for me if I ever got caught and a vampire ever got cocky enough to try and bite me they would die."
"How?!"
"I put silver shards in my blood stream."
He coughed and she smiled more as small flames came from his throat.
"Unfortuantly for me though, you didn't drink enough to kill you, only give me enough time to reach my lockpicks and get out of the shackles."
He looked up at her now as he was on one knee holding his throat, she had one of her cards out and was looking down at him not noticeing that the dorr behind her had opened till her brother began to chuckle.
"What's so funny?"
She suddenly felt her body lifted off the ground and turned so she was faceing a large and menaceing looking vampire, Kizan.
"Good work Kennith, go now to Eden and wait till I call for you agian."
"S-sir."
He stood up and walked away holding the wall for support as the silver made it's way through his body.

"Well you certainly are a pretty little thing, no wounder he is so fond of you."
Without thinking she thrust the card forward and gasped as even as he had a hold on her he doged it and let it soar into the room behind him. She felt trure fear grip her for the first time in years and began to shiver all over, her wrist still bleeding heavily. Kizan bent forward anf licked it off her arm and smiled.
"Your tainted girl, your borther has begun the process of changing you. Perhaps it's time to reintroduce you to the one you are so fond of."
She felt the shackles back around her wrists, her lockpicks taken along with all fo her weapons. She was then thrown into the room where another female vampire was and as she looked around she spotted and bewildered looking Sarin holding the card that had missed Kizan.
"S-Sarin?"
She hung her head as she saw the yellow in his eyes knowing that the animal was winning.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Kizan noticed Sarin's demeanor changed when He brought in Allura. This could work to his advantage. [b]"Easy Sarin. I am sure you do not want anything to happen to her"[/b] He smelled her along her neck. [b]"Smells so fair even though she is turning into a vampire"[/b] He dropped Allure to the ground with a thump as Sarin rushed to her to take off the chains. [b]"Sorry for you but your brother will not be able to walk in the light. He is of no further use to me after the uprising. Now do you see my leverage over you Sarin. You do not comply she either dies or becomes the very thing you hunt. Tis will be a good fight if that happens"[/b]

Sarin snarled as he gripped his sword even tighter. [b]"You monster"[/b] Kizan laughed. [b]"I am not the only one in this room any more. The angier you get the faster you change. And I am the only one that can change you back.Now on to the main matters. The Blood Vice is located in a temple located oversees in the middle of the Sahara desert. Krishna will finally be able to feel the sunlight again. We leave in one hour."[/b] He mentally found Dean in his mind.[b]"You got the plane ready brother?"[/b]

Dean answer came back. [b]"Yeah but be careful of the floor it is a little bloody."[/b] Kizan laughed as he suddenly caught Allura by the back of her neck his nails digging into her flesh. She tried to struggle but soon gave up. He suddenly froze. [b]"Grab whatever you need and hurry up now"[/b] His voice was harsher then ever as he suddenly disappeared in a flash. In no time flat he was at the plane waiting. He set Allura down gently and crouched in front of her. He brushed a hair out of hier face. [b]"You make sure Sarin does what he is supposed to do and nothing will happen."[/b] He smelled blood and saw a heap of about five people in the corner somewhat torn to peices. [b]"Dean"[/b]

Dean turned around smiling. [b]"Not my fault. Hi Allura"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[I]Something was not right here. [/I] Riley was no fool, she was head of the clan guards for a reason. She grabbed a gun belt from her closet, and marched out into the hall and toward Kizan?s combs when a wave of power hit her?

[I][B]"You make sure Sarin does what he is supposed to do and nothing will happen?Dean."
"Not my fault. Hi Allura"[/B][/I]

There was the sound of a gun being cocked and they turned to see Riley, co-pilot door thrown open aiming a gun at Kizen?s head,

[B]?You?ve got some explaining to do?[/B]

---------
OOC: I took a shot at it Sazabi, pm me if I missed the mark

Kizan stood up and looked at Dean. "How is that not your fault? I don't know of many were animals around here." He smiled as Dean shrugged.

"You son of a bitch. You betrayed us." Allura said, anger mixing with the fear she held.

"To be honnest, I was never really on your side. I only told you what I knew, to a degree. I never said I was going to help you, or even if I was helping my brother or not." He smirked an evil smirk at Allura. "I was actually told to kill you all the first time I met up with you. Kizan told me to leave you two alive."

"You, what happened to Carmen?"

"He, well lets just say that the mean on his bones was pretty good. I love the tast of his kind. Wonderful really, so pure." He grinned as he headed to the front of the plane. He started up the engines and waited for Kizan.

"REady when you are bro." He helled to the back, wating for the word.

[SIZE=1]Sarin was standing several yards from the plane, but staying within close enough distance of Allura if he need to snatch her up and take her away. Sarin also thought about what Kizan said about how anger was an enhancer for the change, a fuel source that powered his infection, which would explain why it was advancing so far so fast in his system. Especially since Sarin was just chalk full of anger, frusteration, and rage from being around so many things and hearing things that would drive his anger to its limit. The most heart wrentching and rage enducing moment was when he herad from Deans poisonous lips that Carmen was dead. And he was dead because Sarin had left him to fend for himself, Allura was not at fault because she was off trying to save Sarin.

And now, there was this vampiress standing in the doorway of the plane with a gun pointed at Kizans head. And she looked like she meant business, Sarin would of struck at this moment, feeling it was one of his most vulnerable moments, but he dare not risk Alluras life in the process of his possible attempt to eliminate his so called master. Sarin kept his arms crossed as he watched Kizan just grin, revealing his fangs and maintaing his sinister and dark looks. Sarin was doing everything he could to supress his anger and rage, to prevent the change form happening any faster. But, he could feel his will waining, his mind slipping into a more anamalistic mode.

His eyes had already taken a huge change, allowing him to see farther and see more then just colors and bodies. He could see body heat and the rythmic thumbing of hearts or, in this case, the lack of beating and the cold that eminated from them. Sarin was soon borught out of his depe thoughts as he heard his name called, like a mongrel.[COLOR=DarkRed]
[B]
"Sarin, would you please help this young lady to a seat on the plane?"[/B][/COLOR] Sarin huffed at him, Kizan looked at him with cold, unforgiving eyes.
[B]
"I would rather not, she seems like no threat to you. No need to involve me in this part of your plan, master." [/B]The word rolled off his tongue with a disguting feeling, Kizan continued to stare him down, knowing that this was one of those crucial moments of making sure Sarin would do as he asked. Kizan changed his glare to Allura, then flashed it back to Sarin. Sarin could tell what he was hinting at, and he saw he had no choice. He uncrossed his arms and walked toward the door, his eyes dead set on the woman in the plane door. He spoke to Kizan as he walked.
[B]
"She will probably shoot me, which will mean you will lose your servant."[/B] Kizan gave a deep throated chuckle.[COLOR=DarkRed]
[B]
"You will be suprised by how far the change as come along."[/B][/COLOR] Kizan looked to the woman and spoke to her with a cool voice.[COLOR=DarkRed]
[B]
"Go ahead and fire at him, you will probably regret it if you do."[/B] [/COLOR]Sarin cuold see a slight hesitation on her part, but she quickly put her finger on the trigger and let a bullet lose. Nailing Sarin right in the chest as he was in midstride, Sarin went down, falling forward and hitting the ground hard. Allura tried to bolt toward him, but was gripped by Dean securely, so instead she yelled out to him.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]
"Sarin!"[/B][/COLOR] He didn't move for several moments, the woman was about to turn back to Kizan when Sarin flinched lightly. Then moved his limbs completely and then stood up, his yellow eyes looking straight at her. His lips pulling back as he snarled at her, like a wild animal, a beast that had been agitated with the hunters futile attempts. He then resumed his walk, this time picking up the pace, and slowly increasing his stride and speed. His body lowering to the ground and his eyes focused on the vampiress.

He used his new speed to get to the plane in a few moments, she still managed to fire off a few rounds into his body before his black sword swiftly lunged out at her then went back into the sheath. The piece of the gun slide right off, revealing the angle Sarin had come at with his blade, the removed piece looked like a wedge to keep doors open. Sarin snarled once more and stood up striaght, the holes in his chest were apparent by the holes in his shirt. But what was lacking was blood, all that could be seen through the shirt was black spots. The vampiress reached out and touched the plack spots, then withdrew quickly as she felt the spot.

She had felt a smooth yet sturdy looking spot, she had touched on of Sarins new scales. Scales of his curse. Riley looked up at his face and for a instant, saw the beast in his face. The dracoinc beast that lay deep within, ready to be released and set loose upon the world. Sarin spoke in a gruff and inhuman voice.
[B]
"Take your seat vampiress. We will be leaving shortly, i'm sure everything will be explained on the way."[/B] She looked a litte dazed, but quickly recovered her composure and slowly but surely walked deeper into the plane and taking a seat. Sarin stepped down from the doorway and stepped away form the plane, when he gripped his head and screamed out loud, falling to his knees and straining every muscle in his body. Pushing the beast back inside, making it recceed when he demanded. What was afew second that seemed like an eternety fro Sarin, he stood. Straighting himself out and cracking his neck.Then let out a low growl as he walked over to Allura and looked deep into her eyes, hoping she would see what was deep in his.

He then walked away from her and stood by Kizan, crossing his arms once more and calming himself once more. Sarin could fele the change getting closer to completing his total take over, and right now he would take the full change, if it would allow him the power to eliminate Alluras captor and the traitor.[/SIZE]

Riley stood frozen for a moment, judging the situation as best she could. With her many centuries of fighting training she could continue this fracas to it?s final out come, but she didn?t know enough of the situation to be able to judge if that was wise.[I] If she emerged with nothing but a bunch of corpses she?d have no answers and Eden could be over run any moment by an attack they may not be able to contend with. But they obviously intended to leave the catacombs, offering no direct harm to Eden or the clan and what?s more she was being damn near cordially invited to join them. [/I]

This peaked her curiosity. Riley took her hands from her many other weapons and moved toward the back of the plane. There the smell of blood and death was extremely potent. Riley closed her bright green eyes and went into a meditation she had used in battle to shut out these? distractions. When she opened her eyes again, her hunger was quiet and calm and she could place her concentration elsewhere. She heard Eden?s voice in her head

[B][I]?Where are you child?? What?s happened??[/I][/B]

To this she knew Eden could gain no response as she could give none. [I]Perhaps Krishna could enlighten Eden as she was obviously in league with these Riley was now a traveler with. The idea of Krishna?s betrayal to Eden seemed unfathomable, but it was clearly there. That combined with the note Riley had left that something was clearly wrong, the catacombs were shortly to become a very interesting place indeed?[/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Allura felt her heart beat quicken and felt her head swim, she looked up as Dean chuckled adn speared her with a feral glance.
"You have alot of built up anger don't you? Your already changing. To bad for Sarin. He'll have to kill you instead of the other way around."
She looked up at Sarin and then back at the ground as her blood pread from her wrist where her brother had split it, it burned with the poision of his saliva. The poision that was changing her as it did Sarin. She choked back a sob but found sh couldn't hold them back any longer. SHe let out a whimper and fell to teh floor as her heart rate sped up even more and started to breath heavily. She could barely make out Kizan's voice over the ringing in her ears.
"You had better make it quick Sarin, she's fadeing."
She lifted her head enough to look at Sarin and whimper once more before the pain took her and she passed out.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Krishna watched every one with dull fasination. This changing human that Kizan had taken a speical interest in had far surpassed her powers as a mere turned vampire, and it irritated her extremely. It was like watching Eden give orders to Riley and ignoring her as if she was a mere child. She hissed at herself, tearing her attention back to Riley who was now finding a seat on the plane.

"I smell fresh blood," Krishna said suddenly, feeling her lustful appetite swirling over her. It had been such a busy night that she had been unable to feed.

She licked her lips in attempts to keep the drool at bay as she walked towards Allure in an almost trance state. Her blood was still sweet with the scent of human purity, but it was rapidly turning bitter with every heart beat. Its rythmic thudding becoming more rapid and her breathing as well.

Krishna's heart fluttered and she forgot all about the others. She needed to feed and it wasn't going to be on corpses. [I]Dean...who is Dean?[/I] She thought briefly before coming to the limp girl. She bent down with greedy swiftness, sliding her tongue across her lips. She reached out and drew a tiny drop of crimson red liquid from the girl's wrist and stuck it in her mouth.

Instantly Krishna threw her finger from her mouth and hissed savagely. [I]Silver![/I] Before she had time to react, a firm hand latched onto her shoulder and threw her backwards into a vow of seats. She landed with a heavy crash, braking at least two seats before she was back on her feet again snarling savagely at this man called Sarin.

"Protect your fair lady all you want, Beast. But soon she will be one of us and you'll want no more of her tender human flesh." Krishna chuckled childlish as she spoke through her teeth sounding something like a snake would if he could talk.

"Krishna, to me." Kizan said firmly.

The vampiress glanced briefly at Riley he seemed to watch her with a hint of disbelief before she skipped playfully over to the vampire overlord and sat just shy of his right leg, wrapping her arms around it and gently digging her nails into his muscle.[/FONT]

Dean walked up to where everyone was. He spat o the ground then wipped the blood from his cheek. It had dried a little, but was still comming off. He then looked to the back and saw the dead crew. "Yeah, I guess I should get rid of them." He opened the side door and threw the dead bodies onto the tarmat. He then turned around and walked back, watching the new vampiress watching ,and the other new vampire holding onto Kizan.

"Get off of him, he isn't a pole at some night club. I swear brother, you and your vampires are the most fucked up bunch I have ever seen." He cocked his head as Krishna hissed at him.

"Who are you? What are you talking about by brother?" She hissed agian then stopped as dean took a step forward and got right in her face.

"Listen little girl, you want to know the truth? I am way more than you can handle. Becareful who you talk to and piss off, got it?" He smirked as Kizan looked at them.

"Knock it off Dean. And Krishna, be polite to my brother. He is the last living member of my family. We both killed the others." He smirked as Dean stood up.

"Now then, you miss. I am sorry I havent introduced myself. My name is Dean, and who might you be?" He turned to the vampire sitting down. He sighed as she glared at him. "Oh well, next time, I may worry about a gun pointed at his head, but most of the time, it really doesn't bother me. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" He grinned as he turned back to the rest of them.

Riley stared mutely at Dean. [I]She had seen him before and he never saw her, interesting.[/I] Riley braced her boots up on the back of the seat in front of her and rested her hands at easy access points for her weapons. Most hunters new who she was by name, due to her job over 300 years now. She had become a bit notorious, so had Krishna for her time, however none knew what they looked like? [I]there would have to be survivors to tell that to others.[/I]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Occ: Sorry been bust with work. Let's get this going again.

Kizan Sat down in one of the chairs with Krishna huddled up on his lap. He rested a hand on her shoulder as Dean took off. Sarin was not far away sitting next to Allura. Kizan chuckled. [b]"Do not even think about using your new found power to turn against me, Sarin"[/b] He turned to see the surpirsed look on his face. [b]"I know everything you think and will ever think, yet you will not know mine."[/b] He ran his hand along Krishna's head running his fingers through her hair. [b]"Allura is going pale. Soon she will be a vampire and maybe Dean's new playtoy"[/b]

Dean turned around and smiled. [b]"i am getting hungry again"[/b] Kizan laughed then turned to Riley. [b]"Tell Eden waht is going on. Tell her if she pursues me I will kill her"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Eden lead Dracula back up to the mansion through the caves, she followed warily behind him. As Dracula and she reached the main hall she ordered maids and various other personnel to get Dracula whatever he wanted. Eden lead Dracula to his room, this room took some time to get too. It was the grandest in the entire mansion, more so than Eden?s; she had kept it especially for the time when Dracula was to be awoken. She had told him all about Kizan, so far Dracula had remained quiet on this issue. He said he would call her when he was ready to take action.

[B]?Thank you for all that you are doing Lady Eden, now please leave me. I will call if I need anything.?[/B] Eden bowed to Dracula as he walked away from her. She admired his figure as he turned. He had thick dark brown, almost black slightly curly shoulder length hair. His eyes were a bright powder blue, almost white in color. He had a perfectly formed face, with an attractive square jaw and a light goatee. His body was all muscle, there didn?t look to be an ounce of fat on him. Dracula was tall about 6?7? and tanned, despite the fact that most vampires were deathly pale. This just made him even more attractive.

Eden broke her gaze on Dracula; bowing once more she left him to his own devices. She had ordered the vampires in the mansion to obey his every wish, whatever he wanted he would get. Eden went back up to her office, even more concerned that Riley hadn?t answered her calls. She sat at her desk and rested her head in her hands. Eden?s wallowing was interrupted when Riley finally contacted her.

[B]?Lady Eden?? [/B] Riley questioned.

[B]?Yes my Child?!? [/B] Eden spoke in her mind in a concerned voice.

[B]?I am with Kizan, he has told me to tell you not to follow us or he will kill you. We have the one called Sarin and the blade Allura. Krishna is with us also. Do not follow or you will be killed.? [/B] Eden?s heart sank at Riley?s words. Then absolute fury came over her because of the apparent betrayal.

[B]?Tell Kizan that he will pay dearly. I will not take orders from him. I will not be thrown aside nor will I go down without a fight!?[/B] Eden spoke in her mind furiously and then broke the connection. She would have to calm down first before she let Riley communicate with her again.

[B]ooc:Let me know if you want anything changed, Sazabi or Astdis.[/B][/SIZE]

Riley stared straight ahead as they leveled out in the air. Eden?s voice raged through her mind.

[B][I]?Tell Kizan that he will pay dearly. I will not take orders from him. I will not be thrown aside nor will I go down without a fight!?[/I][/B]

Riley removed a gun from it?s holster and checked the ammo, clicking it in sharply. Kizen turned and looked at her with a calm considering look.

[B]?I take it Eden?s response was less then favorable.?[/B]

Riley stared into his eyes for a long moment without blinking. [B]"Basically, she?s not going to lay quiet. She?ll come for you.?[/B]

[B]?And I?ll kill her?[/B] he smiled slightly

[B]?And I?ll kill you if you do; you and every other traitor on this boat unless you can find one hell of a reason for me not to.?[/B]

[B]?You?re very loyal Riley Green. And you?ve got spirit. I like that. But don?t over estimate your abilities here my dear.?[/B]

Dean turned and glanced at her. ?[B]Boss, just so you know, if she is who you say she is,?[/B] he turned back continuing in the slightly mockingly cheerful tone he?d been using since she got on board [B]?if Riley Green attacks, she doesn?t leave survivors?? [/B]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Kizan smiled. [b]"No one will be getting killed by her in the first place so there will be no survivors anyway."[/b] Dean busted out laughing as he stood up. [b]"Time to go"[/b]

Kizan opened up the door to the outside. The plane was slowly slanting down. Kizan grabbed Sarin by the scruff of his neck. [b]"You should at least be able to sprout your wings though not fully change yet. Time to fly"[/b] He suddenly launched him out the window as Dean grabbed Allura and jumped out after Sarin.

Kizan wrapped one arm around Krishna and the other around Riley. Riley was hesistant to let him grab her till he almost crushed her. [b]"Do not struggle with me wench"[/b] He fell out back first. The wing tore at his body as he free fell until he had fifty feet left then opened his wings bringing an abrupt stop. When he landed he held his wings over Riley, keeping her in the shadow so the sun wouldn't touch her. Dean did the same for Allura in case she finished changing. [b]"Do not give her to Sarin no matter what until I say so"[/b]

Krishna danced around in the sunlight with the black cross dangling from her neck. [b]"So where are we going"[/b] Kizan pointed to old worn down temple just on the hill"[/b] Riley grunted. [b]"Couldn't you of landed closer"[/b] Kizan pushed her on the ground her hand falling into the sunlight. She let out a loud hiss as she withdrew her hand quickly. Kizan bent down and gripped her by the chin. [b]"I can let you brun right here. You are at even more of a disadvantage before"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[B]?You?re a bastard.? [/B] She said in calm cool voice, wrapping her hand in a strip of cloth she pulled from her pocket. [B]?If you?re going to fry me anyway, why didn?t you just leave me behind, why?d you bother to bring me along at all??[/B]

Kizan didn?t answer, he merely shifted the wing to make sure she was completely covered and she walked in step with him, him keeping his pace slow so she could keep up without getting burned.

[I]This was all so strange[/I]. She had not seen daylight in over 300 years. [I]There had been opportunities to go out under shelter, she had never taken them. Survival of the fittest was what it was all about after all. What had she gotten herself into?[/I]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]The free fall from the plane was blessful, the warmth of the sun warming her pale skin. If she had one regret about allowing herself to be turned would be the internal darkness that she had to live with. The bright, beautiful sun was blinding as they landed even under Kizan's wing. But the warmth was oh so inviting she couldn't keep herself from it for long.

Hesitant at first, the memories of the unbearable burning still very fresh in her mind. With long slender fingers she reached out to touch the golden rays onto her finger tips. Nothing. Like that of a gitty child, Krishna lept into the light spinning and dancing about the green grass and bright sun.

The sun still hurt, but it was something different this time. It was bearable. What a power to have, the ability to walk in the light. How much more powerful she had become with just the simple device.

She stopped suddenly and lifted the cross from her chest, staring down at the black cross. It was a simple structure and its material she could not begin to describe, but it didn't matter. She was now a daywalker.

Suddenly she jumped, a realization had crossed her mind. Some one could easily take it from her and turn her fragile vampire body into dust. She could not allow this to happen. She looked about wearily to make sure no one was watching before reaching a single hand down her tight leather shirt. She pressed the cold cross between her small breast, closed her eyes and shoved the object into her flesh. It burned terribly and she almost screamed but knew her secret would be revealed if she did so.

She pulled her hand back out when the cross was level with her flesh, new skin quickly healing around it to keep the cross from falling back out. Now she was ready to join the others that were almost to the temple now. She skipped along behind them as if nothing had changed.[/FONT]

Dean sniffed the air. He spat on the ground and then looked around. "I don't like this at all. Hey, Kizan, there is something off about this place. I can't think of what it is, but it isn't good." He clenched his fist and then moved out in front of the group.

"What is it Dean? What do you sense?" Kizan walked up next to him and then look in the same direction. "I see. So, she sent some of her middle vampires." He smirked and put his hand on Dean's shoulder. "Have your fun." He turned as Dean started to smirk.

"Don't mind if I do." He started walking forward as four vampires jumped out of thin air, all wearing black suites. No skin was visable. "You are all going to die here and now." He looked around and then raised his hand as one of the vampires charged him. He grabbed the vampire's wrist and then twisted his hand. He smiled as it snapped and blood started to drop onto the ground.

"Who are you? " Was all the vampire was able to ask before dean grabbed its nect and then snapped it in two. He watched as its head started to roll away, and then it vanished in a cloud of smoke. He turned to the other three and ran twards them. With in a blink of an eye, he had all three of their heads on the ground in fron of him. He turned around and walked back to the group as they vanished in a cloud of smoke.

"They were pathetic. She will send more, I can't wait." He grinned an evil grin as he stood next to Kizan.

[B]?New blood? [/B] Riley hissed, utterly embarrassed that Eden had even sent them. They were newly turned, young and poorly trained by Riley?s standards. They were fighters in their human lives and they all thought they were bad ass, but it takes more than 2 or 3 decades in the ?after? life devoted solely to training before Riley would accept them into the army under her command. [I]This was sloppy. Why was Eden playing this way? It didn?t make sense, none of it?[/I]